Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))

Go down 
+4
Arrakai
Kikimalou
Admin
Sergey
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) Empty
PostSubject: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Sergey wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very Happy

Hi,

what brand is the porcupine ?

Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Cold but great display again. The Safari Arctic wolf could be very fine here Very Happy

Where did you find that strange porcupine ?
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Admin wrote:
Sergey wrote:

Very Happy

Hi,

what brand is the porcupine ?

Very Happy Well, it,s from children play-set Wild Adventure! I did,nt see the model of porcupine anywhere! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Cold but great display again. The Safari Arctic wolf could be very fine here Very Happy

Where did you find that strange porcupine ?

Wink Well, it,s from children play-set Wild Adventure! I did,nt see the model of porcupine anywhere more!

Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:31 pm

The hyena looks fantastic! Can I see any closer pics on that? What brand is it??

drunken
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Arrakai wrote:
The hyena looks fantastic! Can I see any closer pics on that? What brand is it??

drunken

Do you mean this one ?

Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Arrakai wrote:

drunken

Do you mean this one ?

...Oh, yes! It,s the same hyena! I know only that it,s from childrens play-set "Wild Adventure": the models of scientifics, hunters and animals (and my porcypine, ant-eater too). Wink
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:52 am

Love him, he looks soo cool cheers Laughing

Have to keep my eyes open for that one cyclops
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:10 am

Those ice-age figurines are very cute Sergey, i loved those movies, they brought pre-historic times to life, and your display too in a certain way. farao
And you have an impressive herd of mammoths by the way! elephant

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:51 pm

Admin wrote:
Arrakai wrote:

drunken

Do you mean this one ?

...But what is the brand child play-set "Wild(quest) Adventure", Torben? Wink I do,nt remember! But I have hyena, lynx (caracal), armadillo, small (red) panda, ant-eater, wild boar, orangutang, chimpanzee, porcupine, monkey-saimiri from this play-set. I had buy it because it is quite "realistic". Another animals from this play-set were very big and had "toy-image" forms. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Sergey on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Display "Ice age" - Some details...   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:14 am

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:51 am

Thank you Sergey Very Happy I guess the raccoon is Playvisions ? Or maybe K&M ?
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you Sergey Very Happy I guess the raccoon is Playvisions ? Or maybe K&M ?

...K&M, Kiki! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:04 pm

I love that racoon!I want one!I guess it is rare,but I am going to find it! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Wildheart wrote:
I love that racoon!I want one!I guess it is rare,but I am going to find it! What a Face
Same here, it's soooo cute! Great pictures thank you for showing them Sergey!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:05 am

Amazing collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))   The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The general landscape "Ice age" (and separate parts - mammoths, bears) ;))
Page 1 of 1