Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6 Mojos arrived home

Go down 
+19
STORMnl
Menphis
SeanieP
animalluvr6
atabini
lucky luke
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Bernyto
scot(t)
MARTINLATIN
Roger
skysthelimit
SUSANNE
PeGe
Elros Alvar
Ana
widukind
Joan Milelire
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

6 Mojos arrived home Empty
PostSubject: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Thanks to Bernyto arrived home 6 new mojo figurines and they're wonderful cheers cheers cheers
They're very very good replicas, realistic ones and well painted. Most of them are 2012 models and I have to say that 2012 ones are better than 2011 (if that's possible Razz Laughing )
Some pictures for you:

the nice and great bald eagle
6 Mojos arrived home Img_0017

the beautiful grey seal
6 Mojos arrived home Img_0018

the wonderful african wild dog
6 Mojos arrived home Img_0019

6 Mojos arrived home Img_0020

the hippo masterpiece
6 Mojos arrived home Img_0021

6 Mojos arrived home Img_0022

the number one wolverine (schleich one has traveled to trade list Laughing )
6 Mojos arrived home Img_0023

and the well known for STSforum members lynx
6 Mojos arrived home Img_0024

Probably I will repaint some parts of the lynx face. I will show you some pictures when ready

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Wonderful additions!! Big congratulations Joan!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Beautiful additions Joan!! Congratulations! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:17 pm

CONGRATS cheers cheers cheers cheers
I LOVE THE BALD EAGLE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:22 pm

because of the lack of availability, i started to doubt they're actually existing! Nice to see they're there! Very Happy My Schleich wolverine has to travel soon as well! Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:37 pm

They are WONDERFUL, Joan cheers

Great pictures do them justice sunny

CONGRATULATIONS bounce bounce flower

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:53 pm

cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Joan, all these 6 figures are fantastic and very well manufactured!
I think that if there is a figure that deserves the masterpiece tittle it is the Mojo lady hippo. Sometimes we judge more according to a fantastic pose or the enthusiasm of a new species but I cannot point anything wrong in that figure. She is absolutly perfect and a perfect mirror of the talent of who sculpted her. I don't know other 2012 figure as perfect as lady hippo is. I'm glad you tooke pictures that give justice to this fantastic sculpting. Is there a better one in Japanese brands? scratch scratch
I also agree that the Iberian lynx need some repainting since the painting is not as nice as it is the sculpting but I don't know another lynx that have a perfect pattern, they are small and complex, mainly our beautiful Iberian lynxes. Very Happy Looking forward to see your repainting. bounce
The eagle is one of the best 2011 Mojo figures but not very photogenic, we only can see it when we have it in our hands.
I also need the Mojo wolverine and although I agree it is better than Schleich, my poor wolverine bear Schleich will keep with me. Very Happy

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:11 pm

GREAT ANIMALS!!!!

congrats a five star

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Wonderful models and wonderful pictures Joan! Thank you for posting.

I don't have the Mojo bald eagle, but every time I see a picture of it, I feel I must add it to my list (or put it higher up on my list).

All the models pictures are fantastic, but I agree with Roger that the Hippopotamus is a masterpiece. I got that figure recently, and haven't been able to take my eyes off it. It is truly a wonderful wonderful sculpt. I've (unfortunately) noticed that the paint rubs off very easily, but that's not a criticism, just an idle remark.

I think the hippo is my favorite Mojo figure right now, but the wolverine as a second perhaps. Your pictures are great.

Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Thank you very much friends. cheers cheers
And it's true that since I have it in my hands the hippo reached the number one of Mojo models of this year, but wolverine and lynx are very near

my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Bernyto

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 am

I think like some of you. The hippo is the best figure of mojo in 2012. Joan, I'm glad to you like the figures!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:13 am

Congratulations Joan, they're beautiful cheers hurray for Bernyto cheers I love that Wolverine and hippo drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 am

Congrats joan!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:26 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Joan, they're beautiful cheers hurray for Bernyto cheers I love that Wolverine and hippo drunken

Beautiful, I want them all!! cheers bounce Cool sunny drunken
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:49 am

Congratulations Joan for those great animals from MOJO, some of them I am missing and hope to get them in the future.

I am just coming back to the forum after a very long absence and finding lots of great images from everyone.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 am

atabini wrote:
Congratulations Joan for those great animals from MOJO, some of them I am missing and hope to get them in the future.

I am just coming back to the forum after a very long absence and finding lots of great images from everyone.
Great to have you back again Aljandro cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Bernyto

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:04 am

atabini wrote:

Cuanto tiempo sin oir de ti Atabini! A pleasure have you in back!
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Congrats on your new additions! They are beautiful! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:46 pm

All great figures Joan--and I agree the hippo is one of the best. I also love the wild dog, esp. since it is in a walking fast/running stance, not just standing. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:24 pm

atabini wrote:

Alejandro, that is a fantastic news! I'm really very glad seeing you posting again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Roger wrote:
atabini wrote:

Alejandro, that is a fantastic news! I'm really very glad seeing you posting again! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

It's nice to heard from you again!

Menphis

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Congrats Joan, nice election bounce

atabini

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:10 am

Thank you every one for the warm welcome back.

I had some very hard times but will try start growing again my collection soon. During my absence lots of great figures come out specially from Schleich and Mojo (I saw the beautiful Sable Antelope and hope to get one of them soon) also lots of new figures that are really amazing like the Hippo, the wild dogs and many more to come hopefully.

Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:15 pm

great new figures,yes they are very nice

martien

PostSubject: Re: 6 Mojos arrived home   6 Mojos arrived home Empty

Back to top Go down

6 Mojos arrived home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next