Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:37 pm

SpiralStrix wrote:
Wow wow wow wow! Great news to start off the month. What a Face 
You know I am partial to the 5th picture... Wink 

Thank Kayla, i have a few ducks more if you want:)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 37
Joined : 2011-05-29
Posts : 1513

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Congrats! Now you're hunting for the adult KM OCelot too, i guess,..Very Happy that red salamander and the salamander painted a daygecko: what brand are they? i am really interested in them.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4543

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Congrats on all the new animals  cheers Applause sunny 
What are the brands of all the dolphins? :3

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:48 pm

PeGe wrote:
Congrats! Now you're hunting for the adult KM OCelot too, i guess,..Very Happy that red salamander and the salamander painted a daygecko: what brand are they? i am really interested in them.

Thank you, more as to find the adult i wish to have more informations about this bigger size K&M animals. Also this gecko and the salamander are K&M, but here soft rubber like the bamboo shark Very Happy 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:49 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Congrats on all the new animals  cheers Applause sunny 
What are the brands of all the dolphins? :3

Thank you, the common dolphin is Maia and Borges and the 2 other are bigger size soft rubber K&M animals.  Very Happy Very Happy 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PeGe

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 37
Joined : 2011-05-29
Posts : 1513

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:56 pm

widukind wrote:
PeGe wrote:
Congrats! Now you're hunting for the adult KM OCelot too, i guess,..Very Happy that red salamander and the salamander painted a daygecko: what brand are they? i am really interested in them.

Thank you, more as to find the adult i wish to have more informations about this bigger size K&M animals. Also this gecko and the salamander are K&M, but here soft rubber like the bamboo shark Very Happy 

Yes, i regularly find a new big Km i didn't know before. The big ocelot is a much -wanted figurine of mine, aand for some reasons i like to get more of the soft rubber reptiles and amphibians, so if you want to get rid of those two?,...
There are also bendable soft rubber figurines. All together i have quite a few of them now.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-24
Posts : 880

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Congrats, Andreas, to your additions, esp. the KM ocelot cub is really rare catch! Q to the ducks: Do You have your own experience with removing the mount point?
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:26 pm

PeGe wrote:
widukind wrote:
PeGe wrote:
Congrats! Now you're hunting for the adult KM OCelot too, i guess,..Very Happy that red salamander and the salamander painted a daygecko: what brand are they? i am really interested in them.

Thank you, more as to find the adult i wish to have more informations about this bigger size K&M animals. Also this gecko and the salamander are K&M, but here soft rubber like the bamboo shark Very Happy 

Yes, i regularly find a new big Km i didn't know before. The big ocelot is a much -wanted figurine of mine, aand for some reasons i like to get more of the soft rubber reptiles and amphibians, so if you want to get rid of those two?,...
There are also bendable soft rubber figurines. All together i have quite a few of them now.

I am not sad if they are in my zoo but i think i have the species (the salamander i know), so i can not say you dont have a chance  scratch 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:27 pm

jarda wrote:
Congrats, Andreas, to your additions, esp. the KM ocelot cub is really rare catch! Q to the ducks: Do You have your own experience with removing the mount point?

Thank you my friend, but what you mean with your question or mount point scratch scratch 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4543

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:37 pm

widukind wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Congrats on all the new animals  cheers Applause sunny 
What are the brands of all the dolphins? :3

Thank you, the common dolphin is Maia and Borges and the 2 other are bigger size soft rubber K&M animals.  Very Happy Very Happy 

Thanks Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
~Karin~
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
jarda

avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-24
Posts : 880

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:04 pm

widukind wrote:
jarda wrote:
Congrats, Andreas, to your additions, esp. the KM ocelot cub is really rare catch! Q to the ducks: Do You have your own experience with removing the mount point?

Thank you my friend, but what you mean with your question or mount point scratch scratch 

I mean the two ducks which comes as your gift together with the handy - these ducks are similar as on your pics but these have mount point... question
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26



Country/State : United States
Joined : 2011-11-25
Posts : 1215

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Awesome additions! I really need to get the Maia+Borges common dolphin.
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:10 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
Awesome additions! I really need to get the Maia+Borges common dolphin.

