Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Some additions from Bullyland, Safari, Schleich, Papo, and CollectA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some additions from Bullyland, Safari, Schleich, Papo, and CollectA!    Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:57 am

FANTASTIC news, Kristie cheers

I LOVE that old Friesian horse, - wonderful picture of him and the donkey Laughing Laughing
Tha newer ones are a lot more accurate, but this one has buckets of charm I love you drunken

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Some additions from Bullyland, Safari, Schleich, Papo, and CollectA!    Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Thank you Harriet and Susanne. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some additions from Bullyland, Safari, Schleich, Papo, and CollectA!    Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Very nice new additions! The beluga looks really happy with his crab friend as well Frisian looks proud of showing his hairstyle with his friend donkey! Very Happy
Sea lion is a magnficient figure! Congratulations!

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Some additions from Bullyland, Safari, Schleich, Papo, and CollectA!    Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Thank you Rogerio! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Some additions from Bullyland, Safari, Schleich, Papo, and CollectA!    Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Congrats Kristie! I love the beluga.

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Some additions from Bullyland, Safari, Schleich, Papo, and CollectA!    Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Great additions, Kristie!
I like the Friesian horses, their personality :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Some additions from Bullyland, Safari, Schleich, Papo, and CollectA!    Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Thank you Ken and Daria! :)

Yes, I think I will skip the CollectA horses and add some of the older Papos to my herd. Very Happy

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some additions from Bullyland, Safari, Schleich, Papo, and CollectA!    Today at 4:02 am

Back to top Go down

Some additions from Bullyland, Safari, Schleich, Papo, and CollectA!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2