Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+7
Ana
ken yeo
skysthelimit
SUSANNE
trevok4
Elros Alvar
Kikimalou
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 pm

I don't collect horses  Wink I don't collect horses  Wink I don't collect horses  Wink I don't collect horses  Wink I don't collect horses  Wink I don't collect horses  Wink
But i have a daughter  Very Happy But i have a daughter  Very Happy But i have a daughter  Very Happy But i have a daughter  Very Happy But i have a daughter  Very Happy But i have a daughter  Very Happy

How could I resist to the magic hands and mind of our Ana  drunken  So my daughter authorized me to show you a few pics of her wonderful Ana's MOJO fun quarter horse  cheers

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_1

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_2

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_3

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_4

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_5

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_6

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_7

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_8

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_9

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_10

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_11

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_12

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_13

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_14

At last my whole horses collection together with my daughter Quarter horse  Shocked   Laughing
The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Buckskin_Quarter_horse_15

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Congrats affraid cheers cheers cheers great horse Very Happy but Is more beautiful in the photo scratch Wink
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:40 pm

odd it is a different colour in the catalog

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Congrats affraid cheers cheers cheers great horse Very Happy but Is more beautiful in the photo scratch Wink

Thank you Very Happy But... Better on which photo ? scratch

trevok4 wrote:
odd it is a different colour in the catalog

MOJO FUN made their quarter horse in two different colors...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:54 pm

WOW, WOW WOW !!! Your daughter has this horse Shocked
It is a GORGEOUS model, absolutely wonderful cheers

Beautyful photoes, Christophe, - and a great horse collection you have drunken

Ohhhh, I just can NOT wait , - where on earth can I buy them in Europe ?
CollectA is going to ruin me in shipping costs from other continents Sad

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Wonderful cheers cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:30 am

skysthelimit wrote:
Wonderful cheers cheers

Thank you Robert Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW, WOW WOW !!! Your daughter has this horse Shocked
It is a GORGEOUS model, absolutely wonderful cheers

Beautyful photoes, Christophe, - and a great horse collection you have drunken

Ohhhh, I just can NOT wait , - where on earth can I buy them in Europe ?
CollectA is going to ruin me in shipping costs from other continents Sad

MPV Susanne, MPV Wink
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:14 am

Congrats Christophe and your daughter too!!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:45 am

Kikimalou wrote:

MPV Susanne, MPV Wink

OHHHH , - they have them ! They have them bounce bounce cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 am

Christophe, I'm so happy to know that Your daughter plays by this horse, send her warm greetings from me sunny sunny sunny

Thank You for beautiful walk around, lovely photos with lovely color on background. It's so great! cheers cheers cheers

Thank You for good words and for this topic Very Happy And congratulations, Your collection of horses is twice as big as before cheers flower cheers flower cheers flower

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:50 am

Oh yes the daughters cheers cheers cheers cheers
The favourite animals (with dolphins) also from my princess. queen queen queen queen queen

But it is a nice horse!! sunny sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:42 am

ana wrote:
Christophe, I'm so happy to know that Your daughter plays by this horse, send her warm greetings from me sunny sunny sunny

Thank You for beautiful walk around, lovely photos with lovely color on background. It's so great! cheers cheers cheers

Thank You for good words and for this topic Very Happy And congratulations, Your collection of horses is twice as big as before cheers flower cheers flower cheers flower

You are welcome Ana cheers I have a BIG addiction to A.D.O. models Cool drunken king
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
In this photo.
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t6296-new-2013-horse

MOJO FUN made two different paintings for his Quarterhorse Wink

The Buckskin
The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou 387121(1)

And the Scooty Bay
The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou 387151(1)
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:00 pm

I like the Buckskin version. I guess this will be my first Mojo horse (decision made after seeing your walkaround).

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:17 pm

AHH, affraid thanks kikimalou cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:20 am

It is great to see this horse in your daughter's collection! I'm also eager to have it, I'll probably collect all different moulds from Ana sculptings! I need to chose a color for the Quarter to join to my Appaloosa! I need also the Fjord of course, Morgan and the divinal Andalusian, probably the black one once I'm not a big fan of shadings but no other brand makes better black than Mojo. :)
Your pictures show clearly the correct balance of the body tuned with the movement of the animal, very beautiful to watch! :)

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:29 am

Congratulations Christophe, or I should congratulate your daughter really Very Happy beautiful horse and walk-around pictures cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Thank you Roger and Harriet cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou   The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

The MOJO FUN 2012 Buckskin Quarter horse walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun :: Mojö Fun walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: