Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My new figures at the beginning of the summer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:05 pm

I'm so glad you like them Alvaro and they arrived safely cheers cheers Great photos you've taken cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks guys cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Lord of the rings
sunny Galadriel lady of the light sunny
New!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:46 pm

She is BEAUTYFUL cheers

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
She is BEAUTYFUL cheers
Thanks Very Happy , Yes is very realiatic, is her gown is cloth and is articulated cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 pm

bounce Schleich elves carriage from 2011 42060 bounce
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 pm

I buy a tree of warhammer And a little gandalf of toy biz..... scratch bounce
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Galadriel actually has a likeness to Kate Blanchette. Congratulations Alvaro, nice finds! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:23 am

So many Bayala!! Congratulations Alvaro!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Galadriel actually has a likeness to Kate Blanchette. Congratulations Alvaro, nice finds! cheers
Thanks Harriet cheers
Yes,figures are inspired by the movie, Galadriel is played by Kate Blanchette Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:02 pm

So many Bayala!! Congratulations Alvaro!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Thanks Andreas cheers , yes I have all of bayala but I don't have the arelan raft and the elf pavillion. Razz
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Then I put more pictures of my new models Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
i cant wait to see the more! cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
i cant wait to see the more! cheers cheers
Thanks. bounce bounce bounce......This week new lord of the rings and more things cheers
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Toy biz What a Face
bounce Arwen the elf woman with Frodothe hobbit on Asfaloth bounce Very rare
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Congratulations for that catch!! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Thanks you vey much Andreas cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
You also have great catches:D
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Beautiful additions Alvaro! Congrats! cheers

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Thanks little tiger cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Very nice additions! Congratulations! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Alvaro, I don't know why I lost 7 pages of this topic but here I am! I see you collect almost everything and also some animals! Laughing
Well, humans are also animals, so... :)
Far back to your first post. These cheap mini Schleich horsse copies are also easy to find in Portugal. They are distributed for a Spanish company. We can also find some wild life, usually Nayab copies or original from Nayab, hard to know, also some dogs, some of them look New-Ray copies and even some dragons and little colorful dinos. There is another Spanish brand seeling here, called Yolanda that sells mainly repainted AAA figures. It is a shame that a country with a fantastic tradition in pvc figures is only using existing molds. I wished I would be able of finding the original Comansi fox and also other wild life figures from Spanish brands. I have idea of seeing them when I was very young but I cannot be sure.
Congratulations for your additions, of course my favorites are CollectA horse and Schleich wild boar family! pig Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Alvaro, I don't know why I lost 7 pages of this topic but here I am! I see you collect almost everything and also some animals! Laughing
Far back to your first post. These cheap mini Schleich horsse copies are also easy to find in Portugal. They are distributed for a Spanish company. We can also find some wild life, usually Nayab copies or original from Nayab, hard to know, also some dogs, some of them look New-Ray copies and even some dragons and little colorful dinos. There is another Spanish brand seeling here, called Yolanda that sells mainly repainted AAA figures. It is a shame that a country with a fantastic tradition in pvc figures is only using existing molds. I wished I would be able of finding the original Comansi fox and also other wild life figures from Spanish brands. I have idea of seeing them when I was very young but I cannot be sure.
Congratulations for your additions, of course my favorites are CollectA horse and Schleich wild boar family! pig Very Happy

Thank you very much, cheers cheers if you know the brand Yolanda, schleich copies are verypoor Neutral , and animals are ugly. scratch
Thank you very much. cheers
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Thanks Ana cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Thank you very much, cheers cheers if you know the brand Yolanda, schleich copies are verypoor Neutral , and animals are ugly. scratch
Thank you very much. cheers

Yes, Alvaro! From Spain I also know Miniland! Here is a golden eagle with the Schleich retired! :)
I hope you don't mind I'm posting this picture in your tread! Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new figures at the beginning of the summer    Today at 1:57 am

Back to top Go down

My new figures at the beginning of the summer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next