Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And lineol came into my life

Go down 
+12
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Tiermann
castlerigg
widukind
ken yeo
Kikimalou
scot(t)
Ana
SUSANNE
Roger
signatus
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

And lineol came into my life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And lineol came into my life   And lineol came into my life - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
It is very interesting to see them compared. One of the several things that makes Lineol figures look more realistic than others is the fact of making very delicate legs. The Veb Plaho, being smaller and of a different material, have thicker legs what makes a huge difference. Of course that is only one of them. But honestly, not being comparable with Lineol, I also like the Veb Plaho figures. Very Happy

Of course Rogério, it is maybe the only superiority of composition on PVC, it is hard enough to make thin legs, horns and tails.

But I believe that LINEOL are often more realistic than a lot of modern figurines because this firm made realistic animals with realistic poses for kids. That's why I said somewhere that LINEOL and STARLUX are coming back in 2013. STARLUX because the brands are making more and more unusual species as the old French company did and LINEOL because some brands are making more and more realistic models. Sad(o)): I would be happy to think it is a little bit because of STS forum drunken Embarassed

Laughing It would sound like a joke some years ago! You know, we all know... STS is already an important chapter of Toy Animal History, and I hope the story continues for a long time and with the usual fun. cheers

And lineol came into my life
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4