Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Both Schleich Donkey's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arominger26



Country/State : indiana, USA
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-10
Posts : 199

PostSubject: Both Schleich Donkey's   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:22 am

Hi all,
I have Both Schleich donkey's- Both Retired I beleive, And Was wondering wish is moer rare? Are they both the same amount??? Here is a picture of all of them:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks,
Arominger26
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23634

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Congrats!!! I have onoy the little Poitou Schleich donkey cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Congratulations! I don't know if either are rare, one of the Schleich experts will help you out I'm sure bounce

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28267

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 pm

They are wonderful donkies, Aromi Very Happy

None of them ar very rare, but they are extremely interesting .
The adult is a very old model, and was made in various paintings. A grey one exists, exactly the same, but marked AAA Shocked

If you like donkeys, look here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sunny


_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Elros Alvar



Country/State : Spain
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-02-05
Posts : 3290

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:02 am

Congrats cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-29
Posts : 2059

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They are wonderful donkies, Aromi Very Happy

None of them ar very rare, but they are extremely interesting .
The adult is a very old model, and was made in various paintings. A grey one exists, exactly the same, but marked AAA Shocked

If you like donkeys, look here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sunny


I am aware of two variants - lighter grey and darker brown, for the original adult donkey. I cannot tell from the photo which one you have, however... :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20252

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:00 am

Congratulations, I'm sure you like the figures even they are not rare. Very Happy
A Schleich is rarely rare. They achieve high prices sometimes because there is many people collecting them once it is a brand we can find everywhere. Try to find a Safari skunk, retired recently and try to find a Schleich hyena. Which one is rarer? Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-29
Posts : 2059

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations, I'm sure you like the figures even they are not rare. Very Happy
A Schleich is rarely rare. They achieve high prices sometimes because there is many people collecting them once it is a brand we can find everywhere. Try to find a Safari skunk, retired recently and try to find a Schleich hyena. Which one is rarer? Very Happy

With all due respect, this is a very misleading argument, Roger. There are plenty of impossible-to-find Schleich figurines, most of them from the 60's through the early 90's. While I agree with your implied point that there is a difference in definition between "rare" and "expensive" it should be noted that they are not mutually exclusive. I would further note that neither Schleich hyena is "rare" or "expensive" by anyone's measurements.

If you can locate a Schleich 13410, 13411, 14075, 14076, some of the older structures, etc., please let me know. I have never seen any of these for sale or auction, and know of NO collectors anywhere who have them or have ever seen them, either in person, or for auction/sale. I think it is unfortunate to let one's ideological opinions about a brand and its collectors color one's interpretations about all issues regarding the collecting of those figurines (I should know, having made this mistake myself in the past). For instance, I seem to remember you once asserting here that my Schleich collection was "impressive, but only from a FINANCIAL perspective..." Maybe that quotation lost something "in translation" but I found it to be pointlessly insulting, as a committed passionate collector. I'm not upset with you or anything like that, Roger, but I feel if you're going to air these kinds of opinions here, you should expect responses from those, who like myself, respectfully disagree with some of those stated opinions... Wink :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20252

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations, I'm sure you like the figures even they are not rare. Very Happy
A Schleich is rarely rare. They achieve high prices sometimes because there is many people collecting them once it is a brand we can find everywhere. Try to find a Safari skunk, retired recently and try to find a Schleich hyena. Which one is rarer? Very Happy

With all due respect, this is a very misleading argument, Roger. There are plenty of impossible-to-find Schleich figurines, most of them from the 60's through the early 90's. While I agree with your implied point that there is a difference in definition between "rare" and "expensive" it should be noted that they are not mutually exclusive. I would further note that neither Schleich hyena is "rare" or "expensive" by anyone's measurements.

If you can locate a Schleich 13410, 13411, 14075, 14076, some of the older structures, etc., please let me know. I have never seen any of these for sale or auction, and know of NO collectors anywhere who have them or have ever seen them, either in person, or for auction/sale. I think it is unfortunate to let one's ideological opinions about a brand and its collectors color one's interpretations about all issues regarding the collecting of those figurines (I should know, having made this mistake myself in the past). For instance, I seem to remember you once asserting here that my Schleich collection was "impressive, but only from a FINANCIAL perspective..." Maybe that quotation lost something "in translation" but I found it to be pointlessly insulting, as a committed passionate collector. I'm not upset with you or anything like that, Roger, but I feel if you're going to air these kinds of opinions here, you should expect responses from those, who like myself, respectfully disagree with some of those stated opinions... Wink :)

