Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

My favorite little and strange ones..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pangolinia

Country/State : Japan

PostSubject: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:19 am

Here, I'd like to introduce my favorite strange little ones, including nocturnal/ arboreal/ insectivora and etc..

First, I have to show my pangolins. Very Happy Very Happy alien
I love these folks, and it's my big dream to watch them actually in the wild!! flower Very Happy
He is my Chinese pangolin made by "Count Blue", Mr.Jiro Miura.

Next are, a bit different taste, spice containers from Africa (unknown brands). They're savannah pangolins.

Then, Tamandua. Made by other Japanese artist, whose studio is "My Favorite Animals".

Here is Slow Loris, from "Count Blue".

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 am

Wow, those are great! You are so lucky to have such gems!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:53 am

Thank you for the pics Very Happy

They are both fantastic models and I must say I envy you drunken

The COUNT BLUE pangolin is so fine we can feel it is an armored mammal and not a reptile !

Looking at the Slow Loris, I was wondering why no company ever think to make one ? It is so evident, so appealing... Maybe only for Collectors Wink I saw the COUNT BLUE Loris tree and it is a fantastic item too.

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:49 am

They are abaolutely stunning affraid
I can`t stop looking, - WOW!!!!

That spice container is so wonderful, and the pangolin is so detailed and fine, you almost expect it to start moving !
I LOVE the tamandua too sunny

But perhaps my favorit is the slow lori I love you drunken
Yes, why does none of the big brands make them ?
..or bushbabies..or other of these big-eyed creatures with so much cute-factor. And collector-factor, too Wink

Thankyou very much for the fantastic photoes of these gems flower

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:56 am

These are fabulous, such amazing detail cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:42 am

Phantastic!!

I wish i would have only one Lori- they are very lovely cheers cheers cheers

And the tamandua is also very wonderful- who is the other japanese Artist? scratch scratch scratch

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:48 pm

Thank you very much, Saarlooswolfhound, Cristophe, Susanne, Harriet and Andreas !! Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers

Cristophe, Susanne, I definitely agree with you ! Sad(o)): bounce Very Happy
I wonder why those big brands are so conservative, and have never tried such cute and appealing species...
(Bushbaby I totally agree with you, Susanne!! cheers Very Happy
Apart from that, including Fennec, Sugar Glider, Squirrel Monkey...and prairie dog and chipmunk are only among Safari's incredible creatures line, which size and style are out of my target.. No Mad
Even Kinkajou might be very popular ! alien )

By the way, I'll go to the event shown below tomorrow with my daughter. Very Happy
http://galleryark.web.fc2.com/exhi/cb.html
Probably I can see Mr.Miura there (You can see his photo in this HP), so I'll tell him about this forum and all of you, and ask his present accepting capacity.
About slow loris, I think they're his one of the most favorite and he made many of them. flower
http://countblue.lolipop.jp/g045.htm

Tamandua is made by another artist,Mr. Yasuo Hanji.
But He is much more difficult to contact with than Mr.Miura,
so I've never talked with him.
But anyway I can show you the link.
http://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~haiby/index.htm

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:56 pm

I love the tamandua and slow loris! Congrats! cheers

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:25 pm

@Pangolinia wrote:

Tamandua is made by another artist,Mr. Yasuo Hanji.
But He is much more difficult to contact with than Mr.Miura,
so I've never talked with him.
But anyway I can show you the link.
http://www2.ocn.ne.jp/~haiby/index.htm

Absolutly phantastic too- many many thanks sunny sunny sunny sunny

Have this artist a online shop? scratch

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:03 pm

They are beautiful and interesting species! About brands not making unusual species? Well, it is already an outdated problem or probabily for those who only collect Schleich. How many unusual species did CollectA presented this year? The Mojo Iberian lynx? Mojo is also launching a tamandua for 2013, a 2-toed sloth, etc., etc. I'm sure Safari will continue suprising us with less known species.
Now, try to visit Schleich 2013 topic and see what kids are asking, families for the same species, and curiously pandas and polar bears! Laughing Schleich launched them already in 2012 in their 3rd or 4th generations. More lions and tigers are also asked. There is even a post with almost 100 figures and none of them is a new species. Rolling Eyes
About the slow lori I don't remember a collector asking for it and we have loads of topics with wishes. Why would a brand remembering of it?
Back to the subject, I must say you are very fortunate of finding these figures, they are superbly done! cheers

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm

@Roger wrote:
They are beautiful and interesting species! About brands not making unusual species? Well, it is already an outdated problem or probabily for those who only collect Schleich. How many unusual species did CollectA presented this year? The Mojo Iberian lynx? Mojo is also launching a tamandua for 2013, a 2-toed sloth, etc., etc. I'm sure Safari will continue suprising us with less known species.
Now, try to visit Schleich 2013 topic and see what kids are asking, families for the same species, and curiously pandas and polar bears! Laughing Schleich launched them already in 2012 in their 3rd or 4th generations. More lions and tigers are also asked. There is even a post with almost 100 figures and none of them is a new species. Rolling Eyes
About the slow lori I don't remember a collector asking for it and we have loads of topics with wishes. Why would a brand remembering of it?
Back to the subject, I must say you are very fortunate of finding these figures, they are superbly done! cheers

You are right. The times of K&M and PV are gone Sad Sad Now i hope every year for Mojo and please dont forget S&N Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:23 pm

@Roger wrote:

What to say more indeed ?

