Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:51 pm

Without the friends here at the forum, my collection would be a lot more booring drunken
Yvette and Kristie help me so much that I could write a whole novel, and others too.
However three parcels sort of belong together, because they have filled in gabs then I would NEVER have been abel to fill in without help Crying or Very sad

Frome Roger I got the Asatian from Maia & Borges.
Gosh, I have been looking for him for YEARS !!!!
He even came in his own, handmade, lovely box cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also Roger found the lioness for my gorgeousretired male lion ( Also a gift from Roger Wink ).
Look, how happy he is Very Happy

And she IS lovely, his long-lost, retired wife , - calm and maternal looking cat

Roger also gave me one more Alsatian and one more kittie : they are made by Happy Kin Toys :

A most surprising gift from Andreas : My very first Marx figure Shocked
A beautyful, beautyful Baltimore Oriole bounce bounce cheers

I LOVE it ! Hopefully some day I will be able to get more models from Marx, but they are hard to find for someone living in Denmark scratch

And from Phil ( Schleich61) : The real, old Gorille from Safari Authentics Yesss ! cheers

Phil has also helped me find the elefant, so now the only one I still miss is the old mould rhimo Very Happy Wink

THANKYOU ever so much, dear friends flower sunny cheers cheers cheers

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Congrats Susanne cheers

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Wow! Congratulations Susanne, they're awesome additions cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Congrats Susanne! Wonderful gifts~

I LOVE the classics. Especially that hippo.

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:54 pm

Susanne, I'm glad you enjoyed the figures! So you need a baby! I'll work in it! I hope you don't take my comment too seriously! affraid flower flower Laughing Embarassed
Very nice figures you received with the help of the wonderful STS friends! Very Happy
Ah, I like the classics picture where the crocodile is the central character! alien tongue

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Congrats SUSANNE cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:04 pm

THANKYOU, friends cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ah, I like the classics picture where the crocodile is the central character! alien tongue

Laughing Laughing Yes, the croc was the first one, - he knows all the tricks before the camera alien Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:19 pm

I am glad that the bird arrived you safetly!! Phantastic newcomers, especially the classics!!! Big congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))   Today at 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Great news fro three friends : The last M&B dog ( and much more), my first Marxmodel and the old gorilla from Safari Authentics :-)))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1