Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Carola, very nice to see the CollectA frisian with the Schleich mare. Very Happy
They are incredibly different, the CollectA has very long legs and a general horse looking while the Schleich mare looks almost built like a pony or an Icey! They feature the typical way both brands explore horse proportions, very interesting, thanks! flower

Hear, hear !!! cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:11 pm

They certainly look different yes. Hard to believe they are supposed to be of the exact same kind.
I'm glad the pictures are helpful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:27 pm

They certainly look different yes. Hard to believe they are supposed to be of the exact same kind.
I'm glad the pictures are helpful Very Happy

According with our experts, the CollectA is a sports type while Schleich is a baroque. Too much baroque I must say. Laughing But it is really hard to think that they represent the same breed, you're right! Very Happy I find the Schleich new stallion a magnificent piece and a good representative of a baroque conformation. Also it is easily identifiable as a Friesian. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:19 pm

According with our experts, the CollectA is a sports type while Schleich is a baroque. Too much baroque I must say. Laughing But it is really hard to think that they represent the same breed, you're right! Very Happy I find the Schleich new stallion a magnificent piece and a good representative of a baroque conformation. Also it is easily identifiable as a Friesian. Very Happy

Here with the Schleich Stallion. A very majestic model indeed. But I think maybe he has this typical Schleich too large head...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also found this from Google:
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Beauuutyful, Carola cheers

And thankyou for the picture of the 3 types of Frieser horse Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

I certainly perfer the the classic one A LOT Very Happy
The "Baroque" horse is beautyful, too, - while the modern model is just another riding horse with a bit of feathers on his heels What a Face

Carola

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Beauuutyful, Carola cheers

And thankyou for the picture of the 3 types of Frieser horse Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

I certainly perfer the the classic one A LOT Very Happy
The "Baroque" horse is beautyful, too, - while the modern model is just another riding horse with a bit of feathers on his heels What a Face

Yes, I think too, the Classic looks just amazing. A knights horse, oooh drunken Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Very good comparison of 3 Friesians conformations. study Very Happy
Yes, the proportions look better on CollectA figure but I like the mate finish, texture and hair details on Schleich figure. So, both are very nice to me, with different good points. Also, considering the fact that they configure different type of Friesians, I think we could think in it also as a bonus. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Fri May 10, 2013 1:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is not a Schleich and Collect A,its 2 collect A but I thought someone might want to see the size of the old Shire vs. the new Shire. Such a difference! D:

Check out my website..link is down below! :)
Back to top Go down
http://whiterunstables.webs.com/
Carola

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Fri May 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Awrh, those two look very sweet I love you Yes indeed CollectA shire model has grown in size. And the big one is even the mare Very Happy The old one is a stallion right?
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sat May 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Here with the Schleich Stallion. A very majestic model indeed. But I think maybe he has this typical Schleich too large head...

I also found this from Google:

The different types of Friesans "chart" is really helpful! Now I can get the CollectA Friesan and have it be the Sporthorse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sat May 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Also, does anyone have pictures of the Schleich tack and riders on the CollectA horses? I would like to know how they fit :)
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sat May 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Yes one moment Very Happy

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sat May 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
ReinbowSchleich

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sun May 12, 2013 3:48 am

Álvaro/schleich wrote:

Thank you very much! Really helpful! Very Happy I will definatly be getting some CollectA horses :)
Back to top Go down
Carola

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sun May 12, 2013 9:41 am

Álvaro I love your Western display cheers
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sun May 12, 2013 3:08 pm

Thanks you very much reinbow schleich and Carola sunny

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sun May 12, 2013 9:06 pm

These Schleich sets seem to fit CollectA horses well:)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Sapphire

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 am

I have one too :)

Check out my website..link is down below! :)
Back to top Go down
http://whiterunstables.webs.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Tue May 14, 2013 8:22 am

Fantastic how the tack fits Shocked

Thankyou for the pictures, both Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Snardi

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: How big are the CollectA horses?   Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:12 am

Are they bigger than Schleich?

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:37 am

It depends. The "deluxe" ones are classic scale and the regular ones are about the same size as the other major brands.

Carola

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:01 am

I think there is actually a subject about this already  Smile I better try and look it up.

