Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals? Empty
PostSubject: What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals?   What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:13 pm

I add a few domestic animals in my collection but i think they have a touch of wild animals

Yujin japanese Bantam

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

like red jungle fowl

Bullyland ram

like the Tienschan argali

Safari Ltd bengal cat

like a leopard cat

What would you think?- please help. And have you more examples? sunny sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals?   What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:17 pm

What a cool idea for a thread! I can't think of any other examples right off the bat, but I'll get back to you. :)

As far as the Bengal cat goes, it's actually a hybrid breed made by crossing leopard cats with domestic cats. The goal is for the Bengal to resemble its wild ancestor in body type and coloration, while retaining the calmer temperament of domestics.
One of my neighbors' cats is a Bengal/Maine Coon cross (and don't ask me whatever weirdo thought that up Rolling Eyes ), which prompted me to do a little research on the breed. cat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals?   What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Congrats nice mountain goat cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals?   What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 am

Thanks Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals?   What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 am

Well seen Very Happy
Laughing Laughing So now you found a great excuse to collect tame animals also Wink

I always thought that ram is magnificent, - and the Bngal cat is one of the few ones ( the Siamese, too, of course) I kept, when I got the cat-toob several years ago cat

I have dreame about having a Bengal cat for ages, but such a kitten costs A FORTUNE Rolling Eyes

As far as I remember, there is/was an animal rescue home in England, where they financed the whole thing selling kittens from their bengal cats !!! cat

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals?   What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:10 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Well seen Very Happy
Laughing Laughing So now you found a great excuse to collect tame animals also Wink

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals?   What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals? Empty

Back to top Go down

What you think- looks that domestic animals like wild animals?
Page 1 of 1