Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 My papo collection (updated september 2011)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arrakai

avatar

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-06
Posts : 783

PostSubject: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:20 pm

My papo collection is by far the smalest (counting the four major brands), but i still got some realy good ones (in my opinion Laughing )

I love there big cats and alot of their animals look realy great, but I dont realy like their horses and farm animals. Especially the horses look a little wierd...

Well, heres the pics;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And, of course, the beauties I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Great collection. I really like the Gorilla, I'll have to get one too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Arrakai

avatar

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-06
Posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:24 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Great collection. I really like the Gorilla, I'll have to get one too Very Happy

Ye, the gorilla is one of my favorites, it feels more "wild" than the schleich gorilla, more alive somehow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

avatar

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania
Age : 20
Joined : 2010-04-30
Posts : 2176

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:36 am

Lovely bulldog! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
Kiryuha

avatar

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine
Age : 37
Joined : 2010-04-19
Posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Arrakai wrote:

Ye, the gorilla is one of my favorites, it feels more "wild" than the schleich gorilla, more alive somehow Very Happy
I like Papo gorilla too, although the Schleich one is still my favorite.
Those are the beauties indeed, at the last photo. I'd only exclude the rhino from this group - its sculpt seems awkward to me.
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
I'd only exclude the rhino from this group - its sculpt seems awkward to me.

What!? EXCLUDE the black rhino Shocked Wink but really, I love this model, it's so real looking and beautiful. The detail on it is amazing and I have to say I love the pose too. I know it suffers from being way to small, but it's just wonderful.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kiryuha

avatar

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine
Age : 37
Joined : 2010-04-19
Posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:11 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:

What!? EXCLUDE the black rhino Shocked Wink but really, I love this model, it's so real looking and beautiful. The detail on it is amazing and I have to say I love the pose too. I know it suffers from being way to small, but it's just wonderful.
Maybe it looks awkward only on photos... IMHO this rhino lacks bulk, and the plastic it's made of is quite shiny.
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

What!? EXCLUDE the black rhino Shocked Wink but really, I love this model, it's so real looking and beautiful. The detail on it is amazing and I have to say I love the pose too. I know it suffers from being way to small, but it's just wonderful.
Maybe it looks awkward only on photos... IMHO this rhino lacks bulk, and the plastic it's made of is quite shiny.
I think that's just an impression from the photo, well mine isn't shiny anyway.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kiryuha

avatar

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine
Age : 37
Joined : 2010-04-19
Posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Maybe it looks awkward only on photos... IMHO this rhino lacks bulk, and the plastic it's made of is quite shiny.
I think that's just an impression from the photo, well mine isn't shiny anyway. [/quote]
Oh, this photo is more illustrative, thank you for sharing!
And how do you find the rhino's eyes? Don't they look cartoonish?
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Oh, this photo is more illustrative, thank you for sharing!
And how do you find the rhino's eyes? Don't they look cartoonish?
Well I agree with you about the eyes, you could always paint them though. They do look rather odd, orange Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:33 pm

[quote="Arrakai"]My papo collection is by far the smalest (counting the four major brands), but i still got some realy good ones (in my opinion Laughing )

I love there big cats and alot of their animals look realy great, but I dont realy like their horses and farm animals. Especially the horses look a little wierd...

Well, heres the pics;



... Wild Papo,s cats! M-m-m-m-m... They are my favorites! Wink Wink Wink


Last edited by Sergey on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

avatar

Country/State : Gardendale, TX
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2352

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:52 am

Great collection. The cats are beautiful and the gorilla.
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2911

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:09 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

What!? EXCLUDE the black rhino Shocked Wink but really, I love this model, it's so real looking and beautiful. The detail on it is amazing and I have to say I love the pose too. I know it suffers from being way to small, but it's just wonderful.
Maybe it looks awkward only on photos... IMHO this rhino lacks bulk, and the plastic it's made of is quite shiny.
I think that's just an impression from the photo, well mine isn't shiny anyway.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i love this rhino too :)
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
WILLYBACOMAN

avatar

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5972

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:54 am

Congrats on your Papo's Anna!
Some of them are really great indeed, i do have quit a few of them already, but not all by far... Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

avatar

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-06
Posts : 783

PostSubject: My papo of the month   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:18 pm

I found some realy nice papo´s this month. They were part of my extremly big order from USA.

