Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My new arrivals!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new arrivals!    Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Congratulations! cheers Nice newcomers! Very Happy

Do You still need any of the Wild West Schleich figures? I have seen some of them in local shop, PM me if You are interested Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new arrivals!    Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Very cute families! Again good luck with the polar bear standing, that's a nice figure! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My new arrivals!    Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:07 pm

thank you so much for the comments! Ana, which ones do they sell Suspect Wink ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new arrivals!    Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think that was family of settlers, each person of the family was available. But probably also something else. I will be there Tuesday or Wednesday and then I will tell You Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: My new arrivals!    Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:48 pm

I think that was family of settlers, each person of the family was available. But probably also something else. I will be there Tuesday or Wednesday and then I will tell You Very Happy
ok, thanks! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: My new arrivals   Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 pm

cheers Very Happy great additions Coel and i love polar bears
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: My new arrivals!    Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:16 pm

cheers Very Happy great additions Coel and i love polar bears
Thanks! cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new arrivals!    Today at 3:41 pm

Back to top Go down

My new arrivals!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2