Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A few schleich replicas from my collection

Go down 
+12
animalluvr6
LukaLeon085
Joan Milelire
Elros Alvar
christinavanderschouw
Taylcoel
widukind
SUSANNE
ken yeo
saintgoku
landrover
Menphis
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Menphis

Menphis

Country/State : spain

A few schleich replicas from my collection Empty
PostSubject: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:56 am

Hello everybody
here you are some replicas from my collection:
[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

Menphis

PostSubject: a few more   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 am

[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

Menphis

PostSubject: ----more   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:14 am

[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:38 am

Hello Menphis,welcome from Colombia.

Very nice animals in your collection.

Congratulations.

saintgoku

saintgoku

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:17 am

nice collection!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:15 am

Very nice Mammals line up!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:11 am

You have a wonderful collection cheers
It is hard for me to say which ones I love the most, the dogs? The birds? The Safari Dinoes?

They are all beautyful, thankyou for sharing flower

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:11 am

A phantastic collection!! Congratulations!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:28 am

I just saw that you even have two of the koalas from the Qantas-set cheers

Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:02 pm

wow! thanks for sharing the great photos, you have such a big collection affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
christinavanderschouw

christinavanderschouw

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:28 pm

WOW!!! Shocked I DO love that rottweiler!!!!

Back to top Go down
Menphis

Menphis

PostSubject: Thank you    A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Hello
Thank you very much for your kind opinion.
Im a 48 years old teacher from Canary Islands, I collect Schleich, Safary (Monterrey Bay acuarium, Carnegie serie, salamander collection and some wonderfull animals), Collecta (prehistoric life) and mojo Prehistoric.
Ive got about 2500 replicas and its hard to me say what I love more, Here you are a few of my pride:
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:16 pm

wow! you have so much rare and special editions! I only have the zebra giraffe model! lol! thanks for the more photos!

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:18 pm

A lot of "Sondereditionen" too. cheers cheers cheers

Where you live of Gran Canaria? I was 3 times here and will come back too. sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Menphis

Menphis

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:54 pm

I live in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, when you come back, advice me

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:58 pm

BUENA COLECCION cheers cheers
Good collection cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Menphis

Menphis

PostSubject: some dinoes   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Hello, here you are some dinoes from my collection:
[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

Menphis

PostSubject: ....some more   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:02 am

[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url][url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:15 am

Welcom Mig.... Menphis , I'm Joan from Barcelona Wink

Menphis wrote:
[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]

What is the black and white dolphin in the middle of the picture?

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:28 pm

wow! you have got so much dinosaurs in your collection! my favourites are the new schleich cheers

Back to top Go down
Menphis

Menphis

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
wow! you have got so much dinosaurs in your collection! my favourites are the new schleich cheers

I have two news to trade: quetzalcoatlus and parasauralophus

Menphis

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Hello Joan, nice to meet you

widukind

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Also wonderful dinos! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Menphis wrote:

Thank you so much, i will do it.
I was in one holiday in Las Palmas, i only know a big place and the rest what i see was shoe shops (more than 3 hours) Sad Sad - my girlfriend wanted a pair of new shoes. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Menphis

Menphis

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:25 pm

widukind wrote:
Menphis wrote:

Thank you so much, i will do it.
I was in one holiday in Las Palmas, i only know a big place and the rest what i see was shoe shops (more than 3 hours) Sad Sad - my girlfriend wanted a pair of new shoes. Laughing

Hahahah women and shoes are good companions hahahahah
lol!

PostSubject: Re: A few schleich replicas from my collection   A few schleich replicas from my collection Empty

Back to top Go down

A few schleich replicas from my collection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next