Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)

Go down 
+11
schleich61
Ana
75senta75
ken yeo
Roger
animalluvr6
Elros Alvar
krista
widukind
lucky luke
SUSANNE
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) Empty
PostSubject: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Today I got a fackage from Pam ( Seijun), fuul of goodies.
Some really, really great ones from Safari, - an LOTS of beautyful PlayVision models.
My camera is really not good enough for these little models, but I WANT TO bounce show you some of them, - here are the parrots cheers

Blue and yellow macaw, and Scarlet macaw, - two South American beauties from South America cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jobi Lory and Sun Conure Very Happy

Major Mitchell`s cockatoo and Citron crested cockatoo Very Happy

Black-headed parrot and blue-headed parrot flower

Look at the detail drunken

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Susanne these magnificent birds, and your photos cheers Shocked Cool
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Thankyou, Luc sunny Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Oh, i love this parrots!! Big congratulations Susanne!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:49 pm

These are really cute and colourful! I especially love the cockatoos!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Thankyou, Krista, - yes, I LOVE them also Very Happy

Thankyou, Andreas flower
Here are the crabs from PV, - I am sure you have them also Wink

Fiddler crab and Spider crab:

Stribed shore crab and a fantastic Blue crab :

Pear crab ( scratch ) and Purple Globe crab ( which looks more like a pear Laughing ) :

Helmet crab and King crab :

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Also phantastic crabs Susanne!! cheers cheers

And no, i havent the PV crabs. But i have any crabs and a lot of crabs they looks similar and i think that are copys. I bought them in the end of the 90s of Cran Canaria, also with PV similar fishes and frogs. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:22 pm

PRECIOUS COLORS Cool
Congratulations SUSANNE cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:32 pm

The colors are vibrant and beautiful! Congrats on your parrots and crabs! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:28 pm

I was lucky enough to receive some of the parrots from Andreas and Philip as gifts but never was able to take pictures! Now it is a pleasure to see your beautiful and vibrant colored pictures make the birds look even better than they are in reality! What a Face
Congratulations, crabs are also nice but not my subject. I love eating them but that's another story! Laughing

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 am

Congrats Susanne! The colour details of parrot is good.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:19 pm

When comes more question lol! sunny question lol! sunny

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:40 pm

widukind wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing

...and turtles Wink

Beautyful, colourfull little models:

Also fine seen from the bottom Wink

Alligator snapping turtle:

Cogwheel turtle :

Eastern box turtle

Matamata turtle :

Peacock softshell turtle :

Redneck pond turtle :

Spotted turtle :

Yellow blotched turtle

I hope I spelled the names right, - some of them are difficult to read study

....and more later. If not, Andreas must pull my ears again lol! lol!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
widukind wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing

...and turtles Wink
I hope I spelled the names right, - some of them are difficult to read study

....and more later. If not, Andreas must pull my ears again lol! lol!

I will do that Very Happy Very Happy

But i am happy that i sent this mail because this tortoises are phantastic cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 pm

I am happy you like them, - I LOVE them also cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 pm

And a set of tropical fish , marked 1996

Angelfish :

Butterfly fish :

Clown fish

Mandarin fish :

Parrot fish :

Pufferfish :

Triggerfish :

this one is called a Wrasse, - funny name Laughing

There are only a few more now, Andreas Wink

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 pm

also the fishes are beautieful!! Big congratulations Susanne cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Very nice fishes and great pictures sunny

________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Wow, Susanne, phenomenal lot of PV animals! Lucky You! They are all lovely! cheers Congratulations! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Oh, they are very beautiful! It is a pitty that I don't understand anything of fishes! Sad for example, which of the 600 species of wrasse is it? I'm not sure I'll check them all! Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Thankyou, friends cheers

Did you see the turtles on the previous page ? bounce bounce

Roger, yes, this fish, called "Wrasse" seems to have an awfully huge family Shocked
We call them "Lip-fish" in Danish, I never heard the English name before study

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Are fantastic anbd beautifuls, Congrats Susanne Cool Sad(o)): Sad(o)): cheers cheers

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Here the set of dolphins :

Spotted dolphin :

Hourglass dolphin :

Orca :

Bottlenosed dolphin :

Commerson`s dolphin :

Fonnless porpoise :

Atlantic humpback dolphin:

Amazone river dolphin:

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:25 pm

A very good set, with great species and that doesn't take too much room. Very Happy
Thanks for great pictures! flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Yes, yes, yes !!! cheers

I discovered that I have VARIATIONS of two PV-models Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)   From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins  -and more later ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

From Seijun : PV parrots, crabs, turtles, fish, dolphins -and more later ;-)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next