Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:36 pm

Wow, stunning additions. I love your photos especially, shows them all off well. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Water buffalo was also on the top of my wish list together with a pangolin. I already have that bull and I am happy with it. 2014 CollectA range is impressive, springbuk and nyala are two other excelente figures and we still have this wonderful bird, fallow deer, etc. Just na excelente year again. Congratulations for all these figures and thanks for sharing. ... the pangolin is from Mojo as you know but as usual it is taking an eternity... Sleep Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Cool additions  cheers 

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:19 am

Congrats Scott! I love that tazzy devil! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:58 am

Thank you for the kind comments LeeAnn, Paige, Roger, Robert, and Kelsey!

Roger, it's true that many 2014 releases are taking forever (or feel like they are). I'm aching to get my hands on the Mojo Pangolin, as well as the Black Crested Macaque. The CollectA Nyala and Springbok look great too and are near the top of my current wish list. And dang it all, when is Papo going to release the Snow Leopard, their new Lion, and the Hippopotamus Cow?? I can hardly wait to get those as well! I feel like the wait has been particularly arduous this year. Maybe last year was just as bad, but I've blocked out my memory of the pain.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:37 am

They are all fantastic, Scott !!!!Applause 
You are right, CollectA lets put one small miracle after another, it is incredible, - now they just have to make that saiga ( family) and I almost can't dream for more  cheers 

Your dinos are just fabulous  drunken 
Sorry, what brand was it the Therizinosaurus etc are ? I should know, but  geek Laughing 

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Wonderful additions Scott, great to see them delayed or not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:53 am

Beautiful additions  Applause Applause Applause 

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:40 am

Very nice! I like then last one most:drunken:  Big congrats Very Happy 

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:24 am

Thank you for your comments Susanne, Florian, Tim, and Jonas!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Sorry, what brand was it the Therizinosaurus etc are ? I should know, but  geek Laughing 

They are Kaiyodo Dinotales Susanne.

jonesee wrote:
Very nice! I like then last one most:drunken:  Big congrats Very Happy 

And good news for Battat fans: instead of having to pay ridiculous prices on eBay, they'll be available in stores for US$8.00; they're being reissued! I think that's fantastic news, even though I paid about $40 for that Ouranosaurus. I'm always glad when great figures are reissued. I felt the same about the Schleich Angus Cattle series.

Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:27 am

Beautiful photos  cyclops 

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:47 pm

What lovely additions again, Scott! The Kaiyodos are looking very dapper, and I fear that thanks to your photos that water buffalo is starting to grow on me somewhat.. The Tasmanian devil is quite splendid, too - an apt mix of mischevously cute and mildly alarming, most becoming of the animal it represents.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:05 pm

Beautieful additions Scott, especially the casswary and the water buffalo  cheers cheers cheers 

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:47 pm

Congratulation Scott, Kaiyodo, Battat and CollectA... Life is sometimes very beautiful  Very Happy 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)   Today at 9:00 am

Back to top Go down

Latest Additions and Notables (Sc0tt)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9