Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Show us your Dogs!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:08 pm

wow! nice collection of dogs, the last one is very funny! cheers cheers Laughing Very Happy cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So many nice dogs! cheers
Kaiyodo's amazing, as always.

Breyer (in 1:32 scale)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
From metal

Nice Breyer dog and the last one is nice!

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Oh drunken So many wonderful dogs.

I really love those old dogs that Sue & Lesley has. I had never seen them before. I'd really like to get that Pharaoh Hound.
And those yujin dogs are marvellous - and so hard to find Very Happy

I'll have to take some photos of my doggies.

ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:18 am

Oh drunken So many wonderful dogs.

I really love those old dogs that Sue & Lesley has. I had never seen them before. I'd really like to get that Pharaoh Hound.
And those yujin dogs are marvellous - and so hard to find Very Happy

I will love to see yours!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:13 am

Yezs ! Yes ! Me too bounce bounce cheers

HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:47 am

WOnderful dogs Ken and Daria cheers cheers

Can't wait to see your's Emilia - I often go on your website for info and just to admire your collection drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
75senta75
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:04 am

A very impressive topic! So many different dogs of different brands from very old and up to very modern. These pictures also show us what a great role dogs plays in our society. Here are some of my Bullyland dogs:

_____

Yvette
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:07 am

Wow, cute dogs. And they look at us like the real ones Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:25 am

WOW!!!! Yvette, you have some EXTREMELY rare ones there affraid

A BROWN Bully, a BROWN sharpei, a yellow Yorkey, and a very unusual variation of the Bullterrier, - drrrooooolll tongue cheers

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Great to see all these dogs so here are some of mine.Will try and post some more later![img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:18 pm

75senta75! I love your French Bull dogs and you have a wonderful collection of Bullyland!

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Great to see all these dogs so here are some of mine.Will try and post some more later![img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img]
The great dane is beautiful!!!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:44 pm

All of you have beautiful dogs! I love all those bullyland dogs!
Taos, what brand is the little crouched over in play border collie? He is very cute.
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Oh, I love the the German Shepherd and the collie cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 pm

So many phantastic dogs cheers cheers cheers cheers

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Wow, there are so many dogs to comment on since I last looked at this thread, it's overwhelming. Wonderful dogs everyone!

When I saw the Breyer Border Collie that Daria posted a picture of, I was particularly jealous. I really want that. And I'm still drooling over the Breyer Corgi that was posted earlier this month. I had no idea Breyer made such good dogs.

Breyer (in 1:32 scale)
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:17 am

I can't get over all these great dogs! I don't collect dogs, but i have a few.

Stessy the Schleich Border Collie arrived with a flock of sheep, and I didn't intend to keep her, but I fell in love. Since Border Collies must have jobs, hers is to show relative sizes, like Westie.
Here she is with a special edition Hagen Renaker "Happy Hound," made in a limited number for the 2011 'Bring Out Your Chinas' convention. HH is normally white with spots, and i've never really liked him, but when i saw this brown one i had to have him.

This little hand-carved Cocker Spaniel belonged to a friend's mother. It's from the 1930s or 1940s. She has a set of horses carved out of this yummy red wood, carved by a man who lived near San Francisco.

Then there is the only Mastiff figure i've liked well enough to want to have.

See, I'm very particular about Mastiffs because...
Poor little resin Mastiff!

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:20 am

Daria, this little fellow is soooo cute! He looks like a rascal!

Wow, there are so many dogs to comment on since I last looked at this thread, it's overwhelming. Wonderful dogs everyone!

When I saw the Breyer Border Collie that Daria posted a picture of, I was particularly jealous. I really want that. And I'm still drooling over the Breyer Corgi that was posted earlier this month. I had no idea Breyer made such good dogs.
i'm with you, the new Breyer dogs are so much better than you'd expect, given Breyer's history. But they got some really great sculptors for this series, and it shows!

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:23 am

I love your Big mastiff and is it costly to keep him?

Congrats!!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:28 am

I can't get over all these great dogs! I don't collect dogs, but i have a few.

Stessy the Schleich Border Collie arrived with a flock of sheep, and I didn't intend to keep her, but I fell in love. Since Border Collies must have jobs, hers is to show relative sizes, like Westie.
Here she is with a special edition Hagen Renaker "Happy Hound," made in a limited number for the 2011 'Bring Out Your Chinas' convention. HH is normally white with spots, and i've never really liked him, but when i saw this brown one i had to have him.

See, I'm very particular about Mastiffs because...
Poor little resin Mastiff!

How cute cheers cheers cheers cheers

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:09 am

Carolynne, I love your dogs! The miniature Mastiff looks just like your real dog! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:31 am

Small, exquisite collection cheers

I LOVE both of your mastiffs drunken

scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Carolynn, wonderful Mastiffs! Both of them!
Back to top Go down
75senta75
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Carolynne! So funny pictures! I love you lol! lol! lol! lol!

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:45 am

Thank you Ken, Andreas, Harriet, Susanne, Scot, and Yvette! cheers April is my heart's delight. She's so sweet.

I love your Big mastiff and is it costly to keep him?

