Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

My Artist Resins by different sculptors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Wow, wow, wow, I love them all specially the mare running drunken drunken drunken I love you sunny 
Congrats Daria cheers cheers cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:20 pm

Love Pipsqueak! They are amazing, congratulations Daria cheers 

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Very beautiful figures, Daria! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Congrats cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Thank you)))

One more newcomer!

Mini AR Taboo by Sarah Mink.
Now I have three minis by SMB:cheers: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And their heads with Spinnaker look quite the same. I wonder if one of them is the other's custom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:48 am

Amazing! The detail is superb, love them. Congrats Daria.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:05 am

Also great cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:09 am

Glad you like them)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:40 pm

AR Papageno by B.Eberl

An awesome calling Arabian stallion.
One of the few Arabian sculptures I do like!
Got his ears broken, but they are fixed already.

Will be painted to flaxen chestnut.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Size comparison

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Amazing new Arabian, I love the way how is he "calling" Very Happy Nice balanced body proportion and only delicate muscles drawing - I like this not exaggerated and smooth style quite much Very Happy
Congrats, fantastic newcomer to your herds Daria. cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amazing new Arabian, I love the way how is he "calling" Very Happy  Nice balanced body proportion and only delicate muscles drawing - I like this not exaggerated and smooth style quite much Very Happy
Congrats, fantastic newcomer to your herds Daria. cheers
Thank you, Anna!
Yes, he's very old-style and well-built. To tell the truth I had some doubts with adding an Arabian to my herd as I don't usually like them in models, but this one... Well, even the fact that he's standing still excuses him. His expresion, the way he's calling to smb (maybe a mare?) made me get him.

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:04 pm

He is beautiful, so elegant and handsome!

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:04 pm

I think painted he will be even more stunning!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:30 am

I like his elegance, curious to see how it will look with flashen chestnut color. Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:52 pm

I think painted he will be even more stunning!
bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Harriet, Roger
Hope I'll be able to show him painted in the next three years.))

Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:15 am

You have a great resin collection Very Happy Thanks for sharing!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
ranimal

Country/State : M78

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:27 am

I'd love the sharp shape Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:02 am

Welcome here

Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:06 pm

Welcome from Portugal! Very Happy You're from M78? It is a nebula 1600 light years from here. alien
From wherever you are, we are a friendly community and we hope you enjoy here. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   

Back to top Go down

My Artist Resins by different sculptors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2