But I have some here to help, a comparison photo I made some time ago. Also, as 4U mentions, the deluxe CollectA horses should then be the same as the Classic shown here.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Very nice photo as always Carola! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is that topic, you reminded me! Wink

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Yes! Thanxx! cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Snardi

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Thanks! They seem to be a little bigger than schleich.

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Here is another..The beautiful andalusians;

sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Jonas, that picture shows very well that more than size differences, CollectA and Schleich horses are very different in terms of proportions. CollectA's is much taller and longer but if you compare heads and hooves you cannot really see which one is bigger. Laughing

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:53 pm

Jonas, that picture shows very well that more than size differences, CollectA and Schleich horses are very different in terms of proportions. CollectA's is much taller and longer but if you compare heads and hooves you cannot really see which one is bigger. Laughing

I can tell you who's head is better proportioned.  Rolling Eyes  Laughing Laughing Laughing  Wink 

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:57 am

Beautyful picture, Jonas  Applause 

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:28 pm

That's true... Rolling Eyes For example the schleich lusitano.. He have huge hooves and he's very big compared with the other schleich horses… Life is miraculous:D 
These two are interesting. But I like both of them. They're perfect in their own way ü

Thanks Susanne! sunny 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:21 pm

jonesee wrote:

That's true... Rolling Eyes For example the schleich lusitano.. He have huge hooves and he's very big compared with the other schleich horses… Life is miraculous:D 
These two are interesting. But I like both of them. They're perfect in their own way ü

Thanks Susanne! sunny 

Yes, both have their great points. And you're right, if we care too much with sizes, we will find that inside of the same collection, we have sizes not very coherent with the remaining as it happens with Schleich Lusitano, new Fjords also look not fitting very well with previous version, etc. Very Happy That's the reason why I always say that the standard sized horses of all major brands are compatible. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 pm

jonesee wrote:

Thanks Susanne! sunny 

Yes, both have their great points. And you're right, if we care too much with sizes, we will find that inside of the same collection, we have sizes not very coherent with the remaining as it happens with Schleich Lusitano, new Fjords also look not fitting very well with previous version, etc. :DThat's the reason why I always say that the standard sized horses of all major brands are compatible. Very Happy

"That's the reason why I always say that the standard sized horses of all major brands are compatible. Very Happy" That's just right! My horses are sorted by color, not by the brand. If all Major brand animals would be in the same scale it wouldn't be so funny, I think Very Happy 
Yaeh.. Luckily the people who wants to sort their horses by the size they can use the new fjords with other brands, that's the good point Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Carola

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:44 am

Beautiful Andalusians, Jonas  cheers They have both very different style, though basicly same pose.

I like also that you sort your horses in colours and not brands. That is interesting, and I think maybe to try and sort mine by breeds  Rolling Eyes (right now they're just sorted in brand)

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:53 pm

Beautiful Andalusians, Jonas  cheers They have both very different style, though basicly same pose.

I like also that you sort your horses in colours and not brands. That is interesting, and I think maybe to try and sort mine by breeds  Rolling Eyes (right now they're just sorted in brand)

Thanks, Carola! sunny 

Haha I just think they look beautiful when they're sorted by color Smile  Yes yes, try and the show them to us!! cheers Wanna see them!

Back to top Go down
Carola

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:25 am

jonesee wrote:

Thanks, Carola! sunny 

Haha I just think they look beautiful when they're sorted by color Smile  Yes yes, try and the show them to us!! cheers Wanna see them!

Yes I will, when I get my new additions  bounce cheers 

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:52 pm

jonesee wrote:

Thanks, Carola! sunny 

Yes I will, when I get my new additions  bounce cheers 

Yippee! It's always so nice to see your addition topic and your new animals! cheers bounce Smile 

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:12 pm

So beautiful ones!Applause  also Good pictures, Congrats!  cheers cheers 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:24 pm

So beautiful ones!Applause  also Good pictures, Congrats!  cheers cheers 

Thank you, Alvaro sunny 

Back to top Go down
Noémi

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:18 pm

Can anybody take a photo about CollectA Lipizzaner stallion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with Schleich mustang please?

Search list: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Noémi

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:39 am

I think there is actually a subject about this already  Smile I better try and look it up.

But I have some here to help, a comparison photo I made some time ago. Also, as 4U mentions, the deluxe CollectA horses should then be the same as the Classic shown here.

Carola, do you know the exact scale of CollectA horses? :)

Search list: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    

Back to top Go down

size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2