Thank you, this dolphin is available by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , if you want i can order one for you if i will shop there next time  Very Happy  Very Happy 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

avatar

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve
Age : 20
Joined : 2013-03-31
Posts : 1894

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Congrats Andreas for all these figures. The pitta is too beautiful. I have seen it one week ago for 9.50 dollars on Ebay and 4 dollars for the shipping. I was tempted to buy it but finally I bought some other figures. I commanded yesterday the rock wallaby and the numbat in S and N on MPV.

_________________
My Facebook page : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Thank you Florian,

but for the psitta it was a good price in this moment, but your other choices are also great  cheers sunny sunny 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:36 pm

jarda wrote:
widukind wrote:
jarda wrote:
Congrats, Andreas, to your additions, esp. the KM ocelot cub is really rare catch! Q to the ducks: Do You have your own experience with removing the mount point?

Thank you my friend, but what you mean with your question or mount point scratch scratch 

I mean the two ducks which comes as your gift together with the handy - these ducks are similar as on your pics but these have mount point... question

I think that are the same ducks, but i really dont understand what mount point means  scratch scratch scratch 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

avatar

Country/State : usa
Age : 28
Joined : 2012-01-09
Posts : 1434

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:59 pm

wow Andreas! i love all your newcomers! cheers Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Joined : 2012-10-19
Posts : 984

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Lovely additions again! I especially like the fish (again..!) - have you got any species info on the larger pink-orange one center-right in your picture? The ducks look very appealing in a group shot like that, too.

widukind wrote:

Also i write now in my zoo news about my favourites: This month are the orange fishes , especially the oar fish and the needle fish, because i only knw this figurines of this species.
I could be wrong but I think Colorata and Takara T.O.M.Y carry the oarfish as a figurine, too. No needlefish that I recall, though.

Florian wrote:
Congrats Andreas for all these figures. The pitta is too beautiful. I have seen it one week ago for 9.50 dollars on Ebay and 4 dollars for the shipping. I was tempted to buy it but finally I bought some other figures. I commanded yesterday the rock wallaby and the numbat in S and N on MPV.
widukind wrote:
Thank you Florian,
but for the psitta it was a good price in this moment, but your other choices are also great  cheers sunny sunny 
The pitta is still around on eBay (for any interested - I know you got your already, Andreas, and it is gorgeous) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at a slightly lesser price.

_________________
Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:26 am

sauroid wrote:
wow Andreas! i love all your newcomers! cheers Very Happy 

Thank you  sunny sunny 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:28 am

koniminiatures wrote:
Lovely additions again! I especially like the fish (again..!) - have you got any species info on the larger pink-orange one center-right in your picture? The ducks look very appealing in a group shot like that, too.

widukind wrote:

Also i write now in my zoo news about my favourites: This month are the orange fishes , especially the oar fish and the needle fish, because i only knw this figurines of this species.
I could be wrong but I think Colorata and Takara T.O.M.Y carry the oarfish as a figurine, too. No needlefish that I recall, though.

Florian wrote:
Congrats Andreas for all these figures. The pitta is too beautiful. I have seen it one week ago for 9.50 dollars on Ebay and 4 dollars for the shipping. I was tempted to buy it but finally I bought some other figures. I commanded yesterday the rock wallaby and the numbat in S and N on MPV.
widukind wrote:
Thank you Florian,
but for the psitta it was a good price in this moment, but your other choices are also great  cheers sunny sunny 
The pitta is still around on eBay (for any interested - I know you got your already, Andreas, and it is gorgeous) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at a slightly lesser price.


Thank you, yes you could be right, i dont know really the deep fish series from Japan. About the pink orange fish i have no informations, it is a soft hollow figurine from a cheap playset.
And thank you for the link  sunny sunny sunny sunny 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 24
Joined : 2011-06-29
Posts : 983

PostSubject: Zoo news   Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Congrats my friend. I like the proboscis monkey a lot.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:14 pm

Thank you Lance

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26



Country/State : United States
Joined : 2011-11-25
Posts : 1215

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 pm

widukind wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
Awesome additions! I really need to get the Maia+Borges common dolphin.

Thank you, this dolphin is available by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , if you want i can order one for you if i will shop there next time  Very Happy  Very Happy 


No thanks, I found a few sellers on eBay who have them that do ship worldwide. Thanks for your offer.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14753

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Great batches again Andreas  Wink 

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:15 am

Thank you Kiki!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

avatar

Country/State : Denmark
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-12-13
Posts : 2527

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:45 pm

Vey fine additions Andreas  cheers The ocelot kitten looks very beautiful!

