Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Great news, Scott cheers 
And for the time being, they are safe, - not allowed for boys under 3, are they ?Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
.......O ..... Gaur and Honeybadger! Where art thou??)
Hear! Hear...!!!!!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

BTW, - that Papo bear, - does yours stand firmly on his feet ? Mine falls on his nose all the time. I have to keep a match ( no, no, not lit !!!) under his toes to make him stand Rolling Eyes 

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Fantastic additions! I will admit, I am jealous of the scottie and the bear, I won't be able to get min til next year (since I always get "new" releases a year late because I'm catching up, though I feel like I don't make much progress). Those dinos are truly great also!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:22 pm

Congratulations Scott, good newcomers cheers cheers cheers 

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Congrats Scott! a very nice shot for Grizzly Bear!

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:34 pm

gorgeous new ones Scott.
Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:37 pm

The bear is awesome!!!!!Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:06 am

Thank you for your comments Susanne, Paige, Andreas, Ken, sauroid, and Taos! I appreciate it.

Paige: I know exactly what you mean about catching up. I have to remind myself that I don't actually need to get these figures right when they come out (but I try to anyway). I remember barely being able to contain myself waiting for CollectA to release the Striped Hyena. But now, a year later, they are of course still available. There was no hurry; but it sure doesn't feel that way.

BTW, - that Papo bear, - does yours stand firmly on his feet ? Mine falls on his nose all the time. I have to keep a match ( no, no, not lit !!!) under his toes to make him stand Rolling Eyes 
Susanne: No, mine wouldn't stand firmly too! I had exactly that problem with my Grizzly. It reached a point where it wouldn't stand at all. So I soaked its stubby legs in boiling water for quite a while (then adjusted them and put it in cold water -- you know the routine), and it worked. It's standing much more soundly now. But, again, no: my Papo Grizzly would not stand firmly and kept tipping forward.
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:15 pm

great additions Scott, congratulations. That scottie definitely has some personality.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:35 am

great additions Scott, congratulations. That scottie definitely has some personality.
Thank you Tim!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:26 am

It is interesting you're collecting thinking in your kid and of course also in his father! Laughing
Also, if your kid keeps them until reach your age, to know his opinion about them. Surely he will think that they are very vintage and outdated as far as scientific knowledge goes. I hope to be here to read his opinion! bounce
Well, the skeletons he won't find outdated. Idea
As a last note, although I don't collect dogs, my favorite line is from Papo. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Surely he will think that they are very vintage and outdated as far as scientific knowledge goes. I hope to be here to read his opinion! bounce
It's really true Roger. I think almost all the dinosaurs I've bought for him will look very dated by the time he's reading about and studying them. Hopefully in the next 10 years, companies won't even consider releasing a velociraptor that isn't completely covered in feathers.

(And I hope you will one day read his opinion on STS too! that would be great. Very Happy Very Happy )

I posted it on a different thread, but decided I'd put the picture up on this thread too. It's my most recent purchase: The Kaiyodo Running Tyrannosaurus rex, Green, from Dinotales series 7 (I think).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Beaytyful model, Scott !
Yes, isn`t it amazing how fast it goes, - and now they can "see" the colours of them Shocked 

.....(And I hope you will one day read his opinion on STS too! that would be great. Very Happy Very Happy )

cheers cheers cheers 

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:01 am

Very interesting pose as that wonderful creature. cheers
Your kid have all the time of the world, I'll be here waiting, I hope! Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:09 am

A nice model of a Tyrranosaurus model! Congratulations Scott:-)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Wow, gorgeous dino! Congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:39 am

Thank you Susanne, Roger, Andreas and Paige!!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:44 am

Beautiful T-Rex! Congratulations Scott! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:47 am

Thank you Anna!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:57 am

It seems I missed a few Notables Scott Sleep 

I love the PAPO Scottish terrier, it is very tempting even if I don't collect pets. Your grizzly is far better than the ones I can observe in French shops Shocked 

I like very much your small Dinotales 7 T-rex. I'm sure it will be outdated because of the lack of feathers and other things in the future but I guess it will stay "accurate" because it will still fit to the skeleton Wink  look at those wonderful tiny arms cheers 

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:09 pm

It seems I missed a few Notables Scott Sleep 

I love the PAPO Scottish terrier, it is very tempting even if I don't collect pets. Your grizzly is far better than the ones I can observe in French shops Shocked 

I like very much your small Dinotales 7 T-rex. I'm sure it will be outdated because of the lack of feathers and other things in the future but I guess it will stay "accurate" because it will still fit to the skeleton Wink  look at those wonderful tiny arms cheers 

Thank you Christophe! I missed your comment because unfortunately, no matter how hard I try, I can't get the STS server to alert me to when comments are posted on this thread. (I've definitely clicked the link that is supposed to ensure that I can "watch this topic for replies," but it never works.)
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:16 pm

The moment someone posted an announcement of the Ceratopsian Series by Kaiyodo on STS, I was extremely excited about the Kosmoceratops and the Diabloceratops in particular. Now that they've arrived and I've had time to inspect them, I like them even more.

Surprisingly, these aren't really puzzle figures. The Diabloceratops came with the tail unattached. It's possible that other pieces were fitted together by the eBay seller. However the Kosmoceratops arrived in a completely factory sealed package and the only thing that needed to be assembled was attaching the figure to the base. Otherwise, the figure is just one piece (or appears so). I thought this was interesting. Both figures are, like the figures in the Tyrannosaur series, make from slightly softer, less brittle plastic.

The Kaiyodo Kosmoceratops

The Kaiyodo Diabloceratops
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Another recent addition: The 2014 Safari Raven. This is another figure that I liked even more in person than from the factory photos. It's really quite nice. (Although, being an all-black figure, it is not easy to photograph.) I also purchased the Safari Suchomimus but haven't yet taken pictures. Since I also recently received the Mojo Gaur, the Honey Badgers, Emu, and Clouded Leopard, I'll have to sit down soon to take some pictures. There's a snow storm right now, but in the next few days, hopefully we'll get some sun and I can take decent photographs.

Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:26 pm

NICE ADDITIONS. The raven looks great. I wait also my mojo figures disponible on MPV and I will receive it this week.  Very Happy 

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Wonderful additions and beautiful photography as usual Scott! Congrats! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:46 pm

WOW!!! Those dinoes are fabulous  bounce bounce cheers cheers Applause Applause 
How large are they ? Thay ar SO beauuuutyful  drunken 

And you already got the raven !!! Are the new Safarios already available in the US ?  Shocked 

Congratulations whit these fantastic models, Scott ! And thankyou for sharing  sunny 

PS, I hope you all are ok in the snowstorm ?  pale

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Today at 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next