Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New website ...

Go down 
+2
Roger
Plahotiere
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Plahotiere

Plahotiere

Country/State : Germany

New website ... Empty
PostSubject: New website ...   New website ... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:46 pm

I openend my new website aout the Plaho animals .. it is only in German, but take a look :-)

http://plahotiere.tberg.de
Back to top Go down
https://www.tberg.de/spielzeug/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

New website ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website ...   New website ... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:30 am

Torsten, thanks for sharing with us. It is nice to have a Plaho website reference like yours. I'll check it carefully but I already enjoyed reading some parts of it! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

New website ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website ...   New website ... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 am

Now we need a translation Roger cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

New website ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website ...   New website ... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 am

WONDERFUL cheers
We really needed a site from Torsten, the absolute expert sunny

I will make a link from my site immediately Wink

widukind

widukind

New website ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website ...   New website ... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

The white bison from Marolin
23 July 2012 plahotiere no comments
Every collector who formerly played with these animals probably knows the Plaho bison in the various shades of Brown. Like all other Plahotiere, this figure is no longer produced.

It is all the more encouraging that a new model has been added by a dedicated collector mates of this group of figures. Exclusively for these collectors this model was set up by the company Marolin and is also available for purchase in limited quantities. Kindly, a specimen copy was made me available.

In the form remained the same unfortunately, the dimensions changed but white to pure. The figure was glossed over with Brown, Grey painted hooves and horns. Unfortunately, the grey paint flaking quickly off something.

This beautiful piece is catalogued in my catalogue under number 003 as type III v1. The collector's value is likely to play at the time at 5 euros, about the further development can only be speculated.

This figure is likely to be interesting not only for the animal figure collectors. The East - Indian friends can meet now the myth of White Buffalo.

Inquiries regarding an acquisition of this figure can like directly provided to me.

Marolin, KategorienIndianer, Zoo animals, rare, sale tags: bison, value
Collector prices for the animals and figures of VEB Plaho and Marolin
23 July 2012 plahotiere no comments
Why do you need an indication of collector prices in a catalog? We all know it already from childhood collection images or other coveted collection objects: A friend has A collector's item twice and I would like to see this. My friend would make this even, A is obviously only for 2 pieces of B. sought-after and thus more valuable than B. What I do but if I have no pieces of B even? I give my friend a corresponding number of C (for which my friend may must submit more to me) either or I pay for A. uncovers is the sum of money, I want to pay with the ideas of my friend, who he would like to get for A, a price is created.

Long-time experienced collectors see this definition of collector prices with mixed feelings: it fears but to slay no "bargain" more because now everyone about the value of collector's items can inform themselves on the Cybercrime or the flea market.

Now it is but, but so that in just these auction houses or on the swap for virtually worthless and also extremely recorded figures very much - required from fear to submit a rarity rather too cheap! Continue to the catalogue prices for the most common figures (which partially area lie in the 1.00 €) more inclined the otherwise to excessive price treibereien to the disenchantment of traders.

Thus all market participants have the same information - only you can make both sides fair business.

Last but not least by determining a price in the catalogue, for years often neglected, rare figures are suddenly appear and are offered. So, which finally can fulfill a dream many a collector and purchase the last figure missing him, but at the cost of a more expensive price.

Just in the making - since some appear especially the collector scene for which DDR-(Tier)-is figure years the first catalogs. Therefore prices are still strong turn out in the next few years. Until then some figures in large numbers will show up as so far refrain, the rising number of collector leads to increased demand and thus also to rising prices.

For pricing applies in General: the more difficult is a character to get the more expensive, this is!

The following questions have been answered here:

Was the figure only a short time in the range?
It is produced in a small print run?
There are special versions of this figure?
The figure over the years has been sold across large Edition and is now available at any flea market?
Produced this figure still in the same form and color?
The characters of PLAHO and also the MAROLIN ®️ are offered today in very high numbers on the market, often in very sound condition and unfortunately also with missing parts. Reason for this is among other things to men times produced high numbers. To what extent even counterfeiting of foreign production are on the market, can not be excluded with certainty. The wide range is the reason for the relatively low prices, can now be achieved with the characters.

Ten figures offered on the market is a "new" (i.e. as from the store). Figures are referred to as "near Mint", which are completely undamaged and have even their original shine. All the others

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

New website ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website ...   New website ... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Very good, thank you! We now have a link for Plaho in the toyanimal.info wiki :)

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

New website ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website ...   New website ... EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:10 am

Kikimalou wrote:

Laughing Andreas did it! But that's not my favorite part of the story! Web translators are already very eficient! Very Happy

Plahotiere

New website ... Empty
PostSubject: translation   New website ... EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Hello,

I built in a plugin for translation for the most languages. I think its terrible, but it works .. try it and tell me your opinion.

all the best

Torsten

Kikimalou wrote:
Back to top Go down
https://www.tberg.de/spielzeug/
Sponsored content

New website ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New website ...   New website ... Empty

Back to top Go down

New website ...
Page 1 of 1