Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ?

Go down 
+13
Sumo
Tiermann
widukind
scot(t)
Ana
Kristie
Roger
WILLYBACOMAN
Kikimalou
ken yeo
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ?   The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ? - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Jul 2012 - 23:05

More dogs are olway's welcome

there are not so much good looking dogs

and the poses are also different

martien

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ?   The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ? - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 19:01

I love those all but St. Bernard is the best, he looks very real.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GSD, Doberman and that malamute looking dog are also nice.
Collie is really cute but there is something wrong with his head, maybe it is too small. I like their poses, they are not "just standing".

I would love to see more doggies from Maia & Borges. cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ?   The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ? - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jul 2012 - 22:08

Yes they should definitely relauch these models again as they are all so great!!
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ?   The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ? - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Sep 2016 - 17:33

I hope it's not too late to post here.  I've just been introduced to this brand and I have to say I've been very impressed.  It's true that while they're not the most accurate figures, they're extremely charming and beautiful.  I would love to see these dogs relaunched.

The dobie is by far my favorite!  I was hoping he would be a female, but I still love his air of dignity and grace, just like the real thing.  He may be one of the best Doberman figures available.

I love the Shepherd, Rottweiler, and huge St. Bernard.  The last one is such an impressive looking figure.

The weakest one I think is the collie since he looks so uncharacteristically angry, but still, a fantastic collection overall!  I really do hope we'll be seeing them again.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ?   The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ? - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Oct 2016 - 1:55

It is never late to post on a STS topic. Very Happy ... and your enthusiasm about these dogs of my country's brand, is absolutely genuine! It was also nice to revisit this topic and to see a wonderful creature. cat

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ?   The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ? - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Oct 2016 - 12:04

I still got mine for sale for who is interested.
I have the boxer, Rottweiler, the 2 Cocker Spaniels, the Dobermann, the St.Bernhard, the Collie and the Malamute.

PostSubject: Re: The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ?   The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The dogs from Maia & Borges, - should they be re-launched ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2