Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo

Go down 
+16
Blublub
QuollMate
barracudacat
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Tarunyada
LeeAnn
Roger
Mastiffcat
landrover
75senta75
ken yeo
Ana
SUSANNE
Elros Alvar
widukind
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:29 pm

especially made for Aldi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Congratulations, Andreas! I adore the hedgehog and ferret. I went to my local Aldi last week, but I couldn't find them. Maybe I was too late or maybe they weren't even sold in the Dutch Aldi shops.

Are they made of soft plastic? Do you have a picture of the packing they came in?

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Congratulations, Andreas! I adore the hedgehog and ferret. I went to my local Aldi last week, but I couldn't find them. Maybe I was too late or maybe they weren't even sold in the Dutch Aldi shops.

Are they made of soft plastic? Do you have a picture of the packing they came in?

Thank you Julie, it is the same material as all other tube animals (like Safari and K&M) and yes i will share a pic of the package :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:38 pm

widukind wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Thank you Julie, it is the same material as all other tube animals (like Safari and K&M) and yes i will share a pic of the package :)

Thank you for the information and the pictures, Andreas! cheers I really hope I come across them as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:47 pm

I so wish I could find them in the U.S.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:46 pm

Very inspired by Safari Ltd toob indeed.

I have a question Andreas, scratch which species you haven't yet in this tube? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 6:54 pm

The new endangered animals

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 5:52 pm

Very nice looking set. Is that a Saiga and an Onager? If so, these are some extremely impressive species choices.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 6:27 pm

barracudacat wrote:
Very nice looking set.  Is that a Saiga and an Onager?  If so, these are some extremely impressive species choices.

Yes a Saiga, and a "african" wild ass is written but it is more a Onager for me too. And there are more impressive and new species in that tube :)

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 1:01 am

Andreas, do they have the prehistoric animal set at Aldi? I’d like to own the set if possible. Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 12:39 pm

QuollMate wrote:
Andreas, do they have the prehistoric animal set at Aldi? I’d like to own the set if possible. Thanks.

No i havent

Back to top Go down
Blublub

Blublub

Country/State : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
I so wish I could find them in the U.S.

Anyone checked their local US Aldi in the legendary center aisle? Given the packaging is in German I'm not terribly hopeful but probably still worth a look.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 9:17 pm

widukind wrote:

Very interesting set, Andreas! It's a pity their quality is pretty low, but some very interesting species. I never find animal figurines when I'm visiting an ALDI or Lidl shop Laughing Congratulations on getting this set!

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2019 11:06 pm

widukind wrote:
A few new toob by Joy City Ltd bought last month in Aldi

Soooo glad that somebody did my most favourite angelfish species, the obscure and little known but absolutely amazing Centropyge boylei!!!!!!!!!!!! Infinitely less common than any other Centropyge in aquarium trade, but I hope to find it some day....

widukind wrote:

A pig with very rounded butt, smooth coat, short legs, fine muzzle, no tusks, and in an endangered set... It's what I think that is it??? affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 2:33 am

widukind wrote:

Is Aldi selling sets again? Looking for the prehistoric set.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:32 am

QuollMate wrote:
widukind wrote:

Is Aldi selling sets again? Looking for the prehistoric set.

I think so for December. But not sure.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:34 am

Pardofelis wrote:
widukind wrote:
A few new toob by Joy City Ltd bought last month in Aldi

Soooo glad that somebody did my most favourite angelfish species, the obscure and little known but absolutely amazing Centropyge boylei!!!!!!!!!!!! Infinitely less common than any other Centropyge in aquarium trade, but I hope to find it some day....

widukind wrote:

A pig with very rounded butt, smooth coat, short legs, fine muzzle, no tusks, and in an endangered set... It's what I think that is it??? affraid affraid

Thank you. Too sad i lost that fish but search it again. Because i graded that figure because i was thinking it will be available again in December 2018. But than i was not released again Sad
The pig is a pygmy hog :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:35 am

Tarunyada wrote:
widukind wrote:

Very interesting set, Andreas! It's a pity their quality is pretty low, but some very interesting species. I never find animal figurines when I'm visiting an ALDI or Lidl shop Laughing Congratulations on getting this set!

Thank you Julie :)

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:29 pm

widukind wrote:
Pardofelis wrote:

So exactly what I supposed affraid affraid affraid affraid And seems not very badly done (better than the other figures in the series). I think that I want one!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:46 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
widukind wrote:
Pardofelis wrote:

So exactly what I supposed affraid affraid affraid affraid  And seems not very badly done (better than the other figures in the series). I think that I want one!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you

pm sent sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 7:11 pm

I found the angelfish again, in my stuff for trade Embarassed Embarassed

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:05 am

I love that goldfish, what else is new lol? I would buy a toob for just that figure.

I have never seen these toobs in my local (US) Aldis.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 6:36 am

Welcome back :) the goldfish is not very important for me :)

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 2:38 pm

I haven't found and gotten all my figures out yet (including all the goldfish hah), I shall have to look for so nothing suitable for your zoo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo   The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Joy City Ltd / Playland by Aldi animals in my zoo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next