Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


alien



Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: ...and two more pics... (last) ;))   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ps I need glass show-cases first of all!!! scratch

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15201

PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Very Happy great Lilliput jungle Cool
Back to top Go down
Wildheart



Country/State : Bucharest,Romania
Age : 20
Joined : 2010-04-29
Posts : 2186

PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Where do you find all those great 4D master animals?
Never seen the aligator snapping turtle before(last pic).
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Where do you find all those great 4D master animals?
Never seen the aligator snapping turtle before(last pic).



It,s so strange... There are many models of 4D master in the toy-shops of S. Petersburg... 4D master have beautiful models of beetles, snakes, tortoise and this group installations. Besides this installation "Anaconda and alligator" they has made: "Orca", " See turtle", "Snake and bird, "Veloceraptor and pterosaur" and other. There is it,s catlogue in internet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Sergey on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5973

PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Hello Sergey, kak jela?
A warm welcome to our forum!
You have a very nice collection there, specially the reptiles are awesome, and i am sure my friend Kikimalou will like it very much too! Very Happy
I specially like some of the turtles, like the radiated tortoise and the alligator snapping turtle. Cool
Here is the link to the part of my collections, where you can see my reptiles so far, the crocodiles not included.
I hope you like them!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hello Sergey, kak jela?
A warm welcome to our forum!
You have a very nice collection there, specially the reptiles are awesome, and i am sure my friend Kikimalou will like it very much too! Very Happy
I specially like some of the turtles, like the radiated tortoise and the alligator snapping turtle. Cool
Here is the link to the part of my collections, where you can see my reptiles so far, the crocodiles not included.
I hope you like them!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well! Snakes, tortoises and lizards are very excellent! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15201

PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It,s so strange... There are many models of 4D master in the toy-shops of S. Petersburg... 4D master have beautiful models of beetles, snakes, tortoise and this group installations. Besides this installation "Anaconda and alligator" they has made: "Orca", " See turtle", "Snake and bird, "Veloceraptor and pterosaur" and other. There is it,s catlogue in internet.

In France too , i can't find them and I saw there is some very interresting models Cool

By the way I like a lot your vivarium cheers .

As said my friend Willy, I also like to collect reptiles and amphibians figurines. If you like you can see my frogs here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And my reptiles here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It,s so strange... There are many models of 4D master in the toy-shops of S. Petersburg... 4D master have beautiful models of beetles, snakes, tortoise and this group installations. Besides this installation "Anaconda and alligator" they has made: "Orca", " See turtle", "Snake and bird, "Veloceraptor and pterosaur" and other. There is it,s catlogue in internet.

In France too , i can't find them and I saw there is some very interresting models Cool

By the way I like a lot your vivarium cheers .

As said my friend Willy, I also like to collect reptiles and amphibians figurines. If you like you can see my frogs here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And my reptiles here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


...Very nice reptiles and amphibians figurines! Very Happy I,m sorry that in shops of Russia no japan brand Kaiyodo! I saw it,s models in web... It,s fantastic! Sad
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5973

PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:15 am

We do have somebody on the forum since a short while ago, who can help you on Japanese sets, otherwise you have to buy them on e-bay Japan or Australia... Laughing

Thanks for the compliment by the way, i guess, you didn't go see into my other collections on my site, otherwise you wouldn't be back here already again, haha... Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin


Country/State : NRW, Germany
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-03-28
Posts : 1059

PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:25 am

Nice Avatar Willy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sts-forum.forumieren.de
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5973

PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:49 am

Too late Torben, this little fly was ment to move around, but he didn't do that here, so i changed my avatar into something else again... Laughing
I guess you will show up with a big shotgun then... Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5973

PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:55 am

I do have 8 different vitrines, or glass-cases if you want, but they are all dry...
Then i have about 39 glass-cases with water in it, but in there i keep fish, shrimps, crustations and snails... Rolling Eyes Wink
Oh yes, and one is dry to, in which lives my praying mantis... Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Too late Torben, this little fly was ment to move around, but he didn't do that here, so i changed my avatar into something else again... Laughing
I guess you will show up with a big shotgun then... Wink
Cute avatar Willy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((   Today at 3:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Display - "Reptiles". And again - too small place for this beauty ((
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to successfully photograph small objects
» studio vase - 4 small raised triangles mark - Robert Mabon
» small brown rough glaze bowl
» Another small pot with no clear id
» There's No Place Like Home

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: