Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

My Artist Resins by different sculptors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sat 06 Jul 2013, 10:07

Wow, wow, wow, I love them all specially the mare running drunken drunken drunken I love you sunny 
Congrats Daria cheers cheers cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sat 06 Jul 2013, 11:20

Love Pipsqueak! They are amazing, congratulations Daria cheers 

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sat 06 Jul 2013, 12:53

Very beautiful figures, Daria! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sat 06 Jul 2013, 13:06

Congrats cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sat 06 Jul 2013, 17:58

Thank you)))

One more newcomer!

Mini AR Taboo by Sarah Mink.
Now I have three minis by SMB:cheers: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And their heads with Spinnaker look quite the same. I wonder if one of them is the other's custom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sun 07 Jul 2013, 05:48

Amazing! The detail is superb, love them. Congrats Daria.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sun 07 Jul 2013, 08:05

Also great cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sun 07 Jul 2013, 08:09

Glad you like them)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue 10 Sep 2013, 19:40

AR Papageno by B.Eberl

An awesome calling Arabian stallion.
One of the few Arabian sculptures I do like!
Got his ears broken, but they are fixed already.

Will be painted to flaxen chestnut.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Size comparison

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue 10 Sep 2013, 19:49

Amazing new Arabian, I love the way how is he "calling" Very Happy Nice balanced body proportion and only delicate muscles drawing - I like this not exaggerated and smooth style quite much Very Happy
Congrats, fantastic newcomer to your herds Daria. cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue 10 Sep 2013, 20:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Amazing new Arabian, I love the way how is he "calling" Very Happy  Nice balanced body proportion and only delicate muscles drawing - I like this not exaggerated and smooth style quite much Very Happy
Congrats, fantastic newcomer to your herds Daria. cheers
Thank you, Anna!
Yes, he's very old-style and well-built. To tell the truth I had some doubts with adding an Arabian to my herd as I don't usually like them in models, but this one... Well, even the fact that he's standing still excuses him. His expresion, the way he's calling to smb (maybe a mare?) made me get him.

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue 10 Sep 2013, 21:04

He is beautiful, so elegant and handsome!

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Wed 11 Sep 2013, 16:04

I think painted he will be even more stunning!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Wed 11 Sep 2013, 23:30

I like his elegance, curious to see how it will look with flashen chestnut color. Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Fri 13 Sep 2013, 10:52

I think painted he will be even more stunning!
bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Sat 14 Sep 2013, 19:11

Harriet, Roger
Hope I'll be able to show him painted in the next three years.))

Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Thu 09 Jan 2014, 23:15

You have a great resin collection Very Happy Thanks for sharing!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
ranimal

Country/State : M78

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue 15 Jul 2014, 03:27

I'd love the sharp shape Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue 15 Jul 2014, 06:02

Welcome here

Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Tue 15 Jul 2014, 13:06

Welcome from Portugal! Very Happy You're from M78? It is a nebula 1600 light years from here. alien
From wherever you are, we are a friendly community and we hope you enjoy here. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Artist Resins by different sculptors   Today at 06:51

Back to top Go down

My Artist Resins by different sculptors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3