I got a little to exited when I opened them, so the kudu flew away and one of the horns broke!
Shocked I was not very happy with my self at the moment, but fortunetly, I could superglue it back together Rolling Eyes

The whole lot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finaly got the majestic Hippo cheers He looks soo good, but he´s bigger than I thought Shocked
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here´s the kudu, with his horn glued back on
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I realy like this little fellow I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


I´m very happy right now cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21714

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Oh Anna! Congratulations for your new criters!
I love Papo figures.
Actually I'm buying some extraordinary figures like yours.
Thanks to the help of our friends I've bought this hippo too! It is not too big, Schleich and CollectA hippos are very small!
The only thing that I'm not a fan are the paws! Anyway is the best!Very Happy
About the kudu, if you will buy another, try to make a female and you have a customized figure!
The horns will not be a problem, but you will have a big and bearded female!Laughing
Anyway you already have a flying male!
This kudu is fantastic, despite its usual Papo legs!
That kind of solution has resulted fine in the kudu but not in other ungulates!
Imo Papo is making a great work! And you great choices!Very Happy
The others like the tigress and black leopard we already know the standards of quality of Papo in this kind of figures.
Tell me what do you think about the beaver... Is it better than the CollectA one?
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

avatar

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-06
Posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am

Thanx Roger Very Happy

Ye, papo is growing bigger and bigger on me, I love many of there animals (exept for there horses).

The Hippo is realy stunning, and I dont have a proble with the feet. what is it with them that you dont like?

Haha, a flying kudu. must be one of a kind Laughing

About the beaver. Yes I think the papo beaver is better than the collectA. The color and detailes looks realy good, it´s better looking than I expected, so I can recommend you buying it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
remowshake

avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 22
Joined : 2010-11-18
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:25 am

Congratulations Anna!
I saw that you like the tiger with baby, i really like them too! :)

_________________
Philip - The horses lover! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gabe

avatar

Country/State : NY
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-06-20
Posts : 1180

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:39 am

Very good choices Anna. :)

_________________
Born to be Wild and Free!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5412

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:14 am

Congratulations Anna! Most of their product is good and agreed that not their horse.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21714

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:37 am

Arrakai wrote:
Thanx Roger Very Happy

Ye, papo is growing bigger and bigger on me, I love many of there animals (exept for there horses).

The Hippo is realy stunning, and I dont have a proble with the feet. what is it with them that you dont like?

Haha, a flying kudu. must be one of a kind Laughing

About the beaver. Yes I think the papo beaver is better than the collectA. The color and detailes looks realy good, it´s better looking than I expected, so I can recommend you buying it Very Happy

Yes, I need a badger!
I don't like Papo horses too!
About the feet of the hippo I don't like the way like the sculpting work ended, too flat, anyway works nice in balance terms. But I love this hippo!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14779

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:00 am

Congratulation Anna... And too bad for the kudu Wink . Opening a box is an art every collector need to improve one day What a Face

Roger wrote:

Yes, I need a badger!
I don't like Papo horses too!
About the feet of the hippo I don't like the way like the sculpting work ended, too flat, anyway works nice in balance terms. But I love this hippo!


If you want to see some closer pics of the Papo badger, you will find them here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo



Joined : 2010-06-30
Posts : 1651

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Arrakai,
You're getting a nice collection! Here's the deal, Schleich is more for the casual collector(geared a little more towards kids), while Papo is more for the connoisseur(for kids, but a collector with an eye sees they are more artistic). The Papo line is more refined and artistically detailed than Schleich.
Keep on Papo'ing!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Congratulations Anna! Sorry about the Kudu, it's funny the horns on your one look different to mine. Yours look like they're lower down, whereas mine are upright scratch
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Arrakai

avatar

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-06
Posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:43 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
Arrakai,
You're getting a nice collection! Here's the deal, Schleich is more for the casual collector(geared a little more towards kids), while Papo is more for the connoisseur(for kids, but a collector with an eye sees they are more artistic). The Papo line is more refined and artistically detailed than Schleich.
Keep on Papo'ing!

Yes, I can agree with you on that.

