Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:51 pm

Without the friends here at the forum, my collection would be a lot more booring drunken
Yvette and Kristie help me so much that I could write a whole novel, and others too.
However three parcels sort of belong together, because they have filled in gabs then I would NEVER have been abel to fill in without help Crying or Very sad

Frome Roger I got the Asatian from Maia & Borges.
Gosh, I have been looking for him for YEARS !!!!
He even came in his own, handmade, lovely box cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also Roger found the lioness for my gorgeousretired male lion ( Also a gift from Roger Wink ).
Look, how happy he is Very Happy

And she IS lovely, his long-lost, retired wife , - calm and maternal looking cat

Roger also gave me one more Alsatian and one more kittie : they are made by Happy Kin Toys :

A most surprising gift from Andreas : My very first Marx figure Shocked
A beautyful, beautyful Baltimore Oriole bounce bounce cheers

I LOVE it ! Hopefully some day I will be able to get more models from Marx, but they are hard to find for someone living in Denmark scratch

And from Phil ( Schleich61) : The real, old Gorille from Safari Authentics Yesss ! cheers

Phil has also helped me find the elefant, so now the only one I still miss is the old mould rhimo Very Happy Wink

THANKYOU ever so much, dear friends flower sunny cheers cheers cheers

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Congrats Susanne cheers

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Wow! Congratulations Susanne, they're awesome additions cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Congrats Susanne! Wonderful gifts~

I LOVE the classics. Especially that hippo.

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:54 pm

Susanne, I'm glad you enjoyed the figures! So you need a baby! I'll work in it! I hope you don't take my comment too seriously! affraid flower flower Laughing Embarassed
Very nice figures you received with the help of the wonderful STS friends! Very Happy
Ah, I like the classics picture where the crocodile is the central character! alien tongue

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Congrats SUSANNE cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:04 pm

THANKYOU, friends cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ah, I like the classics picture where the crocodile is the central character! alien tongue

Laughing Laughing Yes, the croc was the first one, - he knows all the tricks before the camera alien Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:19 pm

I am glad that the bird arrived you safetly!! Phantastic newcomers, especially the classics!!! Big congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Today at 2:05 am

Back to top Go down

Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1