Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Fisva's collection - more and more figures!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Congrats again!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Very nice animals! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Woooooooo!!! Look what I have received today!!! I've found Safari Ltd. cougar on Polish auction and I had to buy it. I'm so happy!!! Very Happy:D:D cheers cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Congratulations! It's lovely puma! Great model Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:22 pm

I don't have this puma but I suspect I would love it a lot! Congratulations! flower cat Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Nice kittie cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : United States, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:07 am

Very nice collection! Thanks for sharing! Razz

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:55 pm

I've got two figures yesterday, the cheetah from 1997 and Papo black jaguar cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Nice kitties!!! Congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Congratulations!

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Congrats! Some more gorgeous figures! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:01 pm

Congrats! Another two big cats to your collection! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:25 pm

They are SO beautyful !!!! drunken

CONGRATULATIONS flower flower

carlysulli

Country/State : United States, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:04 pm

Congrats! Beautiful figures! Razz

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:56 am

Look what I've received just for Christmas Eve! A gift from Portugal!! Thank you Roger very, very much!! cheers cheers That Papo lion cub is just GORGEOUS! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:05 am

Congratulations for you and a big hurray for Roger cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Very nifty collection you got there Cool Nice selections.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Congratulations Agata and hurray for our Rogerio!!! alien alien alien

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:43 pm

just in time!. Portuguese reindeers are in good shape. rendeer i'm glad you like them. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:37 pm

" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "
Tinker color looks different! Would the close-up picture? Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:29 am

It does, I have repainted it :) You can find it here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Here are my today's newcomers! Very Happy In the morning I've received CollectA's striped hyena and Great Grey Owl from Bullyland. Hyena is just wonderful, but I feel quite confused with the owl - the plastic is really thin on wings and tail and when I hold it in my hand I feel like it had to break in a moment scratch I've also received two catalogues for 2013 - Schleich and Bullyland Very Happy

But that's not the end! I've just received a package from Rogerio (it arrived really fast, I'm really surprised by that) with two wonderful figures: Papo hyena and puma. I must admit I was quite surprised with the size of puma. I had no idea that it is so small, I'm actually quite glad that I didn't buy it on Polish auction, because I would pay far too much for it.

Here's the comparison with Safari Ltd puma:

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Beautiful addition Fisva cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Beautiful newcomers Agata! Congratulations! Sad(o)): cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:37 pm

I am glad the Papo figures arrived safely. Very Happy
Your reaction with the puma is very normal. I think everyone had the same reaction the first time people saw it in real. cat
The figure is very small, has a strange pose but captures the essence of a puma better than other figure. To informe you, the Papo lynx is much smaller! Laughing Mojo puma girl, fits better with the Safari one. flower
I think the spotted hyena is nice, not as nice as CollectA striped hyena but maybe a repainting from your talented hands would result great. Idea
The Bullyland owl is very lightweight as normal in Bully figures, most of birds you'll have this feeling too. It is a question of time and you'll get used with it. Actually, I like heavy figures but I enjoy when birds are lighter. Maybe I believe they can fly better. geek
Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Today at 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Fisva's collection - more and more figures!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next