Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses

Go down 
+15
Cyhyraeth
krista
Carola
Ana
Sapphire
Fisva
ReinbowSchleich
scot(t)
Kikimalou
animallover4jesus
widukind
Elros Alvar
SUSANNE
Roger
AlienMantis
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Here is another..The beautiful andalusians;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/17784696/334][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Jonas, that picture shows very well that more than size differences, CollectA and Schleich horses are very different in terms of proportions. CollectA's is much taller and longer but if you compare heads and hooves you cannot really see which one is bigger. Laughing

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:53 pm

Roger wrote:
Jonas, that picture shows very well that more than size differences, CollectA and Schleich horses are very different in terms of proportions. CollectA's is much taller and longer but if you compare heads and hooves you cannot really see which one is bigger. Laughing

I can tell you who's head is better proportioned.  Rolling Eyes  Laughing Laughing Laughing  Wink 

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:57 am

Beautyful picture, Jonas  Applause 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:28 pm

Roger wrote:

That's true... Rolling Eyes For example the schleich lusitano.. He have huge hooves and he's very big compared with the other schleich horses… Life is miraculous:D 
These two are interesting. But I like both of them. They're perfect in their own way ü

Thanks Susanne! sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:21 pm

jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:

That's true... Rolling Eyes For example the schleich lusitano.. He have huge hooves and he's very big compared with the other schleich horses… Life is miraculous:D 
These two are interesting. But I like both of them. They're perfect in their own way ü

Thanks Susanne! sunny 

Yes, both have their great points. And you're right, if we care too much with sizes, we will find that inside of the same collection, we have sizes not very coherent with the remaining as it happens with Schleich Lusitano, new Fjords also look not fitting very well with previous version, etc. Very Happy That's the reason why I always say that the standard sized horses of all major brands are compatible. Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Roger wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks Susanne! sunny 

Yes, both have their great points. And you're right, if we care too much with sizes, we will find that inside of the same collection, we have sizes not very coherent with the remaining as it happens with Schleich Lusitano, new Fjords also look not fitting very well with previous version, etc. :DThat's the reason why I always say that the standard sized horses of all major brands are compatible. Very Happy

"That's the reason why I always say that the standard sized horses of all major brands are compatible. Very Happy" That's just right! My horses are sorted by color, not by the brand. If all Major brand animals would be in the same scale it wouldn't be so funny, I think Very Happy 
Yaeh.. Luckily the people who wants to sort their horses by the size they can use the new fjords with other brands, that's the good point Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:44 am

Beautiful Andalusians, Jonas  cheers They have both very different style, though basicly same pose.

I like also that you sort your horses in colours and not brands. That is interesting, and I think maybe to try and sort mine by breeds  Rolling Eyes (right now they're just sorted in brand)

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:53 pm

Carola wrote:
Beautiful Andalusians, Jonas  cheers They have both very different style, though basicly same pose.

I like also that you sort your horses in colours and not brands. That is interesting, and I think maybe to try and sort mine by breeds  Rolling Eyes (right now they're just sorted in brand)

Thanks, Carola! sunny 

Haha I just think they look beautiful when they're sorted by color Smile  Yes yes, try and the show them to us!! cheers Wanna see them!

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:25 am

jonesee wrote:
Carola wrote:

Thanks, Carola! sunny 

Haha I just think they look beautiful when they're sorted by color Smile  Yes yes, try and the show them to us!! cheers Wanna see them!

Yes I will, when I get my new additions  bounce cheers 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Carola wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Carola wrote:

Thanks, Carola! sunny 

Yes I will, when I get my new additions  bounce cheers 

Yippee! It's always so nice to see your addition topic and your new animals! cheers bounce Smile 

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:12 pm

So beautiful ones!Applause  also Good pictures, Congrats!  cheers cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
So beautiful ones!Applause  also Good pictures, Congrats!  cheers cheers 

Thank you, Alvaro sunny 

Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:18 pm

Can anybody take a photo about CollectA Lipizzaner stallion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with Schleich mustang please?
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:39 am

Carola wrote:
I think there is actually a subject about this already  Smile I better try and look it up.

But I have some here to help, a comparison photo I made some time ago. Also, as 4U mentions, the deluxe CollectA horses should then be the same as the Classic shown here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Carola, do you know the exact scale of CollectA horses? :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses    size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

size comparison between Schleich horses and CollectA horses
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4