Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012

Go down 
+15
SUSANNE
A-J
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
ken yeo
Bernyto
Roger
Kikimalou
skysthelimit
animalluvr6
Pluisje1998
widukind
Elros Alvar
Taylcoel
Ana
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:25 am

This summer was very good for my collection with so many new nice animals. cheers I'm especially happy because of one animal: Puma repainted by Harriet! cheers Also I found very long waited figure: Schleich Tawny Owl Very Happy I'm very happy with the others too of course :)
Many thanks to Harriet, Rogerio and Joan sunny flower sunny

Here some photos I took in the park, where I took my menagerie :)
First animals from Africa. Giraffe came from Roger and rhino baby too! Baboon was trade with Harriet :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is group of animals from North America and Europe, showed together :) Bully wolf from Harriet and coyote pup from Roger :) Capercaillie came from Joan :) Small AH jay I bought on flea market for 10cents What a Face

And in last group animals from other parts of World, with lovely Papo orang utan from Roger and with koala and komodo dragon from Harriet. Unkown bird I found on flea market :)

I also have couple of Stablemates to show, I will take photo soon :) Also more photos of Harriet's repainted puma bounce
I will try to answer any questions about the brands too Wink

sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:31 am

great photos! congrats! cheers cheers but what brand is the howling animal from?

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:35 am

congrats Ana great models, I like the orangutan cheers cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:36 am

Thank You! There are 3 animals which howling: Bully wolf, Safari coyote pup and UK Yowies baboon :)

Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:42 am

ana wrote:
Thank You! There are 3 animals which howling: Bully wolf, Safari coyote pup and UK Yowies baboon :)
i mean the baboon, here is mine:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 am

A phantastic summer for you!! Congratulations Anna!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pluisje1998

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:13 am

Great additions.
Ik love the puma and the Coyote pup is really cute
And the orangutan looks just like my father (just kidding)
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:19 am

Beautiful additions! Congrats Ana! cheers

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:39 am

Very nice Anna cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:40 am

Great additions Ana Very Happy

I love your pics, they are excellent cheers A great way to show us your newcomers cyclops
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:43 am

Thank You very much friends for Your comments! cheers cheers cheers

Pluisje1998 wrote:
Great additions.
Ik love the puma and the Coyote pup is really cute

Dankjewel! Very Happy Ik hou van de puma ook Wink

Pluisje1998 wrote:
And the orangutan looks just like my father (just kidding)

lol! lol! lol!

Kikimalou wrote:
Great additions Ana Very Happy

I love your pics, they are excellent cheers A great way to show us your newcomers cyclops

Thank You Kiki! I'm very happy You like my newcomers and photos. I had some fun in park because people were surprised seeing big girl with so many toys and crawling on the grass trying to take good shot :) Laughing

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 am

Ana, I'm glad you like the figures, I am sure that people in the park was scratching their head like the orangutan seeing the grown up girl with so many toys as you said. scratch Laughing I think this is very special, adultes are ridiculous when they are not confortable when others think that they are kids. I remember Martin showing pictures of his toys in a castle, now you in the park and other more beautiful stories of members that are proud of their toys and hobby! cheers
Your pictures are absolutly wonderful, congratulations!!! flower

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:18 am

ana wrote:
This summer was very good for my collection with so many new nice animals. cheers I'm especially happy because of one animal: Puma repainted by Harriet! cheers Also I found very long waited figure: Schleich Tawny Owl Very Happy I'm very happy with the others too of course :)
Many thanks to Harriet, Rogerio and Joan sunny flower sunny

Here some photos I took in the park, where I took my menagerie :)
First animals from Africa. Giraffe came from Roger and rhino baby too! Baboon was trade with Harriet :)

This is group of animals from North America and Europe, showed together :) Bully wolf from Harriet and coyote pup from Roger :) Capercaillie came from Joan :) Small AH jay I bought on flea market for 10cents What a Face

And in last group animals from other parts of World, with lovely Papo orang utan from Roger and with koala and komodo dragon from Harriet. Unkown bird I found on flea market :)

I also have couple of Stablemates to show, I will take photo soon :) Also more photos of Harriet's repainted puma bounce
I will try to answer any questions about the brands too Wink

sunny sunny sunny

Which is the brand of the mountain goat near from the cougar?

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Congrats Ana!

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:09 pm

Wonderful animals Anna!

I have a question about the same animal Bernyto asked about: Is that Mountain Goat the Preiser Elastolin? If so, I am envious. I have been looking for that. It seems like a lovely figure.

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Wonderful additions Anna! I love the Preiser Mountain goat, fantastic - beautiful photos too, the little bird you found on the flea market is so sweet cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Thank You Roger, Bernyto, Scott, Harriet and Ken sunny cheers sunny cheers

Roger wrote:
Ana, I'm glad you like the figures, I am sure that people in the park was scratching their head like the orangutan seeing the grown up girl with so many toys as you said. scratch Laughing I think this is very special, adultes are ridiculous when they are not confortable when others think that they are kids. I remember Martin showing pictures of his toys in a castle, now you in the park and other more beautiful stories of members that are proud of their toys and hobby! cheers
Your pictures are absolutly wonderful, congratulations!!! flower

Laughing Laughing Many thanks Roger alien I think You are right :) Isn't it true when people trying to be more and more serious they become more ridiculous? scratch study

scot(t) wrote:
Wonderful animals Anna!

I have a question about the same animal Bernyto asked about: Is that Mountain Goat the Preiser Elastolin? If so, I am envious. I have been looking for that. It seems like a lovely figure.

Yes, Mountain goat is produced by Preiser and based on Elastolin mold. The same about my new gazelle and ibex Very Happy These figures are possible to find in shops with train models, and I think are not rare scratch Very Happy I can try to help You finding that :)
Better photo of Mountain goat is here on the website of Kikimalou :)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:03 am

Here also my new Stablemates :) On the right two models I bought unpainted and have paint them by myself :)

Some closer pics of Clydesdale :)

And here second one, not sure what breed that could be, Quarter horse maybe?

Funny thing about Papo mouflon ram is that I got him as a mistake. I ordered Papo puffin on MPV store and they sent me mouflon instead Shocked However I decided to stay with this figure Very Happy He has strange body proportions but I like him anyway :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:12 am

Very nice horses Anna cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:34 am

Congrats on your new horses! cheers

I especially love this one:

ana wrote:

The pose is so charming drunken

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:39 am

Thank You Andreas and A-J!!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:06 am

The Clydesdale is gorgeous! Congrats Anna!

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:13 am

Thank You Ken cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:25 am

Gorgeous models, and fantastic repaints, Anna cheers

The black one with helmet could be an American Paint Horse, - if you add some irregular white on the belly, he ( she?) will be one of the rare "Splashed whites", the only reccesive form of paint pattern Very Happy

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:01 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Gorgeous models, and fantastic repaints, Anna cheers

The black one with helmet could be an American Paint Horse, - if you add some irregular white on the belly, he ( she?) will be one of the rare "Splashed whites", the only reccesive form of paint pattern Very Happy

Thank You Susanne cheers cheers flower

OK, I will add some white on belly, I will try to find pictures of something like that Very Happy I guess current color is impossible, yes? What a Face
Honestly, I didn't fallow any photo (only for eyes I did follow), just spotted cow in such color: all black cow with white head and that was my inspiration silent

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012   Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newcomers in Anna's collection, summer 2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next