Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Variant in Papo Figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 28221

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Sat 16 Jul 2011, 05:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

.....
Although, it makes me crazy sometimes, as there is even more to collect... Laughing

You are SO right What a Face Rolling Eyes Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5973

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Sat 16 Jul 2011, 12:37

Then you understand what i mean, haha... Shocked Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 28221

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Sun 17 Jul 2011, 02:55

With help from MPV I got hold of some more variants of Papo horses Very Happy

Here are no less than 3 variants of the Bretons. I think they are wonderful

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The first one, the dark one with Smooth fur, was somewhat different from the later versions. I think is the nicest one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The bay foal here was first an Arab foal, - then the balck one came, and they were both Lusitanians Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tvo variants of the Percheron. Unfortunately I have not been able to find the old variant of the foal Neutral
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And here the French Saddlehorse :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now I am searching for a horse with white blaze, like the one Harriet has, - it seems to be very hard to find drunken

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun 17 Jul 2011, 03:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-31
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Sun 17 Jul 2011, 03:28

You finally found the variant, congratulations Susanne! And you found a third variation too cheers cheers

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 28221

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Sun 17 Jul 2011, 03:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You finally found the variant, congratulations Susanne! And you found a third variation too cheers cheers

Yes, isn`t it great ? cheers

Embarassed But I cliked "Send" too fast, I had more pictures. Now they should all be there Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-31
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Sun 17 Jul 2011, 03:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You finally found the variant, congratulations Susanne! And you found a third variation too cheers cheers

Yes, isn`t it great ? cheers

Embarassed But I cliked "Send" too fast, I had more pictures. Now they should all be there Laughing
Oh! More pics!! cheers

You could ask this seller if the horse is like my one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 28221

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Sun 17 Jul 2011, 04:30

I did ask him and he was kind enough to check, - the horse has a brown blaze Sad
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-21
Posts : 20236

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Sun 17 Jul 2011, 05:43

Congratulations Susanne! It's incredible the serious way you are collecting Papo horses! Finding variations and studying hardly what Papo did. I'm sure you are collecting figures that even Papo doesn't know they exist. Laughing So the Lusitano was an Arabian before? Suspect Nothing strange in the History of this country!
I see you are very happy and MPV is surely also happy! Very Happy Wink cat
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 28221

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Sun 17 Jul 2011, 05:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations Susanne! It's incredible the serious way you are collecting Papo horses! Finding variations and studying hardly what Papo did. I'm sure you are collecting figures that even Papo doesn't know they exist. Laughing So the Lusitano was an Arabian before? Suspect Nothing strange in the History of this country!
I see you are very happy and MPV is surely also happy! Very Happy Wink cat

Thankyou, Roger flower

Yes, I think MPV is also very happy, - they got rid of some old stuff - horses, a fox etc Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-21
Posts : 20236

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Sun 17 Jul 2011, 06:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations Susanne! It's incredible the serious way you are collecting Papo horses! Finding variations and studying hardly what Papo did. I'm sure you are collecting figures that even Papo doesn't know they exist. Laughing So the Lusitano was an Arabian before? Suspect Nothing strange in the History of this country!
I see you are very happy and MPV is surely also happy! Very Happy Wink cat

Thankyou, Roger flower

Yes, I think MPV is also very happy, - they got rid of some old stuff - horses, a fox etc Laughing Laughing Laughing

Embarassed Oh! Laughing Yes! There is also a happy crocodile! pale Very Happy Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe



Country/State : Spain
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-12-14
Posts : 2714

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 00:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
With help from MPV I got hold of some more variants of Papo horses Very Happy

Here are no less than 3 variants of the Bretons. I think they are wonderful

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The first one, the dark one with Smooth fur, was somewhat different from the later versions. I think is the nicest one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Now I am searching for a horse with white blaze, like the one Harriet has, - it seems to be very hard to find drunken


My Breton is the smoth one, and look, also the mane is different. I also think this version is the best.

Good luck with your white blazed horsey!

