Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

New arrivals of the saurian kind

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:22 pm

I haven't shown off any new additions in a while, but today I got a fantastic box all the way from England and I just have to share it right now! bounce

Sue and Lesley (Castlerigg) very kindly sent me three all-time grails: The Invicta Megalosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, and Iguanodon! cheers Thanks a million yet again, it really made my day (heck, my whole year). They also sent me a very nice Styracosaurus which may be a chinasaur, but is still one of the nicest I've seen.

While on vacation last month I bought the Papo Parasaurolophus and Ankylosaurus Euoplocephalus. I'm a sucker for Papo regardless of accuracy, even though I don't normally consider myself an ankylosaur person... why I picked up the Collecta Minmi, on the other hand (that yellow and grey butt behind the tyrannosaur's head), defies explanation. I guess it caught me off guard, sitting there in a normally non-Collecta-carrying shop.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also pleased to inform you that my Oviraptor collection has tripled, thanks to these two cuties. The Carnegie - which is usually referred to as the female, due to the more elaborate plumage of the current model - is from Mihnea (thank you! The vulture will get a thread of his own after a little makeover).
I'm kind of in love with the big model, inaccurate though it is - I've always liked Luis Rey's work. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Phantastic additions!! Big congratulations!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Great prehistoric newcomers! Congratulations Sumo cheers cheers These Invicta dinosaurs have so much charm, I love them Very Happy Very Happy Thank You for sharing and hurray for Sue and Lesley! queen queen

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:21 am

Shocked The old ones are marvelous.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Today almost bought a prehistoric figure! Sometimes it is hard to resist but I cannot collect them. Fortunately this mounth is getting out my few money and I couldn't buy it! Laughing
Anyway it gets me always thinking when I see your beautiful figures and collections! flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:58 am

Congratulation Sumo Very Happy Could you share closer pics of the minmi ?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New arrivals of the saurian kind   Today at 6:55 am

Back to top Go down

New arrivals of the saurian kind
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1