Phil, here is the link for my comment about your collection. There is a little difference between only and mainly, unless from what my little English knowledge let me know.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Schleich is the brand more represented in my humble collection and you know I like the figures as they are and not because the brand it is marked or how rare they are. I'm not a "hard" collector and I respect who is.
What really makes me unconfortable is to see some young kids opening topics like, should I collect what I like or collect what I think will worth a lot in future? The same kids that are not able of respecting the work of other brands only because they are not Schleich. Fortunately these situations are almost as rare as some "rare" Schleich figures and the most part of the members are really great and it is what makes this place special. You are a respectable member of our family and it was not great from me to ofend you or anyone so I'm sorry you felt it with my comment. I never reacted to a bad comment about my figures or collection because I don't mix myself with my collection. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28267

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:32 am

Phil, what is 14075, 14076 ? scratch

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-29
Posts : 2059

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations, I'm sure you like the figures even they are not rare. Very Happy
A Schleich is rarely rare. They achieve high prices sometimes because there is many people collecting them once it is a brand we can find everywhere. Try to find a Safari skunk, retired recently and try to find a Schleich hyena. Which one is rarer? Very Happy

With all due respect, this is a very misleading argument, Roger. There are plenty of impossible-to-find Schleich figurines, most of them from the 60's through the early 90's. While I agree with your implied point that there is a difference in definition between "rare" and "expensive" it should be noted that they are not mutually exclusive. I would further note that neither Schleich hyena is "rare" or "expensive" by anyone's measurements.

If you can locate a Schleich 13410, 13411, 14075, 14076, some of the older structures, etc., please let me know. I have never seen any of these for sale or auction, and know of NO collectors anywhere who have them or have ever seen them, either in person, or for auction/sale. I think it is unfortunate to let one's ideological opinions about a brand and its collectors color one's interpretations about all issues regarding the collecting of those figurines (I should know, having made this mistake myself in the past). For instance, I seem to remember you once asserting here that my Schleich collection was "impressive, but only from a FINANCIAL perspective..." Maybe that quotation lost something "in translation" but I found it to be pointlessly insulting, as a committed passionate collector. I'm not upset with you or anything like that, Roger, but I feel if you're going to air these kinds of opinions here, you should expect responses from those, who like myself, respectfully disagree with some of those stated opinions... Wink :)

Phil, here is the link for my comment about your collection. There is a little difference between only and mainly, unless from what my little English knowledge let me know.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Schleich is the brand more represented in my humble collection and you know I like the figures as they are and not because the brand it is marked or how rare they are. I'm not a "hard" collector and I respect who is.
What really makes me unconfortable is to see some young kids opening topics like, should I collect what I like or collect what I think will worth a lot in future? The same kids that are not able of respecting the work of other brands only because they are not Schleich. Fortunately these situations are almost as rare as some "rare" Schleich figures and the most part of the members are really great and it is what makes this place special. You are a respectable member of our family and it was not great from me to ofend you or anyone so I'm sorry you felt it with my comment. I never reacted to a bad comment about my figures or collection because I don't mix myself with my collection. Very Happy

Hello, Roger. Thanks for your intelligent and articulate response. With all due respect, whether you used "only" or "mainly" really makes little, if any, difference in the meaning of your comment. However, it is certainly possible that, as I noted above, there is an issue of translation. If that is the case, please accept my humble apology. However, I have noticed that you have often responded to new figurine postings here (not just for Schleich) with tepid remarks about those figurines followed by a "position piece" about why you don't like or respect that brand. Just my opinion, but for myself, I won't make such comments. Either I will congratulate the poster, or simply not make a response.

As you know, I am very unhappy with the new management of Schleich, which I sometimes write here as $$$chleich, because of the emphasis on high prices, unimaginative new product offerings, and increasingly poor paint jobs. I also greatly respect your modus operandi for collecting, not based on brand, but based on realism, beauty and quality of design and manufacture.

I understand and share your most of your frustration about why new collectors choose to collect certain brands instead of great vintage lines. However, collectors collect for many reasons, including financial ones, and I don't think it makes much sense for you or I to critique them about that, especially in an online forum. For instance, I once made a careless critical remark about someone else's collecting line choice on another forum. Although it was not my intention, it offended that collector. Although I apologized quickly, the damage was done, and I regret that indiscretion to this day. I'm sure many of you remember that unfortunate incident... Wink Embarassed

I know it bothers you that some younger collectors don't respect brands other than Schleich, but is that really any worse than not showing respect for those of us who do collect Schleich figurines, or for our decision to do so? I seem to remember that not so long ago here, someone (not you, of course) accused one of my very best friends of behaving in an "unethical" manner because she paid 314 euros to win an auction for a Schleich WWF 15004. After seeing what more recent WWF's have auctioned for (up to more than 900 euros), her decision not only seems NOT "unethical" but a shrewd piece of business (which is not why she won the auction).

