Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

PICS of the new Müller Special Editions horses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PICS of the new Müller Special Editions horses   Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Congratulations Silvia! I'm glad you have them and that the helpful friends of this forum helped you not turning these acquisitions in a a painful story. Very Happy flower
I was almost tempted of getting the Lusitano, only because I like best these colors than the regular one but those are special for those that made Schleich as the main target of their collection and also that love horses. So, they found the right place to live. Very Happy Those are really special for you and for me special would be a regular Lusitano repainted by Silvia! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
congrats! cheers I really want all of these but only have enough money for one Crying or Very sad Could anyone advise me which one is the best as i can not choose scratch ?

Taylor, it is nice that you have money for one of them. You know some people will never have the chance of finding one, so to have the chance of choosing is better than nothing! geek
I clearly suggest the Lusitano. I don't understand anything of horses but one thing I know... a Lusitano is always the best! Hahah! :)
It has a great pose although legs are a little spread and he looks nice with these colors! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: PICS of the new Müller Special Editions horses   Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Congratulations Silvia! I'm glad you have them and that the helpful friends of this forum helped you not turning these acquisitions in a a painful story. Very Happy flower
I was almost tempted of getting the Lusitano, only because I like best these colors than the regular one but those are special for those that made Schleich as the main target of their collection and also that love horses. So, they found the right place to live. Very Happy Those are really special for you and for me special would be a regular Lusitano repainted by Silvia! Laughing

congrats! cheers I really want all of these but only have enough money for one Crying or Very sad Could anyone advise me which one is the best as i can not choose scratch ?

Taylor, it is nice that you have money for one of them. You know some people will never have the chance of finding one, so to have the chance of choosing is better than nothing! geek
I clearly suggest the Lusitano. I don't understand anything of horses but one thing I know... a Lusitano is always the best! Hahah! :)
It has a great pose although legs are a little spread and he looks nice with these colors! Very Happy

Yes Roger, you´re right! Yvette was so helpful! I told her personally, but I forgot to add this o the forum:

arrow THANK YOU YVETTE! cheers cheers

And Roger, if you want a special Lusitano, I think you know what to do... just PM me! Very Happy

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PICS of the new Müller Special Editions horses   Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:26 am

[quote="SyLoBe"]

Yes Roger, you´re right! Yvette was so helpful! I told her personally, but I forgot to add this o the forum:

arrow THANK YOU YVETTE! cheers cheers

And Roger, if you want a special Lusitano, I think you know what to do... just PM me! Very Happy

Silvia, Yvett is surely a special person! flower
About the special Lusitano, as long as I have a good idea and all the bright stars of the sky give me the correct sign, I'll pm you for sure! bounce Like a Star @ heaven Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: PICS of the new Müller Special Editions horses   Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Very nice additions!
Congratulations, Silvia)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: PICS of the new Müller Special Editions horses   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Thank you my friends!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICS of the new Müller Special Editions horses   Today at 7:02 am

Back to top Go down

PICS of the new Müller Special Editions horses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4