Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?

Go down 
+37
Saarlooswolfhound
Laika99
sauroid
animallover4jesus
STORMnl
A-J
Taos
scot(t)
Snardi
christinavanderschouw
Elros Alvar
SommoDracorex
widukind
Roger
Silver Unicornis
Plahotiere
stecal
MD1985
atabini
WILLYBACOMAN
MartinH
noeska
remowshake
landrover
zbyszek
aandmkw
Kiryuha
Kikimalou
Sergey
Admin
Ana
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Gabe
Rio
Arrakai
Wildheart
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:26 am

stecal wrote:
ok i was bored and for the first time ever i did a quick count of my whole schleich collection including catalogues etc using my photos and it came to 1317 affraid which is WAY more than i thought it would be i thought it would be about 500 max

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
MD1985

MD1985

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:59 am

Kiryuha wrote:
Gabe wrote:
A great way to count and always keep track on our entire collections (which sometimes can be a very difficult task, as they ever grow) is to put all the relevant data into MS Excel and add some functions that will do the job for you (counting and sum)...
Yeah. it's a good method when you start the excel table in the beginning of your collecting carrer. But if one has already got several hundred figures it'll be not easy to put all of them into Excel Wink

Maybe it is something to do when you have free days..and its raining...and you have nothing else to do;)
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Yesterday, I counted my collection and I have 795. Most are horses.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:43 pm

I have now, arround 80..

50 farm animals, the rest, is sea and wild animals..

Plahotiere

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: The largest collection ?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:20 pm

How many pieces includes your collection?
Back to top Go down
https://www.tberg.de/spielzeug/
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Mine consists of 12 models as for now (I'm collecting since March), 5 more are on the way to me :)
I'm not counting some rather very old models that I have since I can remember. i have pretty many of these. They're now somewhere in my basement, I'll try to get them out during summer holiday.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Plahotiere wrote:

Hello Torsten! I think that in this topic you can find a lot of replies to your question
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
atabini

atabini

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:47 am

Hello Torsten,

My collection is around 450 pieces, mostly schleich and also I start with MOJO (great new brand), Papo and Safari.

Alejandro
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:29 pm

atabini wrote:
Hello Torsten,

My collection is around 450 pieces, mostly schleich and also I start with MOJO (great new brand), Papo and Safari.

Alejandro
Mine is about 400... Schleich, Papo, Safari Ltd. Bullyland, CollectA, AAA, Zoolandia and looking for Mojo :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:18 pm

I have more than 1300 animals in my zoo and also any hundred in the other part of my collection. My proud, mostly in different species /subspecies.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:33 pm

MartinH wrote:
Mine is about 400... Schleich, Papo, Safari Ltd. Bullyland, CollectA, AAA, Zoolandia and looking for Mojo :)
The size of our collections is about the same, isn't it Martin? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:12 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
MartinH wrote:
The size of our collections is about the same, isn't it Martin? Very Happy
I guess it is Harriet cheers Very Happy

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:50 am

Roger wrote:

Plahotiere wrote:

Hello Torsten! I think that in this topic you can find a lot of replies to your question
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I managed to merge the two topics Wink

Mine is now nearly 1950 items which depict 725 species monkey
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:24 pm

More infos please!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SommoDracorex

SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: How many figures do you have?   Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:31 pm

I just finished to cataloging my actual figures collection and I counted a total of 1105 figures, excluding the unknown brands animals that I don't consider part of the collection. Even if the count is subject to frequent changes seen that the figures are increasing day by day lol!
...how many animal figures do you have? question

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:36 pm

A lot Idon't know, I have a cataloge with all my figures, but I have more and more.
Maybe 1.246 figures of all my collections Razz

Last edited by Álvaro/schleich on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:37 pm

I will have to have a big party at house if I come to 1000 Laughing
So far it's about 600 animals Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Congratulation Sommo Very Happy

A topic about the subject already exists here. I will merge the two topics to avoid doubles Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:44 pm

I have a little bit more than 2200 figures which represent more than 800 species. Not the biggest but it is fine Wink
Back to top Go down
SommoDracorex

SommoDracorex

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Sorry, I didn't see the topic Embarassed

...a good question, since they are the most wanted figures for many of us, would be: how many Play Visions do you have? Very Happy

I currently have 116 Play Visions figures, as soon as I finish photographing all of them I upload pictures, I think that many of them may be interesting Wink
Unfortunately I haven't found my most sought monkeys and the elusive Tamandua, but I recently got the Brasilian Tapir Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:17 pm

SommoDracorex wrote:

...a good question, since they are the most wanted figures for many of us, would be: how many Play Visions do you have? Very Happy

I currently have 116 Play Visions figures, as soon as I finish photographing all of them I upload pictures, I think that many of them may be interesting Wink
Unfortunately I haven't found my most sought monkeys and the elusive Tamandua, but I recently got the Brasilian Tapir Very Happy

PICCSSSSSSSSS bounce bounce bounce bounce

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:18 pm

I have my own questions... How many YUJIN ? How many LINEOL ? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SommoDracorex

SommoDracorex

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I have my own questions... How many YUJIN ? How many LINEOL ? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Only one Yujin ...and 6 Lineol Embarassed Neutral

Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Not sure how many I have altogether but I know I have 384 Breyers with more on the way Embarassed albino
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:17 pm

SommoDracorex wrote:

138 + 3 at the moment lol! lol! lol!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?    Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Counting,counting...How many figures do you have?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next