Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Müller special editions, non animal figures

Go down 
+25
LonelyAngel
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
ida
Schleich-US
Jolinem
pipi6
Loridena
SchleichHorsesForever
LittleLady
SyLoBe
Bongo
JackyLovertjex
Ana
Roger
Tupolew Tu-154
Sumo
Taylcoel
Pluisje1998
Menphis
Elros Alvar
widukind
schleich61
SUSANNE
schleichsammler2008
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyMon 03 Sep 2012, 18:46

Taylcoel wrote:
Jolinem wrote:
schleichsammler2008 wrote:
I have got some news for us! I know the special editions.

- The Gladiator repainted

- ein Tunierset Knights

- Xarok with Dragon

- Faraun repainted

- Antylar repainted

- Elfenpavillon with elfes

- Lipizaner mare repaint

- Lusitano repaint

- Andalusier stallion repainted

- Pinto Stallion repainted

There are no pics until yet!

I hope it will be nice horses! ( it are very much limited editions.... Rolling Eyes ) But I don't think I can get them, on ebay etc. they cost to much... And I can't go to germany... Sad Does someone now what colour they are??? (the horses ;-))
i asume some may be black or ...... but i can not wait to see!!!

I also Taylor, ARE GREAT FIGURES cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
Schleich-US

Schleich-US

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 14:06

Can't wait for the horses! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.paints-quarters.nl
LittleLady

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 19:31

I hope we know the numbers from the items fast... so I can send a email to the Muller store nearby for a reservation
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: New "Müller" Special editions, Maybe like this....   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 17:03

Hello, I make a repainted in some models to see "How they could be 2012 editions" bounce bounce bounce bounce .

Wink Today we Have :

I hope you like Razz

Bayala
Faraum 1 Dragon of the Gems
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Faraum 2 Dragon of the Moon
Antylar Dragon of the Forest
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 17:06

cheers lol! lol! lol!
I would love to see that...but buy it ? NO ! Wink

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 17:26

Yes Susanne Buy, buy,buy Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .Thanks
Made by me, Gladiator new colours with hyena
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 17:50

Schleich Set girl little pupy and horse with harness Made by me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 18:13

wow! if only these would be true! Rolling Eyes

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 18:14

Thanks Taylor! :)
Back to top Go down
Loridena

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 18:27

I just hope that its not getting too cheesy Wink and please not again just these flowers they put on the unicorns flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 18:31

Yes the unicorns Are very recharged. Rolling Eyes flower
The drache are good, Wink
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 13:02

Four new colour variations of horses sounds great to me-tomorrow I will went to my Müller Store to check it out for the new speciale ditions-hope they will be already avaliable... Wink

A Pity, they have no special editions of wildlife animals, but horses are the biggest sellers for schleich.
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 16:55

Bongo wrote:
Four new colour variations of horses sounds great to me-tomorrow I will went to my Müller Store to check it out for the new speciale ditions-hope they will be already avaliable... Wink

A Pity, they have no special editions of wildlife animals, but horses are the biggest sellers for schleich.
even pics would be great! Wink

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 17:01

Unfortunately, I'm technical unable to uploap pictures here, I'v etreid it many time without any success.

Let me see if the Special Editions are in the Store tommorow; I know, my Müller Store get his toy delivers twice a week, on monday and thuresday, so with a little luck, tommorow could be a happy day for me... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 17:12

Bongo wrote:
Unfortunately, I'm technical unable to uploap pictures here, I'v etreid it many time without any success.

Let me see if the Special Editions are in the Store tommorow; I know, my Müller Store get his toy delivers twice a week, on monday and thuresday, so with a little luck, tommorow could be a happy day for me... Very Happy
so you have pics? Wink

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 17:32

Bongo wrote:

You are wellcome to send these pictures to me, and I will upload them for you Very Happy

schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 18:01

I don't think, that you'll find the special editions tomorrow.

They are supposed to release in calendar week 38 so, not next week.
But the working people by Müller aren't good informed, so may you have luck, but I know some people which had visited Müller next week and they got the information with the release in week 38.

So you may find them on Sep 17, 12.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 18:23

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
I don't think, that you'll find the special editions tomorrow.

They are supposed to release in calendar week 38 so, not next week.
But the working people by Müller aren't good informed, so may you have luck, but I know some people which had visited Müller next week and they got the information with the release in week 38.

So you may find them on Sep 17, 12.
thanks for this news, i cant wait but schleich are very strange how they pic wierd dates and not simple ones scratch Laughing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 18:25

I would love to see pictures, also some prizes will be great! I will only be able to buy a few, I need a new saddle for Tinky, and it costs a lot.. I will only buy the ones that I like. (Probaly 2 or 3)
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 12:26

So I've went to the Müller Store today-Sorry, no Special editions yet ! I've asked the Salesmen for them and the releasing date, but he and his colleagues didn't know anything about new Special Editions, but they weren't told also about the last years Special Editions just a few days before they arrievd at the Store.

But fortunately, at last, the prices for the Bayala Arlean Heros with the great animals models were reduced to the half, so I could buy the phantatstic porcupine, the cheetah, the black panther and the red deer for each only 7 Euros instead of 14 Euros ! Very Happy The Red Dragon is now 10 Euro instead of 16 !
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep 2012, 12:32

Wow, congrats i buy the same and cost me 18 euros the cheetah, panter and deer.
the red drache 25 euros on ebay Razz
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 18:04

Paka wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Thanks for the info, but this is terrible news...more $$$ out the window... Shocked Crying or Very sad Wink

Americans have the golden knight, that is here very expensive. ^^

Wow, affraid Europe is very rare, I have not got s the only one I'm missing. Rolling Eyes Cool Sad
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 04:57

I´m afraid we´ll have to wait a little more to see the new editions... Please keep me in mind when you see the new horses! I love you I love you

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyThu 13 Sep 2012, 16:16

Was at the Store today....nothing ! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 EmptyFri 14 Sep 2012, 14:37

Bongo wrote:
Was at the Store today....nothing ! Crying or Very sad

D-oh! Sad

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Müller special editions, non animal figures   Müller special editions, non animal figures - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Müller special editions, non animal figures
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next