Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Finally got some long awaited figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Finally got some long awaited figures   Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 pm

ok so my mom surprised me with a gift from a trip she and my sisters went on, but I was unable to go. So she got me a few figures that have been on my wishlist for months, and have been looking for.
Papo water buffalo. Great figure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
With his family.
A very angry texan bull.
These three will stir up all my farm animals...
Then I searched for him this entire year, but no shops had him, probably because they still had the other hedgehog.
And here he is with his family for comparison.
Well, he is very cute, the plant is a little weird, but tolerable. Then he is about the size of the baby hedgehogs, and the other adult hedgie completely dwarfs him... watch out little guy! But I am very happy I found him all the same.
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some long awaited figures   Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Congratulations, Schleich urchins are great cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some long awaited figures   Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:42 pm

WONDERFUL ! Hurray for your Mom santa

Great models and great pictures and great families Very Happy

I LOVE that little hedgehog, aloe-plant and all I love you flower

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some long awaited figures   Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:50 pm

That's really nice from your Mother! :)
Although I think Papo is the perfect brand to make a great water buffalo this is an African Cape buffalo. Anyway still my favourite of all brands. I love this bull! Your farm friends are very strong looking, it must be dangerous to keep them. Wink
Honestly, I am a species collector, I don't have that hedgehog species because I was not yet brave enough to buy it but as you see many people here love it. Congratulations! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some long awaited figures   Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Congrats! Those are great additions. The Papo Cape Buffalo and Texas Bull are among my all-time favorites! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some long awaited figures   Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Oh yes, Roger, I know see that he is a cape buffalo. Whoops. Embarassed Oh well, I still love him. And yes my bulls stir all my other figures up. Hopefully I can handle it! Wink So, Thank you Susanne, Roger, Alvaro, and Kristie!
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some long awaited figures   Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Beautiful figures! Congrats! cheers

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some long awaited figures   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Now i know why you wait! Laughing Laughing Great additions!! Congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some long awaited figures   Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:51 pm

They're lovely! Congratulations cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some long awaited figures   Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:06 am

Nice additions!! I really like the Papo Bull and Buffalo. I've had a hard time with the newer schleich hedgehog and panda with the greenery attached to them. I gave in with the Panda, but not yet with the hedgehog.

All those bulls are fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got some long awaited figures   Today at 7:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Finally got some long awaited figures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1