Schleich is the biggest of them, and easiest to find, thats why I have them as no1 when collecting. But Papo and safari are close no2 and i try to buy them when I get a chance
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

avatar

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-06
Posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:45 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Anna! Sorry about the Kudu, it's funny the horns on your one look different to mine. Yours look like they're lower down, whereas mine are upright scratch

Fortunetly, I have good glue, so you can hardly see that it has been broken Very Happy

Thats weird about the difference, but when it comes to horns, I have seen these diferences in most brands
Back to top Go down
landrover

avatar

Country/State : colombia
Age : 59
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 2349

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:39 pm

:) :)

wonderful group of new animals, anna you should be very happy, because at this end of the year your collection grew a lot, congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Gabe

avatar

Country/State : NY
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-06-20
Posts : 1180

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:44 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Anna! Sorry about the Kudu, it's funny the horns on your one look different to mine. Yours look like they're lower down, whereas mine are upright scratch

Because this is a pegasus-kudu... tongue

_________________
Born to be Wild and Free!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Gabe wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Anna! Sorry about the Kudu, it's funny the horns on your one look different to mine. Yours look like they're lower down, whereas mine are upright scratch

Because this is a pegasus-kudu... tongue
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
baltimore zoo



Joined : 2010-06-30
Posts : 1651

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:04 am

A,
Schleich may be easier to find where you are(not for me). No matter what,
I'm a Papo devotee and prefer their product over Schleich.
If you want fine detailed artistic pieces get Papo, if you want figures just for the
sake of collecting get Schleich et al.
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

avatar

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-06
Posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:39 am

baltimore zoo wrote:
A,
Schleich may be easier to find where you are(not for me). No matter what,
I'm a Papo devotee and prefer their product over Schleich.
If you want fine detailed artistic pieces get Papo, if you want figures just for the
sake of collecting get Schleich et al.

The thing is, I want schleich, I want papo, and safari, and collectA, bullyland, chap mei, funrise, new-ray, k&m int., pv, kaiyodo and all other brands out there. And I want every single animal of every single brand... What a Face

So it´s better for me to focus on schleich that´s easy to find here, or else I will spend extreme amount of money to find every papo I want, and I will still buy all schleich and other brands I can find here Suspect

So instead I save money and once ore twice a year, I can make these big orders with wonderful animals from papo (and safari and other brands hard to find). It´s less expensive for me, and I get extra happy when the orders arrive cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:18 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Anna... And too bad for the kudu Wink . Opening a box is an art every collector need to improve one day What a Face

Roger wrote:

Yes, I need a badger!
I don't like Papo horses too!
About the feet of the hippo I don't like the way like the sculpting work ended, too flat, anyway works nice in balance terms. But I love this hippo!


If you want to see some closer pics of the Papo badger, you will find them here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


...Not the BADGER, but BEAVER, Chrisoph! Laughing Laughing Laughing By the way, Roger, not long ago I,ve bought at once two Collecta beavers (for possible display "beaver,s colony" Wink )... But! Though this models is some cute, but it,s not correct to real beaver (as our friend Christoph say " not accurate " Wink ) The Collecta,s beavers have too "sharp" muzzles... silent So Papo,s beaver is more better and correct, and old model by Schleich too. But anyway I,m glad to have different models of beavers for possible future display "The beavers colony"! Laughing Laughing Laughing



Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo



Joined : 2010-06-30
Posts : 1651

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:39 am

A,
You're hardcore! I'm very picky about which figures I buy. For instance, the Papo
beaver is a very nice detailed piece, but because it's to large(in proportion to
the Papo black bear), I won't get it.
Plus, Schleich's figures are not my cup of tea, so it would have to be really
an amazing piece for me to purchase. I like Safari ltd especially their Wildlife Wonders series(of course the elephants, white rhino are not big enough as compared to the others). Their new Indian rhino looks good though!
Where do you order your figures from?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21714

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:14 am

Sergey wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Anna... And too bad for the kudu Wink . Opening a box is an art every collector need to improve one day What a Face

Roger wrote:

Yes, I need a badger!
I don't like Papo horses too!
About the feet of the hippo I don't like the way like the sculpting work ended, too flat, anyway works nice in balance terms. But I love this hippo!


If you want to see some closer pics of the Papo badger, you will find them here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


...Not the BADGER, but BEAVER, Chrisoph! Laughing Laughing Laughing By the way, Roger, not long ago I,ve bought at once two Collecta beavers (for possible display "beaver,s colony" Wink )... But! Though this models is some cute, but it,s not correct to real beaver (as our friend Christoph say " not accurate " Wink ) The Collecta,s beavers have too "sharp" muzzles... silent So Papo,s beaver is more better and correct, and old model by Schleich too. But anyway I,m glad to have different models of beavers for possible future display "The beavers colony"! Laughing Laughing Laughing




Oh, ther are 3 animals that I make some confusion with the English names, they are, beaver, badger and Roger! Laughing
Anyway thanks for your pics, Christophe!cheers
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

avatar

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine
Age : 37
Joined : 2010-04-19
Posts : 1053