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:07 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
They are abaolutely stunning affraid
I can`t stop looking, - WOW!!!!

That spice container is so wonderful, and the pangolin is so detailed and fine, you almost expect it to start moving !
I LOVE the tamandua too sunny

But perhaps my favorit is the slow lori I love you drunken
Yes, why does none of the big brands make them ?
..or bushbabies..or other of these big-eyed creatures with so much cute-factor. And collector-factor, too Wink

Thankyou very much for the fantastic photoes of these gems flower

@HKHollinstone wrote:
These are fabulous, such amazing detail cheers cheers

@widukind wrote:
Phantastic!!

I wish i would have only one Lori- they are very lovely cheers cheers cheers

And the tamandua is also very wonderful- who is the other japanese Artist? scratch scratch scratch

cheers cheers cheers Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): bounce bounce bounce drunken drunken drunken sunny Cool
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:54 am

Oh. My.God. did you see Count Blue's rat? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked i think that's a real rat!
your figures are amazing! perfect of such interesting species.

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:53 am

Wonderful wonderful figures! Thank you so much for showing pictures of them!

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:57 am

Tamandua is beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
PeGe

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:47 pm

oh my god,....i'd like to marry with such rings only,......
Does this brilliant guy also create regular animal figurines for sale. is there a catalogue or something like that?
My japanese is rather bad,.... Very Happy
Absolutely amazing figurines,....
Back to top Go down
Pangolinia

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Thank you very much folks!! Very Happy cheers cheers

Roger, you're absolutely right. Cool
I have little kids, so I think I can understand Schleich-way,
but I'm afraid isn't it retreating to safe ground? Mad No
Or ,as the recent worldewide tendency, the gap between maniacs and ordinary people is
ever expanding...? scratch scratch Rolling Eyes

I agree with you Andreas, Mojo of course! Very Happy Very Happy And in my opinion, CollectA will be favorable, won't it ?

Thank you Carolynn flower , you mean this one? albino
it was made for the some event held in Vivarium of Tokyo Ueno Zoo.
http://countblue.lolipop.jp/g074.htm

PeGe (or philipp?), the rings are his avocation.
He is a professional animal figure molder, especially (originally) reptiles.
And he gets order(but now he's nearly booked up Sad ).
Probably the following would be the best for your request. alien
http://countblue.lolipop.jp/gallery.htm
"Gallary 2" is his another line-up, for examle as follows. (Pink mice are feed for reptiles..) What a Face
http://countblue.lolipop.jp/gs004.htm

Back to top Go down
Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:39 am

Such beautiful species and great figures. Congratulations on the additions and thanks for the photos!
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Beautiful models! lol! Hi dear Takashi! Tell me please friend... What material use Jiro Miura (Count Blue Studio) for his animal models? Suspect scratch :)

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Thank you Phil ! cheers Very Happy
I adore your stunning African and Indian Dioramas. They're amazing !! Sad(o)): flower

Thank you Sergey, Very Happy Very Happy
Here is the explanation by himself. study study
http://countblue1.blog59.fc2.com/blog-entry-86.html#comment85
Accrording to this, he uses "Fimo", "Premo"or "Color Sculpey"...any kind of baked clay.
After creating necessary color bases (he says this procedure might take quite a long time..),
he molds(shapes) each individual figure, patching color clays. cyclops

Back to top Go down
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:56 pm

@Pangolinia wrote:
Thank you Phil ! cheers Very Happy
I adore your stunning African and Indian Dioramas. They're amazing !! Sad(o)): flower

Thank you Sergey, Very Happy Very Happy
Here is the explanation by himself. study study
http://countblue1.blog59.fc2.com/blog-entry-86.html#comment85
Accrording to this, he uses "Fimo", "Premo"or "Color Sculpey"...any kind of baked clay.
After creating necessary color bases (he says this procedure might take quite a long time..),

Thanks Takashi! cheers cheers cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 am

@Pangolinia wrote:

He is an incredible artist drunken

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:44 am

@Kikimalou wrote:
@Pangolinia wrote:

He is an incredible artist drunken

Yeah! cheers cheers Wink

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:06 am

Thank you very much, freinds!! Very Happy Very Happy cheers
When I have chance, I'll tell him all of your words. sunny

I'll upload pics of one more species in this category, from his CB.
Very strange, but I Love, flying lemur. alien alien

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My favorite little and strange ones..   Today at 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down

My favorite little and strange ones..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next