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 28221

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 00:59

Thankyou, Silvia Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 28221

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 01:10

Hey Shocked
I forgot these, - the Lusitanian 51066 from 2006 and `7.
Funny thing is that I can`t find the one with dark mane/tail in the catalogues scratch
Perhaps somebody else can ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-31
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 01:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hey Shocked
I forgot these, - the Lusitanian 51066 from 2006 and `7.
Funny thing is that I can`t find the one with dark mane/tail in the catalogues scratch
Perhaps somebody else can ?
Did they make a new lusitanian?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-31
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 01:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hey Shocked
I forgot these, - the Lusitanian 51066 from 2006 and `7.
Funny thing is that I can`t find the one with dark mane/tail in the catalogues scratch
Perhaps somebody else can ?
Did they make a new lusitanian?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You can also ask Wonderland models if this horse is like my one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-31
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 01:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hey Shocked
I forgot these, - the Lusitanian 51066 from 2006 and `7.
Funny thing is that I can`t find the one with dark mane/tail in the catalogues scratch
Perhaps somebody else can ?
Did they make a new lusitanian?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is this the colour you were talking about?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 28221

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 02:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hey Shocked
I forgot these, - the Lusitanian 51066 from 2006 and `7.
Funny thing is that I can`t find the one with dark mane/tail in the catalogues scratch
Perhaps somebody else can ?
Did they make a new lusitanian?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, - the white one 51113 was retired this year.
Last year came a black version, - it is now there instead.

Here the white one to the right

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 28221

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 02:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


You can also ask Wonderland models if this horse is like my one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Thank you Harriet flower flower
I will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 28221

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 02:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[

Is this the colour you were talking about?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That is the colour in all the catalogues, yes Very Happy
None of them have dark mane/tail, as far as I can see

Thanks for all your trouble and kindness, Harriet !
You are the Hoogle-expert cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-31
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 03:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[

Is this the colour you were talking about?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That is the colour in all the catalogues, yes Very Happy
None of them have dark mane/tail, as far as I can see

Thanks for all your trouble and kindness, Harriet !
You are the Hoogle-expert cheers
That's alright, I like to help you! cheers

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-21
Posts : 20236

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 07:05

Susanne, never forget a Lusitanian! Sad Crying or Very sad
Wonderful figures, congratulations!
Hoogle is the kindest and and more fantastic private search engine of the world! I love you
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-31
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 17:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Susanne, never forget a Lusitanian! Sad Crying or Very sad
Wonderful figures, congratulations!
Hoogle is the kindest and and more fantastic private search engine of the world! I love you
flower I love you flower

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 28221

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 18:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Susanne, never forget a Lusitanian! Sad Crying or Very sad
Wonderful figures, congratulations!
Hoogle is the kindest and and more fantastic private search engine of the world! I love you

Yes, our special, private and cherished Hoogle cheers

Roger, I did not forget them affraid , I forgot the picture Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WILLYBACOMAN



Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands
Age : 54
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 5973

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Tue 19 Jul 2011, 00:37

Wow, that are a lot of different horse-variations in Papo! Shocked
That will not be easy for anybody to collect them all, specially not, when they are changing the painting every few years... Rolling Eyes Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-10-01
Posts : 28221

PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Tue 19 Jul 2011, 02:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


....
....they are changing the painting every few years... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Yes, the lady in MPV complained about that also, and not only the horses Wink

But what makes it almost impossible is that used ones are rarely on Ebay, and the professionels show standard-pictures, which more often than not doesn`t show what the figuere actually looks like Rolling Eyes Suspect

It takes immense stubbornness to find out what their figueres actually look like, - even a simple question like : "Does you Papo Arab horse no. 51007 ( the one on this picture) have a white blaze ( like your picture) or a light brown blaze ?" makes them completely confused, and it takes days or weeks and lots of mails for them to decide that, "- yes, it is light brown...as far as I can see" Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Variant in Papo Figures   Today at 07:17

Back to top Go down
 
Variant in Papo Figures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Papo 2012 ? PAPO 2012 !!!!!
» Suggestions for Papo 2017
» Mojo 2013 White Tailed Deer stag!
» Papo figures discontinued in 2014!
» Papo figures discontinued in 2013!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo-
Jump to: