Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer horses are like potato chips ...

Go down 
+39
FluffySlipers
Anne from Norway
Jetty
Wilorvise
OptiSailor
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
widukind
SUSANNE
Roger
Night Elf
googie212
costicuba
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
AlphaMareArt
sortepletter
Shanti
NightLioness
ulinuk
Dum_my
Carola
JonasV
MartinH
Cyhyraeth
SyLoBe
Silver Unicornis
lucky luke
Sumo
Kikimalou
ken yeo
landrover
baltimore zoo
HKHollinstone
pipi6
Saarlooswolfhound
Mastiffcat
Elros Alvar
Ana
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:36 am

FABULOUS models cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:06 am

Many new beautieful horses galopp to you cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:11 pm

This is amazing collection!!!

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:13 pm

They are so beautiful! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Gorgeous models!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Congrats!
I'm in love with Adriano)

How do you like Totilas? I still cannot make up my mind if I want him)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Thank you everybody and Happy Easter rabbit
@ Cyhyraeth: In my opinion the new - and long awaited - Totilas is absolutelý stunning. I'm happy to have him at last Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:04 am

I got some more Breyers this week:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
white
black
black and white Laughing
two little mares
an Appy - what else:lol:
This one came with a tiny companion
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:57 am

More beauties in your collection cheers

I am just crazy about that very crispy one Very Happy Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Congratulations again Simone cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I hope you dont need a fiet for this lot of potato chips Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:30 pm

I think Shetland is not a potato but a chestnut! Laughing
All of them are beautiful but black and white is more than beautiful. Very Happy

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:06 pm

Adriano's great.
As well as the others.
And is this sorrel Swaps- a mare? Always considered him to be a stallion or at least a gelding)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:17 am

Oops, of course you are right - Swaps seems to be a gelding. He has such a female face  Embarassed 
Here are the newcomers of the last weeks, Breyer and Peter Stone

Last edited by sortepletter on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:26 pm

Amazing collection! cheers cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Ooh, they're all so great! cheers I only have one PS Pebbles RR thus far, but I'm hoping to order a DAH soon. Very Happy Alborozo is great too! And I love the POA mold. drunken I have Hera on her way right now. bounce

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Wonderful, they are so beautiful. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Those are beautiful  cheers 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Such beauty  affraid  cheers 
Fantastic  Applause 

I LOVE this one, even if his eyes seem to be placed in his forehead, - I suppose it is just the angle the picture is taken ?

sortepletter wrote:

Here are the newcomers of the last weeks, Breyer and Peter Stone

Which one are from Peter Stone ?  Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:36 pm

I hope this is okay with you Simone, I thought I'd answer for you.  sunny 

SUSANNE wrote:

Which one are from Peter Stone ?  Very Happy

These are the Stones Susanne:
sortepletter wrote:
...Peter Stone

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

A good way to tell (from photos of course, if it was in your hand you'd see the Breyer or PS stamp) if you aren't familiar with the molds, is to look at the eyes. PS touches the eyes of each model at least seven times. Breyer will just shoot the eyes black, no details. Sometimes you will see white sclera, but usually that's about as detailed as you're going to get. Some SRs have tri- or bi-eyes, but probably 90% of Breyers have solid black eyes.  Wink

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:43 pm

You've been faster than me thank you!
Susanne, you are right - in my photo the Breyer Appys' eyes really seem to sit on the forehead. Your observation inspired me to a name for him - Cyclops, the one-eyed horse, lol!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Thankyou very much, 4U  Very Happy 

Gosh. I MUST get a PS horse next time I think I am rich LOL
The eayes a so very important to a model.

sortepletter wrote:
You've been faster than me thank you!
Susanne, you are right - in my photo the Breyer Appys' eyes  really seem  to sit on the forehead. Your observation inspired me to a name for him - Cyclops, the one-eyed horse, lol!

Cyclops ! cyclops Great name  cheers 

Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Fantastic additions.
Peter Stone Sidewalking Warmblood (Spago mold by B.Eberl, I guess?) is really awesome.

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:49 pm

I love you  I love you  I love you This ones is my Favourite  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you 
Congratulations Simone!!!

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:54 pm

Om 2 years since the firsh time that you put pics of your collection, Really??   Shocked   Laughing Laughing 
I love Legionario ad the brown Andalusian, Cool Cool  I search them   I love you I love you

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:
Fantastic additions.
Peter Stone Sidewalking Warmblood (Spago mold by B.Eberl, I guess?) is really awesome.

I love this mold as well, I wish I could afford that FCM OOAK sidepassing WB on the Best Offers section not too long ago.  Sad 

It's a real shame they're not producing this mold anymore! Although there's a rumor they're working on the molds, so there's a chance...  bounce 

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer horses are like potato chips ...
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next