Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:28 pm

This week I received very lovely present from our Crocobert alien Blue box with animal figures inside! Very wonderful color, one of my favorite shades of blue, I felt as I opened magical box. Inside was even better!

The animals!!!! cheers sunny cheers

Two kangaroos to my kangoo collection, baby from Bullyland and mysterious Sol90, both very, very cute newcomers! This one is my first animal from the brand Sol90 and I'm very happy with him Very Happy
And a figure of my favorite specie of bird Red Throated Diver, from the phenomenal Portuguese brand Maia&Borges. This bird may also teach me how to drive because his home name is Driver (as the description on the label says) Very Happy
And very very cute giraffe baby by CollectA I love you drunken Really lovely one Very Happy I will do my best to get mum for him soon bounce
Ok here is a group photo of my newcomers :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And who did say first "welcome home" to my new animals ? Mojo Iberian Lynx! cat This figure is also a present from Roger and arrived to my collection earlier this summer sunny sunny

Thank You so much crazy Crocodile Roger!!! alien cheers alien cheers drunken

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Congrats Anna! Those are wonderful figures! I love Driver as well as the CollectA baby giraffe! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Big congratulations Anna!! Very beautieful additions and a wonderful gift!! A big hurray for Roger!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Congrats cheers

Bruno C Monteiro

Country/State : Brasil/São Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:24 pm

Beautiful new friends!!! I like too much of Maia & Borges, but I have never saw to buy in internet... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm glad you love the figures! Mojo Iberian lynx has a special meaning for me as I hope the driver has a special meaning for you. 2 brands that made our most wished animal figures! cat drunken Curiously both name brands start with a huge M, exactly like you! scratch If you don't believe your kid will help you. flower
The SOL90 kangaroo was found in a Portuguese Auctions site, not expected at all and I don't remember seeing it in Alejandro or Samson's SOL90 collections. Does anyone more has a SOL90 Kangaroo? bounce
Don't forget that the tail of the joey is broken, I think it was a crocodile who did it! affraid
About the giraffe I'm afraid it hasn't a Mum, but the most beautful father I know. If you have troubles finding him I know a croc that can easily hunt a giraffe. affraid :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Arrrhw ! FOUR great beauties cheers

The driving bird is a great rarity, never before or later will we see a model of this species, except from comics, perhaps affraid

I am very, very happy to see the giraffe baby, - MPV only had the adult when I ordered, - but they sent me two of those scratch , so lmk if you have trouble finding one Wink

That SOL kangoo is absolutely wonderful, WOW !!! Shocked
And Bullyland always has made some lovely ones also, I think bounce alien Very Happy

HURRAY for Crogerbert, and CONGRATULATIONS, Ana flower
Uour Dutch collection will soon be large as teh one in Poland Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Interesting lot Ana.....hurray Roger cheers

The kangaroo by Sol 90 is awesome .

Very nice additions.

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Thank You so much Kristie, Andreas, Robert, Bruno, Roger Wink Susanne and Fernando! cheers cheers cheers

Yes Roger, this bird specie is something I wouldn't expect to appear as an animal figure Very Happy bounce And yes, Filip told me why the letter "M"is first in my name too Very Happy Thank You so much Roger!

I'm glad to hear nice words about Sol90 Kangoo, I haven't seen this one before anywhere before Roger showed this one to me Very Happy

Susanne, yes my collection in Holland seems to grow nicely Very Happy Maybe because of the rainy weather which often occur here scratch Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:51 pm

I really like those models Anna! Great additions. Really nice. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:05 am

Congratulation Ana, you have a great friend in Portugal Very Happy

Could you share more pic of this very nice kangaroo ? Wink

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:15 am

They're wonderful! I love you

Congratulations Anna flower flower

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Fantastic animals Very Happy
Congratulations Ana cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:36 pm

Thank You very much Scott, Christophe, Harriet and Alvaro cheers cheers

Kiki, here are photos of the kangaroo Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Thank you Ana for the good pics Very Happy

This kangaroo is a bit bulky but it has something appealing for me drunken

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(...) This kangaroo is a bit bulky but it has something appealing for me

Haha, yes he is fat boy, probably lazy but very cute Very Happy I love his sweet face and also nice movement, he looks like he is hearing something from behind, perhaps a dingo? scratch sunny

Back to top Go down
MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:57 am

(...) This kangaroo is a bit bulky but it has something appealing for me

Haha, yes he is fat boy, probably lazy but very cute Very Happy I love his sweet face and also nice movement, he looks like he is hearing something from behind, perhaps a dingo? scratch sunny
Congratulations Anna :) Wonderful newcomers :)

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:32 pm

These are beautiful animals, Ana - especially the kangaroo is incredibly handsome! drunken
And many compliments for Roger! cheers cheers cheers

We learn, crocodiles are not only dangerous, they can be very helpful. albino sunny

_______
Yvette
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:46 pm

I agree entirely with Yvette. The (chubby) kangaroo is really cool, Anna! I liked it a lot when you first posted the pictures of the whole group. (And hurray for Roger!)
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Thank You very much Yvette and Scott! cheers Yes our crocodile is fantastically friendly alien and hurray for him cheers
And, wow, I love the kangoo, and he is very, very much welcome in my collection! I really have a soft spot for all kangaroos bounce bounce I love you

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:08 am

Congrats Anna! The Slo90 Kangaroo is beautiful.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver    Today at 12:22 am

Back to top Go down

Lovely gift package from Roger: CollectA giraffe baby, two kangoos and portugease Driver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1