Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Tailed Deer Family

Go down 
+14
LeeAnn
animalluvr6
Taos
HKHollinstone
Roger
STORMnl
Kikimalou
scot(t)
Mastiffcat
widukind
SUSANNE
Ana
Elros Alvar
Fisva
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

White Tailed Deer Family - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Tailed Deer Family   White Tailed Deer Family - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:05 pm

I see. I still love the look they have now, missing the chin straps is not a big deal, a minute detail. I am actually impressed you saw the little white spots on the front of their noses, most artists don't. Anyways, they still look stunning!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium

White Tailed Deer Family
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2