Congrats!!
Yes, Mastiffs are pretty costly. A 140 pound Mastiff does not eat twice what a 70 pound Labrador eats, but it's still a lot of food! She goes through about 30 lbs of premium dry food, plus a case & a half of canned food in a month, plus raw meat several times a week. yes, she's spoiled! cheers
Not only do they eat more than most dogs, if they get sick, the vet bills are much higher

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:58 am

Carolynne she is gorgeous! I have always wanted a mastiff. Great figure and great dog Wink Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:06 am

Carolynne she is gorgeous! I have always wanted a mastiff. Great figure and great dog Wink Very Happy
Thank you!
English Mastiffs are my absolute favorite animal, tied with short-hair cats from the City shelter. For me, Mastiffs are like oxygen: i can't live without them. They're not the dog for everyone, but if you are blessed enough to be a true Mastiff person, you will revolve your world around them. sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi the play bow Border Collie is by ELC
Some more of my dogs :) [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:21 pm

Its great that you love your English Mastiff so much!I have a rescued Bullmastiff cross and hes great.All the Mastiff breeds are among my favourite breeds but you have to be dedicated and aware how much care they need.I work for a rescue organisation here in the U.K. and there are too many mastiffs and mastiff crosses waiting for homes just because people don't realise how much care they need!
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 pm

who are the two Shepherds? they are wonderful.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:41 pm

ARRRRRGGGUHHHWWW affraid
Taylor, - you have the smaller Bullyland Labrador...in BLACK bounce bounce tongue cheers

Lovely collection sunny , - and that AAA American cocker spaniel drunken

Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Its great that you love your English Mastiff so much!I have a rescued Bullmastiff cross and hes great.All the Mastiff breeds are among my favourite breeds but you have to be dedicated and aware how much care they need.I work for a rescue organisation here in the U.K. and there are too many mastiffs and mastiff crosses waiting for homes just because people don't realise how much care they need!
i know, it's heart-breaking. When the economy tanked, the Mastiff rescue group i'm involved with was flooded with dogs by owners who had lost their jobs or their home. Right now it seems we're getting older dogs whose people have given up on them Evil or Very Mad and the only young ones are those who need a lot of medical help. Sad
When people ask me about getting a Mastiff, i always tell people that they are the best dogs in the world, then tell them everything "bad" about Mastiffs. "If after all that, you still want a Mastiff, you will be blessed."

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Yes its very sad and they are such wonderful dogs!We fostered a young female Mastiff as she was losing weight in kennels and she was fantastic and it was only that was the only reason why she was losing weight.Would love to have kept her but small house with 2 big dogs is not a good combination!!She went to a rehoming centre in May and is still waiting to be adopted,so very very sad!!

Yes like the AAA American Cocker as you don't see them very often as models

Last of my dogs![img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Taylor, is the Neo Mastiff a repaint?

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:02 am

Taylor, I love the AAA mastiff!!

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:53 am

The Neopolitan Mastiff was made by AAA and not a repaint-quite a good model and hard to come by now.Did have 2 but did a trade a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:05 am

I LOVE those AAA-doggies cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 am

Some doggies from New-Ray.
Perhaps not the most perfect models, but I like them Wink

Mini-Schnauzer and Airedale

English Bulldog and Amstaff with his tail and ears intact bounce cheers

Pomeranian, Cavalier King Charles, Chihuahuas, and poodle.

Crossbred and labrador

Basset and German Shorthair

Hovawarts

Doberman ( his ears and tail maliciously cut off Sad ) and Alsasian

Dachshound and the most adorable American Toy Terrier

Golden retriever and bups

Dalmation and pups

Bullterriers

Three kinds of Bristish sheepdogs : Rough Collie, Bearded collie and Welsh Corgi Pembroke

Boxer ( ohh the ears and tail Mad ) and two French Bullies Very Happy

ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 am

The New-Ray Dalmation and pups are nice!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Wow or better wau Susanne cheers Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Thankyou very much, Andreas sunny

Ken, yes, she is nice...I like the little dogs a little bit most Wink

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:28 pm

Yes its very sad and they are such wonderful dogs!We fostered a young female Mastiff as she was losing weight in kennels and she was fantastic and it was only that was the only reason why she was losing weight.Would love to have kept her but small house with 2 big dogs is not a good combination!!She went to a rehoming centre in May and is still waiting to be adopted,so very very sad!!

Yes like the AAA American Cocker as you don't see them very often as models

Last of my dogs![img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Please can You tell me which brand is the third dog on your first photo?
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Hi,the Dobermann is by AAA.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Here's my new little buddy!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:50 pm

He is ever so lovely cheers
He and the kitten are definitely the best models from this series Very Happy

ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:36 am

He is ever so lovely cheers
He and the kitten are definitely the best models from this series Very Happy

cheers cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Yes the little animals in this series are very cute, the kitten would be a great addition since there aren't very many kittens on the market.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Let see Chow Chow

Yujin (Right) Kaiyodo (Left)

My Chow Chow collection

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:16 pm

What a fantastic collection of lion-doggies cheers
You must have almost every model ever made Shocked drunken

Ken, does Chow chow mean anything in Chinese ?

ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:23 pm

What a fantastic collection of lion-doggies cheers
You must have almost every model ever made Shocked drunken

Ken, does Chow chow mean anything in Chinese ?

Thanks Susanne!

We call it something like lion dog. Probably it look like lion!

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your Dogs!
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next