Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

New arrivals of the saurian kind

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:22 pm

I haven't shown off any new additions in a while, but today I got a fantastic box all the way from England and I just have to share it right now! bounce

Sue and Lesley (Castlerigg) very kindly sent me three all-time grails: The Invicta Megalosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, and Iguanodon! cheers Thanks a million yet again, it really made my day (heck, my whole year). They also sent me a very nice Styracosaurus which may be a chinasaur, but is still one of the nicest I've seen.

While on vacation last month I bought the Papo Parasaurolophus and Ankylosaurus Euoplocephalus. I'm a sucker for Papo regardless of accuracy, even though I don't normally consider myself an ankylosaur person... why I picked up the Collecta Minmi, on the other hand (that yellow and grey butt behind the tyrannosaur's head), defies explanation. I guess it caught me off guard, sitting there in a normally non-Collecta-carrying shop.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also pleased to inform you that my Oviraptor collection has tripled, thanks to these two cuties. The Carnegie - which is usually referred to as the female, due to the more elaborate plumage of the current model - is from Mihnea (thank you! The vulture will get a thread of his own after a little makeover).
I'm kind of in love with the big model, inaccurate though it is - I've always liked Luis Rey's work. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Phantastic additions!! Big congratulations!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Great prehistoric newcomers! Congratulations Sumo cheers cheers These Invicta dinosaurs have so much charm, I love them Very Happy Very Happy Thank You for sharing and hurray for Sue and Lesley! queen queen

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:21 am

Shocked The old ones are marvelous.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Today almost bought a prehistoric figure! Sometimes it is hard to resist but I cannot collect them. Fortunately this mounth is getting out my few money and I couldn't buy it! Laughing
Anyway it gets me always thinking when I see your beautiful figures and collections! flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:58 am

Congratulation Sumo Very Happy Could you share closer pics of the minmi ?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Today at 3:47 am

Back to top Go down

New arrivals of the saurian kind
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1