Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wow wow wow wow! Great news to start off the month. What a Face 
You know I am partial to the 5th picture... Wink 

Thank Kayla, i have a few ducks more if you want:)

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Congrats! Now you're hunting for the adult KM OCelot too, i guess,..Very Happy that red salamander and the salamander painted a daygecko: what brand are they? i am really interested in them.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Congrats on all the new animals  cheers Applause sunny 
What are the brands of all the dolphins? :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:48 pm

Congrats! Now you're hunting for the adult KM OCelot too, i guess,..Very Happy that red salamander and the salamander painted a daygecko: what brand are they? i am really interested in them.

Thank you, more as to find the adult i wish to have more informations about this bigger size K&M animals. Also this gecko and the salamander are K&M, but here soft rubber like the bamboo shark Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Thank you, the common dolphin is Maia and Borges and the 2 other are bigger size soft rubber K&M animals.  Very Happy Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Thank you, more as to find the adult i wish to have more informations about this bigger size K&M animals. Also this gecko and the salamander are K&M, but here soft rubber like the bamboo shark Very Happy 

Yes, i regularly find a new big Km i didn't know before. The big ocelot is a much -wanted figurine of mine, aand for some reasons i like to get more of the soft rubber reptiles and amphibians, so if you want to get rid of those two?,...
There are also bendable soft rubber figurines. All together i have quite a few of them now.

Back to top Go down
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Congrats, Andreas, to your additions, esp. the KM ocelot cub is really rare catch! Q to the ducks: Do You have your own experience with removing the mount point?
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Yes, i regularly find a new big Km i didn't know before. The big ocelot is a much -wanted figurine of mine, aand for some reasons i like to get more of the soft rubber reptiles and amphibians, so if you want to get rid of those two?,...
There are also bendable soft rubber figurines. All together i have quite a few of them now.

I am not sad if they are in my zoo but i think i have the species (the salamander i know), so i can not say you dont have a chance  scratch 

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Congrats, Andreas, to your additions, esp. the KM ocelot cub is really rare catch! Q to the ducks: Do You have your own experience with removing the mount point?

Thank you my friend, but what you mean with your question or mount point scratch scratch 

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:37 pm

Thank you, the common dolphin is Maia and Borges and the 2 other are bigger size soft rubber K&M animals.  Very Happy Very Happy 

Thanks Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Thank you my friend, but what you mean with your question or mount point scratch scratch 

I mean the two ducks which comes as your gift together with the handy - these ducks are similar as on your pics but these have mount point... question
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Awesome additions! I really need to get the Maia+Borges common dolphin.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Thank you, this dolphin is available by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , if you want i can order one for you if i will shop there next time  Very Happy  Very Happy 

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Congrats Andreas for all these figures. The pitta is too beautiful. I have seen it one week ago for 9.50 dollars on Ebay and 4 dollars for the shipping. I was tempted to buy it but finally I bought some other figures. I commanded yesterday the rock wallaby and the numbat in S and N on MPV.

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Thank you Florian,

but for the psitta it was a good price in this moment, but your other choices are also great  cheers sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:36 pm

I mean the two ducks which comes as your gift together with the handy - these ducks are similar as on your pics but these have mount point... question

I think that are the same ducks, but i really dont understand what mount point means  scratch scratch scratch 

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:59 pm

wow Andreas! i love all your newcomers! cheers Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Lovely additions again! I especially like the fish (again..!) - have you got any species info on the larger pink-orange one center-right in your picture? The ducks look very appealing in a group shot like that, too.

Also i write now in my zoo news about my favourites: This month are the orange fishes , especially the oar fish and the needle fish, because i only knw this figurines of this species.
I could be wrong but I think Colorata and Takara T.O.M.Y carry the oarfish as a figurine, too. No needlefish that I recall, though.

Congrats Andreas for all these figures. The pitta is too beautiful. I have seen it one week ago for 9.50 dollars on Ebay and 4 dollars for the shipping. I was tempted to buy it but finally I bought some other figures. I commanded yesterday the rock wallaby and the numbat in S and N on MPV.
Thank you Florian,
but for the psitta it was a good price in this moment, but your other choices are also great  cheers sunny sunny 
The pitta is still around on eBay (for any interested - I know you got your already, Andreas, and it is gorgeous) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at a slightly lesser price.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:26 am

wow Andreas! i love all your newcomers! cheers Very Happy 

Thank you  sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:28 am

Lovely additions again! I especially like the fish (again..!) - have you got any species info on the larger pink-orange one center-right in your picture? The ducks look very appealing in a group shot like that, too.

Also i write now in my zoo news about my favourites: This month are the orange fishes , especially the oar fish and the needle fish, because i only knw this figurines of this species.
I could be wrong but I think Colorata and Takara T.O.M.Y carry the oarfish as a figurine, too. No needlefish that I recall, though.

Thank you Florian,
The pitta is still around on eBay (for any interested - I know you got your already, Andreas, and it is gorgeous) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at a slightly lesser price.

Thank you, yes you could be right, i dont know really the deep fish series from Japan. About the pink orange fish i have no informations, it is a soft hollow figurine from a cheap playset.
And thank you for the link  sunny sunny sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Zoo news   Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Congrats my friend. I like the proboscis monkey a lot.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:14 pm

Thank you Lance

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 pm

Thank you, this dolphin is available by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , if you want i can order one for you if i will shop there next time  Very Happy  Very Happy 

No thanks, I found a few sellers on eBay who have them that do ship worldwide. Thanks for your offer.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Great batches again Andreas  Wink 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:15 am

Thank you Kiki!

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   

Back to top Go down

Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next