Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

PostSubject: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:51 am

The pics of the species:
Penguin:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wild ass:

and my figurines:

Best Wishes! !!
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:57 am

Congrats, Do you make them? scratch cheers
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Congrats, Do you make them? scratch cheers

Yes, repainted them to another species.
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Are great, congrats Josh24 cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:33 pm

congrats, i am starting to think you have a lot of interest in penguins cheers Very Happy nice repaint!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Nice work!! Congrats cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
congrats, i am starting to think you have a lot of interest in penguins cheers Very Happy nice repaint!

Yes, penguins (chinstrap and two others) are one of my favorite birds Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:50 pm

I LOVE them ! cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:19 pm

Good work Jose! Very Happy If you narrow the colar under the chin it will look even better! My niece also love the Chinstrap penguin, below a picture with her Chinstrap from Kristie that automatically adopted the Schleich Emperor chicks! Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:29 am

Good work Jose! Very Happy If you narrow the colar under the chin it will look even better! My niece also love the Chinstrap penguin, below a picture with her Chinstrap from Kristie that automatically adopted the Schleich Emperor chicks! Laughing

I do not like finishing chinstrap penguin by Safari ltd ... good shape and painting, but weak details.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:50 am

They're wonderful Josh! Congratulations cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:45 am

[quote="Josh24"]

I do not like finishing chinstrap penguin by Safari ltd ... good shape and painting, but weak details.

Agree, the figure as a complete lack of detail. Other Safari penguins are better textured, anyway it is a very competent figure and we like it! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).   Today at 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down

My new Additions: Chinstrap Penguin and African Wild Ass(donkey).
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1