Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PAPO white lioness

Go down 
+11
Master_Cat
SUSANNE
Suebeedo
Rio
Gabe
baltimore zoo
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
MartinH
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master_Cat

Country/State : The Moon, sometimes in Europe

PAPO white lioness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My new Papo lioness   PAPO white lioness - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:02 am

Hi there,

Some time ago I hesitated whether I get the Papo lioness carrying her cub or a white Papo lioness... I chose the first one then. I still wanted the white lioness, but I got her just now.
I wanted a white one, since I already have a white Papo lion and I didn't want to compare her to her Shcleich sister... and just because she looks different from others cat She also has somewhat of an unique paw... is it just me again? Rolling Eyes

Here's some pictures I took

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With her new friend Like a Star @ heaven

This is a picture of her paws. One of her paws is orange while the other three are snow white. Looks pretty unique to me... don't you think? cat

What do you think of her? Also if you have a white lioness as well, does she have the same paws as mine? cat
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PAPO white lioness   PAPO white lioness - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:25 am

She is lovely ! Congratulations, Cat cheers

Now you have a real breeding pair, - the gene causing the colour is reccesive, so they will have 100 % white kittens Very Happy

Actually they should have been cream coloured, so the paw is right Laughing
I wonder if this gene is on the C-locus ( Cream locus), - the locus that causes Palomino, Buckskin, BEC etc colour in horses, and "Siamese-colour" in tame cats scratch study

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PAPO white lioness   PAPO white lioness - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:21 am

Congrats again!! A sweet kittie!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: PAPO white lioness   PAPO white lioness - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Master_Cat wrote:
Hi there,

Some time ago I hesitated whether I get the Papo lioness carrying her cub or a white Papo lioness...

lol! lol! lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: PAPO white lioness   PAPO white lioness - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Thanks Susanne and Widukind, and awesome picture Sergey cat This makes me wanna get her twin sister with normal fur
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PAPO white lioness   PAPO white lioness - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:41 pm

That was a good decision once you want also the sister with normal color. Very Happy
I don't have white lions but if I see a white lioness in local shop I'll check their paws, that's a funny detail. Congrats! cat

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: PAPO white lioness   PAPO white lioness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:03 am

Master_Cat wrote:
Hi there,

Some time ago I hesitated whether I get the Papo lioness carrying her cub or a white Papo lioness... I chose the first one then. I still wanted the white lioness, but I got her just now.

She also has somewhat of an unique paw... is it just me again? Rolling Eyes

This is a picture of her paws. One of her paws is orange while the other three are snow white. Looks pretty unique to me... don't you think? cat

What do you think of her? Also if you have a white lioness as well, does she have the same paws as mine? cat

Hi Master_Cat

Firstly, I have both these Papo lionesses. I consider the lioness carrying her cub a truly amazing figure and one that got me interested in current animal figures.

I have checked my white lioness and she does not have one orange paw! I just love this pose too!

Chris cat

Last edited by Chris Sweetman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisstar4/
Master_Cat

PostSubject: Re: PAPO white lioness   PAPO white lioness - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:00 am

Thanks Chris :) Lioness w/ cub is one of my favorite lion figures that I have, as well as white lioness, even more that I know it's a little unique cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAPO white lioness   PAPO white lioness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PAPO white lioness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2