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Great additions, Anna!! Orang and tigress are still on my wish-list.
Arrakai (Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:48 pm) wrote:
Finaly got the majestic Hippo cheers He looks soo good, but he´s bigger than I thought Shocked
Oops, for me it was vice versa - I thought the hippo would be bigger before I got it.

baltimore zoo (Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:17 am) wrote:
...The Papo line is more refined and artistically detailed than Schleich.
I've got the contrary opinion :) Apart from Papo tigers, their figures more often lose the game to Schleich in terms of refinement, to my mind. (Especially it concerns the quality of painting and materials).
baltimore zoo (Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:09 am) wrote:
...I'm very picky about which figures I buy. For instance, the Papo beaver is a very nice detailed piece, but because it's to large(in proportion to
the Papo black bear), I won't get it.
Plus, Schleich's figures are not my cup of tea, so it would have to be really an amazing piece for me to purchase...
:) I use the same approach, but the other way round - it would have to be really an amazing Papo piece for me to purchase Wink And I don't buy even excellent figures if they are too large for my displays (Papo gnu and kudus are bright examples).

_________________
Owners of miniature zoos on shelves, unite!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Arrakai

avatar

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-06
Posts : 783

PostSubject: the last of 2010   Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Here´s the last four papo I got for last year.

My papo collection hasnt grown that much in 2010, I only have 45 papo as a total, but I hope it will grow a little more in 2011. ´cus I realy like papo cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The cougar is soo small Shocked

What about this beauty. Favourite papo of the month Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 30671

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Uuuuh, they look great !

I will HAVE to get more Papoa bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Congratulations Anna, funny my last model for 2010 was the Papo gnu too!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
remowshake

avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 22
Joined : 2010-11-18
Posts : 1033

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 am

I love the komodo dragon.. Is a really realistic figure :)

_________________
Philip - The horses lover! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

avatar

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-06
Posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:49 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Anna, funny my last model for 2010 was the Papo gnu too!! cheers

Haha, it seems like we think alike Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

avatar

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-06
Posts : 783

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:51 am

remowshake wrote:
I love the komodo dragon.. Is a really realistic figure :)

Ye it looks realy great, but I would have liked it even more it it were more brown/grey, think that color fits them better, even thou some komodos are more green
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

avatar

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA
Age : 62
Joined : 2010-06-27
Posts : 953

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 am

I am going to have to look seriously at Papo now Anna, great figures! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14779

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:10 pm

remowshake wrote:
I love the komodo dragon.. Is a really realistic figure :)

Very good modelling indeed... But the colors are a bit odd drunken

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2911

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Papo wildebeest is so great! I love him!
But I would love to see female with calf in 2011 Laughing

_________________
my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:53 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Anna, funny my last model for 2010 was the Papo gnu too!! cheers


...Well, Papo,s Gnu is some big compare with Schleich standard. But! It,s most dinamic and beautiful model of gnu among of the all known brands! cheers
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

avatar

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-06
Posts : 783

PostSubject: My first papo of the year   Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Like I said in a previous thread, this year I´m gonna focus a little more on papo.

And I must say, it has been a realy good start of the year for papo, with over 20 new animals to my collection.

Some of them came from trades from this forum (Big thanx to Christophe and nyarlahotep)

Here are the pics of the ones I found last month Very Happy

My first papo dinosaur Shocked Never thought that was gonna happen
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some farmanimals
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Forest
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cats and dogs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And of course, the wonderful animals I got in trades I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But come on, whats up with the hind legs scratch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You cant realy see it clearly in the pic, but the legs are very unnaturaly apart. The setter looks like it´s about to take a piss or something Suspect


Back to top Go down
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5412

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Congratulations Ana!

the leg is open up too wide or learn how to balance.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
remrock02



Age : 58
Joined : 2010-04-07
Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Congrats Ana! You got alot of nice new figures!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

avatar

Country/State : Philippines
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:36 pm

It's a good start, Ana. Congratulations. cheers

You may also consider getting the Dinosaurs: T-Rex, Allosaurus, Spinosaurus and the Velociraptors.

Also the Wildlife: Crocodile, Hippopotamus, Rhino, Lioness with a cub and the Tigress with a cub. :)
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Congratulations Anna! cheers I agree with Ron all the animals he has listed there are must haves. Very Happy

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My papo collection (updated september 2011)   

Back to top Go down
 
My papo collection (updated september 2011)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Yu-Gi-Oh!! My Karakuri machine deck september 2011 banlist
» Cerechan's other anime/MLP Collection UPDATED 6/14/13
» Dutch Bear's Collection, updated 16 september
» My papo cattle updated november 30th
» Rallying Warriors

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: