Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Video about the production a model for Bullyland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:47 am

Here's a little video of the German children's TV show "Die Sendung mit der Maus" over a little insight into the production at Bullyland. Although it is in German, but I think as a video still of interest Wink Very Happy :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry, my English is not so good, I hope You understand me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Wow! That's really interesting!
I've always wondered how the models where made!
I must remember the part where the head was made, I've had always trouble with the details of the head and the legs...
Also, this is very good for my German, although I don't understand all of it I can understand parts, which might come in handy because we go on holiday to Germany this Saturday.

Thanks for posting this

http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Thankyou VERY much, Ralf ! flower flower
It is SO interesting bounce

I have seen it before, but it is also good for MY German !
I understoood almost everything this time cheers

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Danke!

Although my German's rather poor, I believe I've catched the most important points!
It was really interesting to know how these figures appear.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:07 pm

Ralf, thanks for sharing this very interesting video with us! I know these steps but never seen before in such a clear way.
Unfortunately I cannot use a translator here. The only words I understand is penguin and Christophe! Christophe? Suspect I will watch it 100 times more! Thanks! again! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:00 pm

I see nothing but i think it is interesting scratch

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:05 pm

It's interesting how the process begin and finishing with CNC Machine.

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I see nothing but i think it is interesting scratch

Try this link

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:52 pm

The only words I understand is penguin and Christophe! Christophe? Suspect I will watch it 100 times more! Thanks! again! cheers

And you also undestand "Eisbär", - pronounced "ice-bear" cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:49 pm

The only words I understand is penguin and Christophe! Christophe? Suspect I will watch it 100 times more! Thanks! again! cheers

And you also undestand "Eisbär", - pronounced "ice-bear" cheers

Thanks Susanne! I thought the lady was saying Iceberg and that the bear traveled in an iceberg from North Pole to South Pole to meet the penguin. I also thought she was saying that Christophe was the photographer and narrator! geek Wink

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:26 pm

I have seen this video before, but sadly know no german. I am like Roger and only recognize the words Penguin, Icebear, and the guys name Christophe. Embarassed But very neat video!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:32 pm

Wow, very interesting Very Happy Thank You for sharing Ralf Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm

How interesting it is fascinating to see how all the figures are made of a brand Shocked What a Face
Thanks you cheers
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting video. The sculptor makes it look very easy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Wow, great and an interesting video. I could not have imagined that the figures in finished like that .. What a lovely baby polar bear! sunny

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:22 pm

That was fantastic, thanks for sharing Ralf! I didn't know they sculpted their models like this, interesting and makes me want to try it out! Those spray paints really make the job a lot easier, must be fun to work with.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:18 pm

I never learned to speak German, but, I can understand it a bit! It looks really similar to dutch (some words) I will have German lessons next year though :)

Really interesting video! Thanks for sharing cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Ralf,Really interesting video! Thanks for sharing cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Great Video !!!!!!! affraid drunken bounce cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:45 am

Thanks for sharing.

These artists rejoice our lives

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:39 pm

That was fantastic, thanks for sharing Ralf! I didn't know they sculpted their models like this, interesting and makes me want to try it out! Those spray paints really make the job a lot easier, must be fun to work with.

Yes, I thought the same watching this, I wonder if this technique make the things easier Very Happy About airbrush, they have excellent one. I have older and it isn't as wonderful in use as the one in movie :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:40 am

Very interesting video great amount of work to produce a model! thanks for Sharing Yurumi.
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Many, many thanks my dear collector friends Very Happy

I think that the manufacturing process in the video is summarized very briefly. Especially the production model looks as if the modeller has modeled it ready in seconds. It is not determined to be so easy. But the production with the modeling wax is certainly easier than with other conventional modeling clay. Wink Very Happy

Sorry, my English is not so good, I hope You understand me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Yes, I thought the same watching this, I wonder if this technique make the things easier Very Happy About airbrush, they have excellent one. I have older and it isn't as wonderful in use as the one in movie :)

I bought about nine months before an airbrush kit, but have not yet tried it, no time! Crying or Very sad Have until now had never worked so ...? drunken Neutral
I think just color transitions are easier and looks better than using a brush. Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Now i can see it and i am right- the film is very interesting Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Video about the production a model for Bullyland    Today at 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Video about the production a model for Bullyland
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1