Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Show us your Dogs!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Here's my modest collection of doggies! They are Papo, CollectA, Snubbies and My Best Friend.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Last week I got five new doggies Very Happy

From Roger I recieved a wonderful parce with several models, among them these two beauties drunken
I ill show them all in another thread later.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And three new dogs made by Starlux alien
Look at the fine details like golden buckle on the collars Wink
Maybe a Portuguese pointer ...what do you say, Roger ? sunny

Two beautyful German Shepherds sunny

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Kelsey, we entered our contributions at the same time, it seems Laughing

Your collection is wonderful cheers

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:50 pm

What beautiful dogs! Susanne's Nayabs have plenty of character, I find, and the Papo French Bulldog's well-sculpted physique is a delight to the eye.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Saarlooswolfhound

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Wow, Great dogs everyone!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Quote :
SUSANNE
Maybe a Portuguese pointer ...what do you say, Roger ? sunny

Wow, it fits very well for a Portuguese pointer, I think our perdigueiro looks more like this Starlux figure than the French pointer. I am glad you like Nayab dogs, actually, your picture of them is showing a shepherd with a beautiful face! cheers

Very beautiful dogs posted, everyone! These contributions turn this topic in a real reference tread to dogs collectors. cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:52 pm

WOW! Thankyou Lea and Roger ( again Wink )  ! 
I didn`t know those two beauties are from Nayab affraid

So now I have at least 6 Nayab-models bounce cheers

Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:50 pm

You all have fantastic dogs, and here are my dogs, I don't have many of them but my collection will grow the next weeks :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:51 pm

You have some VERY lovely doggies, Maja , - not least WESTIE cheers

Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You have some VERY lovely doggies, Maja , - not least WESTIE cheers

Thank you Susanne, but many rare are still missing, I have to keep my eyes open Shocked 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:29 am

Great additions Maja! I am especially jealous of the older dogs, I missed getting a westie by only a month! The year I started collecting, the westie was retired a month before I truly started seriously collecting. Anways, big congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Sweet dogs, Maja! That black-and-white probably-not-Münsterländer is especially neat.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:25 pm

Sweet dogs, Maja! That black-and-white probably-not-Münsterländer is especially neat.

The dog is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. ( Large Münsterländer ).

In Denmark we almost never see those, only the small Münsterländer scratch

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:48 pm

What do you know, some idle corner of my subconscious still remembers all the dog books I skimmed on 6th grade. I don't trust I've ever seen either breed, not the big nor the small.

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:35 pm

More dogs came in recently - some are doubles of ones already shown here, but no matter.

From left to right: New-Ray My Best Friend Boston terrier and Boxer; two unknown maker Made in China Shar Peis (possibly sold under 'HS Pets' here in Finland in around 2008, according to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]); New-Ray My Best Friend French Bulldog and Furuta Choco Egg 10 Pug (foreground); large unknown maker Mastiff, possibly from the The World of Dog manufactured by Shantou Tuoxin Industry Co., Ltd. ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1995 M.E.G Puppy in My Pocket 011 / TOPPS Precious Puppies English Bulldog 'Winston' (foreground); New-Ray My Best Friend American Bulldog; and 1994 M.E.G. Puppy in My Pocket 064 Boxer 'Nelson'.

Schleich Husky; 1995 M.E.G. Puppy in My Pocket 015 Cocker Spaniel 'Penny'; Toy Major small German Shepherd; Toy Major medium Dobermann; New-Ray My Best Friend English Bulldog; Waiphoon Bull terrier (background); M.E.G Puppy in My Pocket Animal Hospital setter; and a New-Ray My Best Friend Bull Terrier.

Last edited by koniminiatures on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:19 pm

A whole world of fantastic dogge-doggies, - such a variation, so many unusual models, great pictures...and all the information one could dream about cheers cheers cheers 

Thankyou very much for all the work you have done to show us, and a BIG congratulations with the lovely additions Applause Applause 

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:05 pm

No problem, Susanne. Glad to hear you appreciate it, of course! I'll PM you about a dog now that I still remember it - that little Dachshund you liked, yes?

Last edited by koniminiatures on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:59 am

So many great photos since I last visited!! Lots of dogs I'd never seen before bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:14 am

Congrats Lea K. I love the Big Mastiff.

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Thank you, both. Many of the models I got now I'd never seen before, either - Deseo, whom I received most of these from, has a whole vault of obsqure canine treasures. Susanne's models a bit further upthread were also ones I'd not seen before.

Ken Yeo, I'm very fond of the big mastiff, too. He lacks a front paw, but I'll fix that yet. He's a very nicely sculpted model, and seems rather old.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:53 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:27 pm

My husky dogs in the arctic Finnish weather:

WOW, awesome picture Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Yes, I like him too :)
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:32 pm

New dog, my favourite of Schleich :)
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

And another one:
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:43 pm

That cocker Spaniel is SO lovely ! And the pug, too cheers 

Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:07 pm

That cocker Spaniel is SO lovely ! And the pug, too cheers 
Yes, the Cockie is my favourite Schleich dogs, besides the Irish Setter, which will arrive next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:16 pm

The Cockie is always nice to look at. Congrats!

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:40 pm

Lovely newcomers, Maja! That Cocker spaniel is a beautiful sculpture, and the pug I find perhaps the best canine Schleich have released recently.

Someone had a thread up recently about three unidentified polyresin dogs he'd found. I can't find that thread, so I'll post these here - it is canine figurine info, all the same. I came by a few dogs from the same series yesterday and took one with me. I'll show him here with his original packing:

Apparently the series, made in China, is sold (possibly among other names) as part of "The Little Q's Collection". Going by the text on the side of the cardboard box, they would appear to have a number of species represented (the text obscured by the tag is "Cat"):

Lastly, below is a picture of the other side of the box, showing some more of the dogs they've made. Not shown there are the sitting and lying large Dalmatians & lying Beagle which were also being sold in these boxes at the flea market I found the Collie at. (If anyone wants those, I'd be happy to bike on over and get them for you. The dogs in the below picture they didn't have, I'm afraid.)

Last edited by koniminiatures on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Despite i'm not collecting figurines of domestic animals.
there are some dogs in my collection too:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:57 am

more cute dogs sunny sunny sunny 

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Nice additions Lea and Philipp! Congrats to you both. Lea, I really like the collie! Philipp, that's a great set of dogs!
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Thanks, Scott! I agree, Philipp's there is a very nice selection. Do I spy some repaints among the models, or are they all factory finished?

Back to top Go down
jesman00

jesman00

Country/State : holland

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Despite i'm not collecting figurines of domestic animals.
there are some dogs in my collection too:
what brand is the teckel next to the schleich teckel?
btw you have more wonderful doggies then my;)
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:08 am

Thank you!
Lea eagleeye! Wink 
You're right.
Retriever, both bulldogs, Great Dane (all Bullyland) and (Schleich) Teckel are repaints.
I once posted some pictures in the Customs board.
I wanted to have older looking Dogs. And a nicer Dackel of course Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Ah, I thought they were a bit too good for sheer factory finishes. May I ask if you paint straight over the model's existing paint rather than prime them first?

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Great dogs, Lea and Philipp cheers 

PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Ah, I thought they were a bit too good for sheer factory finishes. May I ask if you paint straight over the model's existing paint rather than prime them first?
Hey Lea.
In most cases, i don't repaint all-over but some details or i try to focus on something.
Or i try to repair scratches.
The Bullyland doggies for instance were totally scratched, especially the faces,...
So when the basic colour is right, i try to use it.
if i don't like it, i paint over the existing paintwork or i remove the paint first.

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Ah, I see. Thank you for the information!

Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:40 am

here all my dogs so far :)
closer pict :

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:09 am

Great stuff, NandO cheers 
Papo makes wonderful dogs !

I can see that your dog-collection suddenly many-doubled, and nice breeds, - isn`t that a Basenji with upright ears and a curled-up tail ?
Those new ones are nicely sculptured, they just lack a bit in the paintwork, - but of course you have a cure for that Very Happy 

NandO

NandO

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:14 am

Thank you Susanne bounce bounce 
actually i dont really know about dog or horse breeds Embarassed Embarassed 
so i dont know which one is Basenji Embarassed 

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:29 pm

The one to the left, sitting down , ears up and tail curled up over the back Very Happy

See pictures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]drunken 

ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:37 am

Nice collection, NandO!

NandO

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:01 am

Thank you ken Very Happy Very Happy 

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Bull terriër (NewRay) - Bull terriër (Papo) - Bull terriër (CollectA) - Pitbull (NewRay) - American Staffordshire (CollectA) - English Staffordshire (NewRay).
All dogs were repainted by me except for Bullie CollectA.

Dobermann (NewRay) - Shepherd (Schleich) - English bulldog (McFarlane) - American bulldog (NewRay) - Boston terriër (NewRay) - Collie (Papo) - Border collie (Schleich).
All dogs were repainted by me except for Boston terriër and Collie.

Last edited by Bloodrayne on Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Nice figures. I like your dogs.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy drunken drunken drunken . Nice family.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:33 pm

WONDERFUL collection of dogs cheers cheers 

ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:07 am

Nice collection, Bloodrayne!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:15 am

Nice collection, Bloodrayne!
cheers cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dogs!   Show us your Dogs! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your Dogs!
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next