Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult

Go down 
+7
kudu11
Roger
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
widukind
SeanieP
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  Empty
PostSubject: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Harriet had repainted the calf of the VW Series of Safari LTD for me, however, I am using it as an adult. I had the Safari running giraffe calf but it was too creamy and had orange spots which I did not like. Actually, I do not like any of Safari's giraffes. I used Harriet's paint job as a model to go by and here is mother and calf: Here is a pic of calf before paint job...too orange for me: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The paint job is not as wonderful as Harriet's, but I feel the little guy looks good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Congrats!! cheers cheers cheers

Very good cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:58 pm

WOW, I like the repaint very much Shocked Cool Congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:45 am

Nice job. I love it!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 am

She's lovely Shawn!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Shawn, that's a great work, congratulations and thanks for sharing! :)
Now the baby fits better with his young mother not only in walking style! Very Happy

kudu11

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:45 am

He is great I cant wait to see them running through the african grasslands together.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:51 am

Great job :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Way better!! Well done.drunken

jesman00

Country/State : holland

PostSubject: Re: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:04 pm

nice repaint like it very much Very Happy Very Happy
thanks for sharing cheers
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Lovely! cheers cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:49 pm

thanks everyone--appreciate it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult    repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult  Empty

Back to top Go down

repainted giraffe calf to go along Wiht Harriet's repainted Adult
Page 1 of 1