Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Fisva's collection - more and more figures!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I am glad the Papo figures arrived safely. Very Happy
Your reaction with the puma is very normal. I think everyone had the same reaction the first time people saw it in real. cat
The figure is very small, has a strange pose but captures the essence of a puma better than other figure. To informe you, the Papo lynx is much smaller! Laughing Mojo puma girl, fits better with the Safari one. flower
I think the spotted hyena is nice, not as nice as CollectA striped hyena but maybe a repainting from your talented hands would result great. Idea
The Bullyland owl is very lightweight as normal in Bully figures, most of birds you'll have this feeling too. It is a question of time and you'll get used with it. Actually, I like heavy figures but I enjoy when birds are lighter. Maybe I believe they can fly better. geek
Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

I forgot to add that the most impossible thing which I saw at first was the wrong postal code. I was very surprised that even though the package arrived to me lol!
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Wonderful additions Agata cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:00 am

Fantastic new additions to your collection Agata. cheers

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:12 pm

Today I have received a huge package. I didn't expect that the chinese figures which I have bought would be so big! The tiger which I wanted the most is just huge! Here is the comparison with Schleich tiger. I want to repaint him and put it on my shelf :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:28 pm

That tiger is just fantastic cheers

He looks very much like a copy of the Vanishing Wild sitting tiger from Safari cat

Congratulations Sad(o)):

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Congrats again Agata cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Congratulation Agata Very Happy

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:03 pm

I've received the beautiful Schleich wisent from Andreas! I'm really glad that I could get this precious figure since wisent is a native species to Poland :) Thank you very much Andreas!!!
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Plus some domestic cats, probably typical Made in China. If anyone does know, give me some info :)

I do not know where they come from, but I have all of them myself. The holes on the belly is so you can put them on top of your pencils.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:51 pm

I am glad that you like the wisent Very Happy

Country/State : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:18 pm

I love your collection - especially the cats! cat cat

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Congratulations Agata! flower
Great that Andreas helped you finding that figure. This is already not easy to find but much more important, this is a great figure in many aspects. A fantastic species and one of these retired figures that make some of us believe that Schleich can do better than they're doing these days. That is also interesting that you appreciate it because that is an animal traditionally linked with Poland. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Tadah! Here are some new figures which I've received from Amy and PeGe. I just love them all! Thanks to Amy I have three the most important lynx species, and thanks to PeGe I have my very first rhino figure! Thank you very much guys! :) cheers cheers I'm coming back here on forum slowly but surely, I've finished all exams (unfortunately I haven't passed one, but it was a real study marathon) but I still have some lesser work to do. What is more, I'm soon moving to a new house, so I hope I will be able to photograph my whole collection finally in a SHOWCASE! cheers

Back to top Go down
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

Country/State : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:33 pm

They're beautiful! Cool figures! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

I especially love the lynx! cat cat

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Beautiful newcomers Fisva! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Wonderful newcomers Agata, especially the antelope cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Those three are all very nice figures. I have all of them in my collection. Very Happy
I wish you had better luck with your exams but it is also important you knowing that you did your best and that soon or later everything will have a good end. Very Happy
Good luck moving to your new home. You'll continue busy for sure but I hope you find some time to keep enjoying with us once you're already a member of our family. flower Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:55 am

Those are really stunning models cheers

Better luck with your exam next time Wink

Ha, ha, I managed to ( almost) fail a subject 3 times Sad(o)):
It was Statistics, and I never was very good at it, even if it is very interesting, and I see the usefulness.

The first time it was sheer lazyness.
The second time I HAD prepared, but thought I wouldn`t get the question from last time...and then I got exactly that question again What a Face

The 3rd time, the censor said : " Here comes the girl who swears" Laughing
AND !!! I had drawn the same question AGAIN !!!!!
I got so chocked that I couldn`t think !
The teacher asked me : What is the average of two numbers, - and all I could do was GAPE Shocked
But when the teacher asked me : What is the probability to draw the same question 3 three times in a row, when there are 400 questions, and 25 random ones are exchanged with completele new questions each time ?
Laughing Laughing I had already thought of that one, and knew the ansver ! So they let me pass with no margin to spare tongue

Can anybody here tell me what that probability is ? lol!

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Thank you guys for all these nice comments Very Happy cheers I'm glad that you like my new figures!

It was Statistics, and I never was very good at it, even if it is very interesting, and I see the usefulness.

The second time I HAD prepared, but thought I wouldn`t get the question from last time...and then I got exactly that question again What a Face

The teacher asked me : What is the average of two numbers, - and all I could do was GAPE Shocked
But when the teacher asked me : What is the probability to draw the same question 3 three times in a row, when there are 400 questions, and 25 random ones are exchanged with completele new questions each time ?
Laughing Laughing I had already thought of that one, and knew the ansver ! So they let me pass with no margin to spare tongue

The same happened to me (and it happens very often silent ), it is just a bad luck!
I'm really bad at maths, I had personal lessons for almost 5 years and after 3 years without maths I don't remember anything Rolling Eyes It is like black magic for me! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:36 pm

What a story Shocked Very funny! But actually You did answer them to more difficult question I would say Cool

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:06 am

I have a story like that, though technically it isn't mine. Once in my College Algebra class at school we had a substitute teacher and she told us not to ask for any help because she had taken an Algebra class in College and she had failed it 8 times. Well everytime you took the class you had to pay for the credits ahead of time and no refunds if you failed. So this woman paid thousands of dollars for ONE class. I think I would have just given up after 2-3 times since I struggle with math too.
But to get back to the subject, those are all great models, and you have a splendid collection!
Back to top Go down
Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:37 am

Finally I've managed to get two Schleich elephants Very Happy I'm very happy to have them because I've waited for them 4 months :) Pictures are not very good because I had to brighten then a bit. It is because it is snowing heavily and my room is so dark! Last Friday there was such a strong winter attack that almost whole city had been paralyzed. Today it is quite better, but I want so much Spring to arrive!

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:53 am

Very nice newcomers, especially the eland and the barn owl. Congrats Agata

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:24 am

I agree with Andreas, eland and barn owl are very nice additions. It is understandeable your focus on elephants once a long wait makes always figures look more wanted. elephant
Barn owl and mute swan were my first CollectA loves. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 am

Your collection is growing really fast :) Great!!! Congratulations! Sad(o)): :)

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's collection - more and more figures!   Today at 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Fisva's collection - more and more figures!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next