In any event, I hope you know that I genuinely like and respect you, and that this is not a clash of personalities, but simply a discussion about how and what we post here... :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-29
Posts : 2059

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Phil, what is 14075, 14076 ? scratch

Hello, Susanne. I don't know anyone who has them, but I do know one collector in France who told me that he once saw them in a private collection of a big collector in Munich years ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Pretty nifty, eh? :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28267

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:35 am

Gosh ! I never saw even pictures of those before Shocked

Thankyou for showing sunny

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-29
Posts : 2059

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Gosh ! I never saw even pictures of those before Shocked

Thankyou for showing sunny

My pleasure. Please return the favor by posting their photos when you acquire them... Wink :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28267

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Gosh ! I never saw even pictures of those before Shocked

Thankyou for showing sunny

My pleasure. Please return the favor by posting their photos when you acquire them... Wink :)

lol! lol! lol! lol!

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20252

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Phil, here is the link for my comment about your collection. There is a little difference between only and mainly, unless from what my little English knowledge let me know.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Schleich is the brand more represented in my humble collection and you know I like the figures as they are and not because the brand it is marked or how rare they are. I'm not a "hard" collector and I respect who is.
What really makes me unconfortable is to see some young kids opening topics like, should I collect what I like or collect what I think will worth a lot in future? The same kids that are not able of respecting the work of other brands only because they are not Schleich. Fortunately these situations are almost as rare as some "rare" Schleich figures and the most part of the members are really great and it is what makes this place special. You are a respectable member of our family and it was not great from me to ofend you or anyone so I'm sorry you felt it with my comment. I never reacted to a bad comment about my figures or collection because I don't mix myself with my collection. Very Happy

Hello, Roger. Thanks for your intelligent and articulate response. With all due respect, whether you used "only" or "mainly" really makes little, if any, difference in the meaning of your comment. However, it is certainly possible that, as I noted above, there is an issue of translation. If that is the case, please accept my humble apology. However, I have noticed that you have often responded to new figurine postings here (not just for Schleich) with tepid remarks about those figurines followed by a "position piece" about why you don't like or respect that brand. Just my opinion, but for myself, I won't make such comments. Either I will congratulate the poster, or simply not make a response.

As you know, I am very unhappy with the new management of Schleich, which I sometimes write here as $$$chleich, because of the emphasis on high prices, unimaginative new product offerings, and increasingly poor paint jobs. I also greatly respect your modus operandi for collecting, not based on brand, but based on realism, beauty and quality of design and manufacture.

I understand and share your most of your frustration about why new collectors choose to collect certain brands instead of great vintage lines. However, collectors collect for many reasons, including financial ones, and I don't think it makes much sense for you or I to critique them about that, especially in an online forum. For instance, I once made a careless critical remark about someone else's collecting line choice on another forum. Although it was not my intention, it offended that collector. Although I apologized quickly, the damage was done, and I regret that indiscretion to this day. I'm sure many of you remember that unfortunate incident... Wink Embarassed

I know it bothers you that some younger collectors don't respect brands other than Schleich, but is that really any worse than not showing respect for those of us who do collect Schleich figurines, or for our decision to do so? I seem to remember that not so long ago here, someone (not you, of course) accused one of my very best friends of behaving in an "unethical" manner because she paid 314 euros to win an auction for a Schleich WWF 15004. After seeing what more recent WWF's have auctioned for (up to more than 900 euros), her decision not only seems NOT "unethical" but a shrewd piece of business (which is not why she won the auction).

In any event, I hope you know that I genuinely like and respect you, and that this is not a clash of personalities, but simply a discussion about how and what we post here... :)
[/quote]

I'll reply here for the last time once my English is always a good excuse for everything. It is a shame that we cannot discuss in Portuguese! I think that using the word mainly it would means that your collection is also impressive in other aspects. While the word only would mean that your collection was not impressive in other aspects. I feel ridiculous explaining it because as you are English native you are surely correct and I need to review my English. geek
Phil, which brands I commented saying that I don't respect their work? I often comment figures saying honestly what I like or not in it according with my taste as a collector, it doesn't mean that I don't respect the brand or the owner of the figure. Sorry but I really don't accept this remark as well as I don't accept when you say that I share the frustration of some collector choices. I don't really accept but I'm not ofended.
I'll repeat that what really is a frustration is to see children forgeting the interest of an animal toy figure and concentrated only in how much it worths and see other children wanting a lot a figure because of the joy a figure can give and see their wish frustrated in a inflacted price. I have more admiration for those who collect animal figures because they like them than for those that only collect thinking in how much money they represent. I'm not saying that it is your goal but if it is I respect anyway.
Anyway it is incredible how do you say that high prices are always fair for some rare figures when you are only interested in acquiring them. Also when your comments are only much more enthusiastic when someone find a rare Schleich figure. Or even when you support the enthusiasm of other hard Schleich collectors! That's your way of commenting, your strategy but I'll not make recomendations to your commenting style because I really respect your position, agreeing or not. I'll keep the same member, saying honestly what I think even it is not popular in a forum where most part of the members are Schleich collectors. I'm giving my time and dedication to this place, much more than I give to my collection but, if someday I feel that my contribution to this forum is negative I'm inteligent enough to take the right decision. cheers

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-29
Posts : 2059

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Hello, Roger. I'm all for free speech and allowing others to express their opinions here and elsewhere, whether I agree with those opinions or not. You're perfectly welcome to make constructive criticisms of my posting style and choices, but I understand and respect your decision not to. I think you fully understand my similar commentary about you and of course, you're welcome to ignore it, dispute it, or simply say "what a load of baloney!" :)

I must admit I'm puzzled by your insistence that children are making posts here about wanting to collect (mostly Schleich) figurines as economic commodities, and little or nothing more. I can think of maybe one such post that I've ever seen on this site, but no more. Most of them seem to make perfectly reasonable posts about what a shame it is that so many figurines are so expensive.

One last thing: you wrote "Anyway it is incredible how do you say that high prices are always fair for some rare figures when you are only interested in acquiring them..." Sorry, but I don't understand the meaning of this... scratch :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Dorkan



Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet
Age : 19
Joined : 2012-07-14
Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi all,
I have Both Schleich donkey's- Both Retired I beleive, And Was wondering wish is moer rare? Are they both the same amount??? Here is a picture of all of them:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks,
Arominger26

Cute donkeys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arominger26



Country/State : indiana, USA
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-10
Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Thanks guys! Well Its a shame that they are not that rare. And Another bit of information..........I did not win the Oryx Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . But It went fo 312$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When it started at 30$!
Back to top Go down
Dorkan



Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet
Age : 19
Joined : 2012-07-14
Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks guys! Well Its a shame that they are not that rare. And Another bit of information..........I did not win the Oryx Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . But It went fo 312$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When it started at 30$!

Too bad .... Rolling Eyes .. price of $ 300 is actually a lot, but you should understand that this figure is no longer produced, and very valuable, do not wonder why bidding went so high, and I think that you had such a chance as a snowball in the desert Laughing
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-29
Posts : 2059

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks guys! Well Its a shame that they are not that rare. And Another bit of information..........I did not win the Oryx Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad . But It went fo 312$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When it started at 30$!

Hello Arominger. Well, I as predicted to you, at the end, the heavy hitters came in and made bids probably several times the amount of your biggest bid and my biggest bid added together. The fact that it was new with tag made it even more valuable to collectors. I'll keep looking everywhere and if I see one available, I'll PM you, and maybe the second time will be the charm for you.

Please keep the faith - there is DEFINITELY a Safari VW Gemsbok in your future... :) Your passion alone indicates that you will have one in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
arominger26



Country/State : indiana, USA
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-10
Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:51 am

Thank you soo much! I just want this more than anything! If I could get any Rare figure in the world it would be that so yeah I want it more than Anybody! Please contact me if there is one for sale in the future! I dont care what condition it is in As long as all of the body parts are on its like new to me! Razz

Thanks,
Arominger26
Back to top Go down
Dorkan



Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet
Age : 19
Joined : 2012-07-14
Posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you soo much! I just want this more than anything! If I could get any Rare figure in the world it would be that so yeah I want it more than Anybody! Please contact me if there is one for sale in the future! I dont care what condition it is in As long as all of the body parts are on its like new to me! Razz

Thanks,
Arominger26

As I had two times I'll let you know of oryx Safari LTD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Both Schleich Donkey's   Today at 10:12 am

Back to top Go down
 
Both Schleich Donkey's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Schleich 2015 Donkey Jenny 13772 Walkaround
» My Schleich's 2011 release
» Pictures of New Schleich 2011 Models @ London Toy Fair Jan 2011
» The Collecta Ostrich and a Schleich Disappointment
» favorite schleich horse? RETIRED!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: