Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 am

While in the lakes last Saturday we went for a short walk at a place called Grange, after we'd had tea and scones in a cute little place right by a river.
Near the end of our walk we passed a field with a tinker horse in
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- I squeeked and whistled to make her come over but she was too busy munching the grass Rolling Eyes so I gave up and just as I was about to go she started walking towards the gate! Laughing
as she came nearer I noticed she had one blue eye and one brown
after petting and feeding her grass for a bit I had to catch the others up (they'd walked on without me), she looked kinda sad when I left her but soon went back to eating the grass:
some shots of Borrowdale looking towards the lake:
some sheep for Carolynn I love you I thought of you when I saw them
we went through a small farm on the walk and there were two or three red bulls in a barn
A pretty house
We went for lunch in Keswick, must have seen about six different VW camper vans throughout the day, here's one.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:17 am

A phantastic place Harriet!! sunny sunny sunny sunny cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 am

WOW, Shocked affraid great, :) Fantastic place to be, Very Happy I love that place Congrats. What a Face
Amazing photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:46 am

Such AWESOME photoes affraid
Unbelievably lovely drunken

And such a cute tinker ! I am sure she would have liked to go home with you Wink

Here in Denmark it is strictly forbidden to have one horse alone...at least it should have a goat or some cows for compagny. Horses are not happy alone.

It looks like you had a wonderful birthday trip, - did you also get some chocolate ? Razz Razz

Thankyou for sharing these magnificent pictures flower

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 am

Very fine pics of a wonderful country Harriet ! I'm very happy for you Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:00 pm

I LOVE these photos. Very beautiful! cheers I'm happy for You Harriet, it's great that You spend so great time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Beautiful photos! I love the one with the tinker's eye! I love the house its beautiful! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:12 pm

No doubt you have a special feeling to see what is beautiful! Also very good with your camera! I'm only a little jealous of Carolynn, you must also remembering me when you find a croc in the country! Crying or Very sad See, now I'm sad like a Tinker! Sad flower Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:36 am

Glad you all liked the photos! cheers I love you flower
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And such a cute tinker ! I am sure she would have liked to go home with you Wink

Here in Denmark it is strictly forbidden to have one horse alone...at least it should have a goat or some cows for compagny. Horses are not happy alone. It looks like you had a wonderful birthday trip, - did you also get some chocolate ? Razz Razz
I was thinking the same, all on her own - maybe someone had taken another horse out to ride when we came by, hope so anyway! I would have loved to take her home drunken
We didn't have any Chocolate Shocked just scones and jam cherry

I'm only a little jealous of Carolynn, you must also remembering me when you find a croc in the country! Crying or Very sad See, now I'm sad like a Tinker! Sad flower Wink
Laughing Next time I'll be sure to keep an eye out for one and take a picture Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm only a little jealous of Carolynn, you must also remembering me when you find a croc in the country! Crying or Very sad See, now I'm sad like a Tinker! Sad flower Wink
Laughing Next time I'll be sure to keep an eye out for one and take a picture Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:20 pm

*sigh* the Lakes are among the most beautiful places in the world. truly awe-inspiring. i'm glad you had such a lovely birthday!

some sheep for Carolynn I love you I thought of you when I saw them
cheers

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:43 am

*sigh* the Lakes are among the most beautiful places in the world. truly awe-inspiring. i'm glad you had such a lovely birthday!
cheers
Thank you Carolynn, glad you liked the picture cheers

Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked I want to go there!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
carlysulli

Country/State : United States, North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 am

WOW great pictures! They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Beautiful pictures, beautiful scenery, beautiful animals! And it seems like it was beautiful weather on that day as well! I was there during winter and it was beautiful in its own way! Your pictures bring back a lot of fond memories! :)
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:52 am

Thank you friends! cheers

Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 pm

Wow, I'm late Laughing
What a beautifull Tinker horse! Lake districts looks stunning too! What a view Shocked
I agree with Susanne though, it's a shame to leave a horse alone in a meadow - but maybe the owner was on a ride with the other horse?
You never know..
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   Thu May 23, 2013 3:09 am

Wow, I'm late Laughing
What a beautifull Tinker horse! Lake districts looks stunning too! What a view Shocked
I agree with Susanne though, it's a shame to leave a horse alone in a meadow - but maybe the owner was on a ride with the other horse?
You never know..
Yes, maybe they were on a ride, hope so!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos   

Back to top Go down

Visit to the Lake District - Tinker Horse and other photos
Page 1 of 1