Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Babirusa is coming?

Go down 
+8
widukind
scot(t)
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
Roger
SommoDracorex
Takama
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

Babirusa is coming? Empty
PostSubject: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:45 am

Ok, I know that the 2013 Mojo Mountain lion will be avaible in september at hobby lobby.

However, while i was there today, i found two empty spaces, now the sticker on one of them was for the mountain lion, but the other was for the barbarusa!

Here is some numbers i got from the barburusas sticker. I had no idea what they are for, and one of them could be the item#

I really bealieve that The barburusa will be comeing to Hobby Lobby sometime before 2013.

If any of you know any more info, please say so.
Back to top Go down
SommoDracorex

SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 am

bounce

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:25 am

I really don't know about the babirusa but that's really exciting. Anyway it is easy to understand why a mountain lion is launched early in an North American shop but a babirusa? Suspect pig Thanks for sharing the information! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:49 am

Roger wrote:
I really don't know about the babirusa but that's really exciting. Anyway it is easy to understand why a mountain lion is launched early in an North American shop but a babirusa? Suspect pig Thanks for sharing the information! Very Happy

Last babirusa was made in 1971... So a 2013 one could be launched early everywhere I guess Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:46 am

Great news!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:48 am

WOW! This is SO exiting cheers

scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:12 am

I suppose this question is aimed specifically at Roger, but any informed answer would be quite welcome: When the Puma (and perhaps the Babirusa) are released through Hobby Lobby, will the models be available for purchase exclusively in the store? Or will Hobby Lobby ship the modes as well?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:11 am

Phantastic info sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:01 am

scot(t) wrote:
I suppose this question is aimed specifically at Roger, but any informed answer would be quite welcome: When the Puma (and perhaps the Babirusa) are released through Hobby Lobby, will the models be available for purchase exclusively in the store? Or will Hobby Lobby ship the modes as well?

I can't help, Hobby Lobby has an online shop with a very limited range of mixed Safari and Mojo figures. I don't know if they will also sell it online but as long I'm informed I'll let you know. Very Happy cat pig
I hope the babirusa antecipation will happen once, as usual, Christophe is right! Such a long time without this animal in this hobby! Very Happy

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:46 am

I will have to return to Hobby lobby monday or sooner, so i will take my camera and photograph the two spaces.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Takama wrote:
I will have to return to Hobby lobby monday or sooner, so i will take my camera and photograph the two spaces.

Yes, it will be interesting surely! Very Happy bounce bounce

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Roger wrote:
scot(t) wrote:

I can't help, Hobby Lobby has an online shop with a very limited range of mixed Safari and Mojo figures. I don't know if they will also sell it online but as long I'm informed I'll let you know. Very Happy cat pig
I hope the babirusa antecipation will happen once, as usual, Christophe is right! Such a long time without this animal in this hobby! Very Happy

Thanks Roger! Let's hope they ship the Puma when it arrives and that the Babirusa comes with it!

Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:46 am

Babirusa is coming? 004-4

The Sticker
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:40 am

Suspect What a Face Barbarossa !!!!

Which one ? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Babirusa is coming? BarbarossaBabirusa is coming? S11A42-2KM_00_il9_461x690
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:27 am

scratch scratch scratch scratch

So the question is, will Mojo be making a series of historical figures, 2nd WorldWar strategies, is it a spelling error, or does it not have anything to do with Mojo ? Rolling Eyes

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:04 am

Since it's Papo Corsair with Gun behind it, it's probably Barbarossa the pirate

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 am

skysthelimit wrote:
Since it's Papo Corsair with Gun behind it, it's probably Barbarossa the pirate

Wink Babirusa is coming? Captainpirate
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:48 pm

It appears i have been mistaken all along.

Sorry guys Embarassed
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Takama wrote:

Sorry guys Embarassed

Never mind Wink flower

You made a lot of people very happy for a while, and it just shows that you are very enthusiastic collector, Hurrayy for Takama cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 pm

Takama wrote:

Sorry guys Embarassed

Yes, Susanne is right! I remember seeing the Papo zebu in a catalogue and immediatly I gave the news to the forum that the figure was not retired as we thought. But the catalogue was from a local distributor and not from Papo. Mistakes are evidences of our enthusiasm and enthusiasm is the best part of this hobby! Anyway I find the information very interesting and I'm almost sure that soon or later we will see the babirusa! Very Happy pig

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Babirusa is coming? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:47 am

Now if it said "Babyrousa celebensis" we'd be more certain.
Back to top Go down
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:39 am

I think it's at all amazing that a company adopts the Babirusa and I am very to be glad.
After such a long wait time.... I have my wait time already bypassed a few years earlier. Wink Cool Laughing
Babirusa is coming? IMG_3964_STSForum

@Takama - Is it no problem, we all are human Wink flower.

baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Babirusa is coming? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:09 am

Cool babirusa figs! Also like your warthog profile pic! I assume all customs?
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:22 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Takama wrote:

Sorry guys Embarassed

Never mind Wink flower

You made a lot of people very happy for a while, and it just shows that you are very enthusiastic collector, Hurrayy for Takama cheers

Anyway, maybe mojofun will consider...

PostSubject: Re: Babirusa is coming?   Babirusa is coming? Empty

Back to top Go down

Babirusa is coming?
Page 1 of 1