Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Last week I got a great package from Paige ( Saarlooswolfhound), and at last I succeeded to get some reasonably sharp pictures of the wonderful models Wink

The retired Carnegie Plateosaurus ( cheers ), and the retired crocodile from Safari ( even if ... Embarassed Laughing ), and three LOVELY little models marked "CHINA" Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You have already seen the wolfie, - these models are excellent examples of how lovely the "China" models can be Wink

The dino and the croc seem very happy with the view alien alien

The little musk ox found two little friends, - and as always, Johanne wants to be in the picture, too cat

With a lot of help from kind STS-friends, It begins to look a little like a collection of musk oxes cheers
( Noah`s pals, Schleich, CHINA, Safari and PV)

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Congratulations Susanne for lovely newcomers cheers And for having small herd of one of the most lovely creatures-musk oxen cheers sunny cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Wonderful new additions - the musk oxens are great and so is the deer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Very nice pictures as always, it is nice to see Johanne's paws and wiskers! cat
A very charming crocodile, an extra interesting dino more some cuties, mainly a reindeer with complex antlers! rendeer The grey fox and a muskox! Thanks for showing! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Last week I got a great package from Paige ( Saarlooswolfhound), and at last I

With a lot of help from kind STS-friends, It begins to look a little like a collection of musk oxes cheers
( Noah`s pals, Schleich, CHINA, Safari and PV)

Great family of musk oxes, and nice other additions ,congrats

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Phantastic figurines Susanne!! Big congratulations!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Thankyou Anna, Simone, Roger, Fernando and Andreas sunny flower sunny

Rogerbert, Wolfie thinks you are very funny alien Laughing Laughing

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Congrats Susanne cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Thankyou Anna, Simone, Roger, Fernando and Andreas sunny flower sunny

Rogerbert, Wolfie thinks you are very funny alien Laughing Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy I love you
Tell Wolfie that I love his nose and that I'm kidding, he is not a grey fox, maybe a grey Arctic fox! albino
Well, I know it is a wolf pup, probably, but he looks a little like a China fox. If it is not too much work could you please take a picture of Wolfie with the Schleich adulte Arctic fox? I love Wolfie, I'll not steal it from you but who knows I can find it! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:22 pm

"Hey, I can see my house from here!"

geek

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 pm

"Hey, I can see my house from here!" geek

cheers lol! lol! lol!

Wellcome home to STS, Carolynn Laughing Laughing Laughing

Croger, you are right ! They are awfully cute together, Wolfie and the Arctic fox Wink

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Maybe Schleich just added more fur to this wolfie and they had Arctic fox ready to go? Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:16 am

I am very happy you like them so much! And they all found friends! I was worried about the Musk Ox when I had him because the closest I have to him is the schleich yak (although I really want the schleich musk ox too). And you took such great pics of them too! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:31 am

Congratulation for your newcomers Susanne Very Happy

You have a wonderful...and impressive musk oxen collection Cool

It's time for you to hunt the two STARLUX and the PRIOR Suspect Laughing

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:09 am

Congratulations Susanne, hurray for Paige! cheers I like the musk ox family photo!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:30 am

.... And they all found friends! I was worried about the Musk Ox when I had him because the closest I have to him is the schleich yak

Thankyou, yes, I love them all Very Happy
Laughing Laughing And it is so much fun to find friends for the critters Laughing Laughing

Christophe, - how can you do this to me ? Shocked
I don`t dare to start looking for Starlux, I always end up with something I cant afford geek clown geek lol!
Prior, - uhhh, that will be a long hunt, won`t it ? Wink

Harriet : Thankyou flower

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Congratulations Susanne!

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:00 pm

Croger, you are right ! They are awfully cute together, Wolfie and the Arctic fox Wink

Oh, you posted it yesterday, so quickly! Very Happy
Thanks a lot Susanne, now I can see that wolfie has a short tail, much shorter than the Schleich young Arctic wolf! Wink Laughing
They have some similarities, I love your China wolfie! I love you

Back to top Go down
Pony

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:21 am

Wow! I'm a sucker for wolves, he'd be my favourite out of this bunch of yours, Susanne! Wink
Also, Saarlooswolfhound seem to share the same name! cyclops

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Great new additions-love all those musk oxen!!
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Congrats Susanne are so good cheers sunny

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))   Today at 12:08 am

Back to top Go down

Lovely little models, - and two great Safaris from Paige :-))))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1