Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:09 am

Some of you may know Carol Williams, she sculpted Valor and Victrix, beautiful thoroughbred horses [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My question is, does Carol have her own website showing all her work she's done?
I've searched but couldn't find anything.

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:48 am

What an absolutely gorgeous model drunken

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:57 am

She doesn't appear to have a place of her own, but you can find her sculpts on the ERD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
as well as in the Model Horse Gallery, which also has several older customs - very cool: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:25 am

wow! thanks for sharing this news harriet! cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:29 pm

Is a great web, is fantastic, Congrats cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:02 am

Glad you like them too Susanne, Coel and Alvaro cheers cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
She doesn't appear to have a place of her own, but you can find her sculpts on the ERD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
as well as in the Model Horse Gallery, which also has several older customs - very cool: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you Sumo! Gosh her models are sooooo beautiful, I really want Valor drunken drunken , but he's way too expensive - I wish they'd sell copies in England, I'd be had by customs if I ever did get one from America.

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:35 pm

The horses are really beautiful!!

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

I love those two. *sigh* They are the perfect Thoroughbreds. i collect only sheep-i collect only sheep-i collect only sheep-i collect only sheep-i collect only sheep-i collect only sheep

I wonder whatever happened to the Victrix who sold for over $17,000? Last i heard she was purchased by someone in Washington state i think it was, but my friend who's in the model horse show world says there's been no news of her.

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:04 pm

I love those two. *sigh* They are the perfect Thoroughbreds. i collect only sheep-i collect only sheep-i collect only sheep-i collect only sheep-i collect only sheep-i collect only sheep

I wonder whatever happened to the Victrix who sold for over $17,000? Last i heard she was purchased by someone in Washington state i think it was, but my friend who's in the model horse show world says there's been no news of her.
17,000!! Shocked this was an original right?

Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:39 am

Here is the page with her auction, containing photos:

She's gorgeous, but I would never pay this much for a model! Shocked

I haven't heard about this model since that auction. scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
I haven't heard about this model since that auction. scratch

if i'd paid that for a model horse, it would be locked in a bank vault!
you know, really, she can't be shown: aside from the fact you'd need your head examined if you were to drag a $17K horse around to shows (putting aside the examination required if you'd paid $17K for a model horse), you couldn't risk her not winning. think of it, you paid $17K and got 2nd place! affraid talk about embarrassing!
no, she's better off, safely displayed as the work of art she is.
Liz Shaw's work is amazing... the eyes!

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:53 am

think of it, you paid $17K and got 2nd place! affraid talk about embarrassing!
I'd be surprised if she didn't win first place, that paintwork is just crazily real!

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:41 am

It's a pitty that gorgeous are cannot be shown now:( And does anyone know who's the owner now?

I remember there used to be one more stunning model by Liz, Stormwatch in some pinto pattern (for more than $7000, AFAIK). I wonder who's the owner as well.
Those works are awesome and look so naturalistic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:54 am

Wow! Stunning horse! But too expensive! The paint looks so realistic! Shocked

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:01 am

Another question, does Deb Brown have a website where I can see her works? I've been searching but can't find anything, which I think is odd scratch

Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:13 pm

I dunno about Deb Williams having a website, but some of her work is on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I see there's also a "Deborah Brown"-- i don't even know if they are one and the same.

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:57 pm

I dunno about Deb Williams having a website, but some of her work is on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I see there's also a "Deborah Brown"-- i don't even know if they are one and the same.
Thanks Carolynn, are they both from the UK?

Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:03 am

no idea. all i know is that some of their/her work is in the directory. the directory gives the artist's website with a lot of artists' work, but neither of those has a site listed.

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:08 pm

D.Brown is from the UK, AFAIK. As for C.Williams- not sure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:32 pm

no idea. all i know is that some of their/her work is in the directory. the directory gives the artist's website with a lot of artists' work, but neither of those has a site listed.

D.Brown is from the UK, AFAIK. As for C.Williams- not sure.
Thank you girls cheers

Right I have another question!! Does anyone have one of Deb Brown's customs? What are they like, the paintwork and details?

Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Some of you may know Carol Williams, she sculpted Valor and Victrix, beautiful thoroughbred horses [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My question is, does Carol have her own website showing all her work she's done?
I've searched but couldn't find anything.

forgive me if i'm repeating the obvious: Rio Rondo is Carol Williams's site. If you drill down far enough into the Resins pages, there are galleries with a lot of her own paint jobs. But all her work - not that i know of.

D'oh! brain spasm: the Resin Directory lists both a Deb Brown and a Deborah Brown. i'm betting "they" are the same person, who i also believe is in the UK, but neither listing shows a website.
Carol Williams is in the US. She is a multi-talented artist: sculptor, painter, and creator of brilliant miniature tack.

PostSubject: Re: Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?   

Back to top Go down

Carol Williams and Deb Brown website?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1