Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Breyer horses are like potato chips ...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:14 pm

great new ones :)

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:07 pm

Thank you, but there are lots more - I need a bigger house!

Peter Stone Morgan "Earl Grey"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Morgan Conga. It's a good thing they just stand and watch or they'd kick the little Schleich foals all over the place:D

Last edited by sortepletter on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Oh, and Elska got a friend

Last edited by sortepletter on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Congrats

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:34 pm

Congrats. :)

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:50 pm

The Peter Stone Morgan is wonderful, I think he may be the nicest of PS molds Very Happy And the new Icelandic horse is also great! Big congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:57 pm

WOW !!!! TWO icys bounce bounce cheers

I just got the dark buckskin Svali Very Happy

Anna is so right ! Earl Grey is gorgeous drunken

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh, and Elska got a friend

We surely need these Icelandic horses here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bounce bounce

Anne from Norway

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:56 pm

I am totally in awe of you collection! I have looked through all the pages several times!!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:32 am

Morgan horses work almost always nice as figures! This one is wonderful and these Iceys give surely a lot of life to your collection. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:03 pm

Amazing additions to amazing collection! Congratulations :-)

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Very nice addetions :)
COngratz

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Mon May 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Oops, I haven't been here for ages .... But last week I took the opportunity to air out my little Mesteno herd. These are the stallions
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Mon May 15, 2017 6:46 pm

WOW !!! Beautyful and very precious congaline cheers

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Mon May 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Lovely conga! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Mon May 15, 2017 9:58 pm

Congrats

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Tue May 16, 2017 3:41 pm

Thank you Susanne, LeeAnn and Andreas!

As the Mestenos are Mustangs they tend to fight - this is my Fighting Mesteno Conga
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Tue May 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Laughing They're actually doing the conga! Wink

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Wed May 17, 2017 1:57 am

Haha, yes I should rename them to Dancing Mestenos Laughing  The conga is nearly complete only one is missing, but that seems to be really hard to find.

Here's the next part of the family - Mesteno the foal
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Wed May 17, 2017 3:16 am

Ooh I love the bay! I love you

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Wed May 17, 2017 6:36 am

Wow, it always a treat to look over your breyer models! The Earl Gray morgan and your mustang congas are my favorites I think from recent posts. Beautiful collection. drunken

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Wed May 17, 2017 8:40 am

WOW !!!! affraid cheers

That is eye-candy  for sure cheers Applause Very Happy

A joy to watch on a rainy morning !! sunny

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu May 25, 2017 2:04 pm

The latest newcomer is Running Mare "Irish Mist". The foal has been sitting on my shelves for ages but at last it got a perfect new mum Laughing

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu May 25, 2017 2:23 pm

Congrats Simone :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu May 25, 2017 2:24 pm

They are wonderful cheers

Both mare and foal are beautyful, and together they are just perfect Applause Very Happy

Lovely photo too Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu May 25, 2017 2:44 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu May 25, 2017 3:59 pm

The foal looks really "Appy"! Wink Mare is very beautiful, congratulations! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu May 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Thank you, friends! Btw. there were two parcels yesterday. In the second box was one of these "I always wanted it, but will probably never get it". What shall I say - I got it bounce
Ta-daa: Breyer Ringmaster special edition for Breyerfest 2006

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu May 25, 2017 7:53 pm

cheers cheers

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu May 25, 2017 7:56 pm

Beautiful model. I have the same mold but it's the main character off of the kids movie Spirit.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Fri May 26, 2017 2:36 am

Oh wow! I always loved Ringmaster I love you Just never got around to buying one since he's not the best halter shower and we don't have a lot of collectability classes around here Sad

Funny story, once I was judging a Novice division at a show and one of the kids had a Ringmaster in the paint class (it's amazing the rare/special models you see in Novice nowadays...). Of course, I didn't pin him, there were maybe 15 or so horses in the class, with molds like Roxy, Latigo, Wyatt, Lady Phase, etc.

I always encourage my Novice showers to ask questions and I will gladly tell them what they can do to help their horse place better in the next show, explain why the horse placed as it did, offer a new breed assignment, etc. Heck, it's not uncommon I wait for the owner to pick up their horse and talk to them privately, or call up all the entrants to the ring and go over how the class pinned. As long as everyone is nice and doesn't try to fight with me then I'm glad to help. However, after I called the next class, the mother of the entrant (a young boy, maybe 10 or 11?) stormed up to me with her kid and the model and flipped out on me over not pinning their Ringmaster. I gently explained that the mold was based on a cartoon and that it wasn't very realistic, especially compared to what else was on the table. She kinda just stormed off in a huff and that was that. Looks like a case of "mommy's expensive horsie didn't pin and kiddo is showing her horses" if I've ever seen one! Rolling Eyes

Since that incident I haven't been so quick to offer assistance, especially at that particular show. Most (not trying to paint everyone with the same brush here but most really are that bad) are extremely entitled and stuck up. Sad to see that in today's youth in the hobby, it seems like there are so few that know their manners anymore.

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi LeeAnn,
wow that was really rude! I took part in only one model horse show so far and won nothing, but I'd never get all nasty to the judge. I just decided not to go anymore - been there, done that.
But as there were no pictures for a long time, I took one of my Pony of the Americas-Conga

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:25 pm

What a Face What a beautiful collection! cheers
Back to top Go down
Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:54 am

I'm so very behind on your collection! I should probably go back to the beginning of the post and re-read it again! But from what I see on this page - WOW! Congrats on great additions. I love the PS Morgan Earl Grey. I have him as well and he's a lovely boy!
Also, fantastic congas! :O

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   

Back to top Go down

Breyer horses are like potato chips ...
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8