Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Fisva's collection - more and more figures!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Congrats again!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Very nice animals! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Woooooooo!!! Look what I have received today!!! I've found Safari Ltd. cougar on Polish auction and I had to buy it. I'm so happy!!! Very Happy:D:D cheers cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Congratulations! It's lovely puma! Great model Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:22 pm

I don't have this puma but I suspect I would love it a lot! Congratulations! flower cat Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Nice kittie cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : United States, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:07 am

Very nice collection! Thanks for sharing! Razz

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:55 pm

I've got two figures yesterday, the cheetah from 1997 and Papo black jaguar cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Nice kitties!!! Congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Congratulations!

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Congrats! Some more gorgeous figures! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:01 pm

Congrats! Another two big cats to your collection! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:25 pm

They are SO beautyful !!!! drunken

CONGRATULATIONS flower flower

carlysulli

Country/State : United States, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:04 pm

Congrats! Beautiful figures! Razz

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:56 am

Look what I've received just for Christmas Eve! A gift from Portugal!! Thank you Roger very, very much!! cheers cheers That Papo lion cub is just GORGEOUS! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:05 am

Congratulations for you and a big hurray for Roger cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:13 pm

Very nifty collection you got there Cool Nice selections.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Congratulations Agata and hurray for our Rogerio!!! alien alien alien

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:43 pm

just in time!. Portuguese reindeers are in good shape. rendeer i'm glad you like them. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:37 pm

" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "
Tinker color looks different! Would the close-up picture? Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:29 am

It does, I have repainted it :) You can find it here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Here are my today's newcomers! Very Happy In the morning I've received CollectA's striped hyena and Great Grey Owl from Bullyland. Hyena is just wonderful, but I feel quite confused with the owl - the plastic is really thin on wings and tail and when I hold it in my hand I feel like it had to break in a moment scratch I've also received two catalogues for 2013 - Schleich and Bullyland Very Happy

But that's not the end! I've just received a package from Rogerio (it arrived really fast, I'm really surprised by that) with two wonderful figures: Papo hyena and puma. I must admit I was quite surprised with the size of puma. I had no idea that it is so small, I'm actually quite glad that I didn't buy it on Polish auction, because I would pay far too much for it.

Here's the comparison with Safari Ltd puma:

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Beautiful addition Fisva cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Beautiful newcomers Agata! Congratulations! Sad(o)): cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:37 pm

I am glad the Papo figures arrived safely. Very Happy
Your reaction with the puma is very normal. I think everyone had the same reaction the first time people saw it in real. cat
The figure is very small, has a strange pose but captures the essence of a puma better than other figure. To informe you, the Papo lynx is much smaller! Laughing Mojo puma girl, fits better with the Safari one. flower
I think the spotted hyena is nice, not as nice as CollectA striped hyena but maybe a repainting from your talented hands would result great. Idea
The Bullyland owl is very lightweight as normal in Bully figures, most of birds you'll have this feeling too. It is a question of time and you'll get used with it. Actually, I like heavy figures but I enjoy when birds are lighter. Maybe I believe they can fly better. geek
Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Today at 3:57 am

Back to top Go down

Fisva's collection - more and more figures!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next