_________________
~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Thank you Carola  sunny sunny 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

avatar

Country/State : Brazil
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 2073

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Great new additions Andreas! cheers
The CollectA's and Mojo's are so wonderful. Very Happy

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:03 am

Thank you Bryan

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:12 am

Congratulations Andreas! Wonderful additions cheers

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Thank you Harriet  sunny sunny sunny 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9632

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Congratulations Andreas, many nice newcomers!!! Very Happy

_________________
Anna
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Thank you Anna sunny sunny 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:21 pm

newcomers for 2.2014


many thanks to my girls, Froggie and Dave!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

my highlights are the dogs (because from my girls), the bonnethead and the port jackson shark, the K&M rhinoceros viper because from my wishlist and the surprise how many beautieful models exist from China  Very Happy 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by widukind on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 24
Joined : 2011-06-29
Posts : 983

PostSubject: Widukinds zoo news - updated 1. February 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 pm

congrats on the pv turtles!!!!  Very Happy cheers Applause What a Face Andreas, is that the fish I sent you in the ocean pic?

_________________
Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:28 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
congrats on the pv turtles!!!!  Very Happy cheers Applause What a Face Andreas, is that the fish I sent you in the ocean pic?

Thank you Lance :).No, he was in the treasure chest

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 24
Joined : 2011-06-29
Posts : 983

PostSubject: Widukinds zoo news - updated 1. February 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:35 pm

I am so sorry that the fish has not arrived Andreas. Sad I think I know now the post office I sent from is very young and not good with international orders. I promise that I shipped it to you weeks ago. but the fish I sent is the same as the one from Froggie, so you are not missing that figurine.  Very Happy I hope you are not upset with me and I hope the fish comes to your home soon.  Very Happy 
your friend,
Lance  What a Face 

_________________
Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:54 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
I am so sorry that the fish has not arrived Andreas. Sad I think I know now the post office I sent from is very young and not good with international orders. I promise that I shipped it to you weeks ago. but the fish I sent is the same as the one from Froggie, so you are not missing that figurine.  Very Happy I hope you are not upset with me and I hope the fish comes to your home soon.  Very Happy 
your friend,
Lance  What a Face 

No problem, shit happens my friend :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Congrats Andreas  cheers cheers I like a lot the dog of bullyland  Applause 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Thank you Alvaro  sunny sunny sunny

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

avatar

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-07-17
Posts : 3631

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Congrats Andreas  Applause Cool Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Thank you Jean-Luc :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5675

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Congratulations! Good models Applause 

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

avatar

Country/State : usa
Age : 28
Joined : 2012-01-09
Posts : 1434

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:30 pm

so many new great figures Andreas. you finally have the bonnethead and horn sharks!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:56 pm

sauroid wrote:
so many new great figures Andreas. you finally have the bonnethead and horn sharks!  Very Happy 

Thank you, yes it phantastic to found this species :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21700

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Many little and wonderful figures as you like. A lot of diversity too! Very Happy
Andreas, I need an Egyptian mongoose, I am almost sure you have it but from which brand? scratch

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

avatar

Country/State : Denmark
Age : 31
Joined : 2012-12-13
Posts : 2527

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:54 am

Nice to see what was in the Treasure chest  cheers 

_________________
~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:58 am

Thanks Jonas and Carola:)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26013

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:05 am

Roger wrote:
Many little and wonderful figures as you like. A lot of diversity too! Very Happy
Andreas, I need an Egyptian mongoose, I am almost sure you have it but from which brand? scratch

Thank you, i cant look at the moment hecause i am at work but i think you mean the AAA mongoose or a kade in china figurine. By the last i will look if i found at home for you.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26



Country/State : United States
Joined : 2011-11-25
Posts : 1215

PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:58 pm

WOW!!  affraid That was definetly a treasure chest! Big congrats!  Applause 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014   

Back to top Go down
 
Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Widukinds zoo news - updated 16. August 2014
» George Clooney Aficionados News 3 August 2014
» George Clooney Aficionados News 6 August 2014
» George Clooney Aficionados News 25 August 2014
» George Clooney Aficionados News 30 August 2014

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: