Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

MPV SE Eberl horses seem to be popular!:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: MPV SE Eberl horses seem to be popular!:)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Some time ago I visited MPV and found out that this year MPV SE Don Johnson's no longer available. Or I would rather say available in resin only. Il Santo's still in stock, but unsigned copies only.
It's really funny how popular Don Johnson's turned out to be, don't you think? I wonder if those who focus mainly on Artist Resins and Breyer horses got him too because of being sculptured by Eberl:)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Pluisje1998

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: MPV SE Eberl horses seem to be popular!:)   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Don Johnson, I think he is a great horse.
According to the pictures I saw, he's the nicest Bullyland horse.
He's back for sale again by the way Wink

I need to get him, so I am going to buy him :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: MPV SE Eberl horses seem to be popular!:)   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:01 am

That's fair, those are wonderful horses, completely new sculpts from known sculptors, what shoud be called special editions. This is a good example, it deserves our cumplement. cheers
I confess I was tempted to get them although I don't collect horses! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: MPV SE Eberl horses seem to be popular!:)   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That's fair, those are wonderful horses, completely new sculpts from known sculptors, what shoud be called special editions. This is a good example, it deserves our cumplement. cheers
I confess I was tempted to get them although I don't collect horses! Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: MPV SE Eberl horses seem to be popular!:)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:05 am

I have both El Santo and Don Johnson, and I can see why Don Johnson was sold out so quickly! El Santo is great, but Don Johnson is absolutely stunning.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: MPV SE Eberl horses seem to be popular!:)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Don Johnson is available again on MPV, I've just checked :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: MPV SE Eberl horses seem to be popular!:)   Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Oh, great, I was afraid he's gone completely:)
(Think of getting one for repaint)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: MPV SE Eberl horses seem to be popular!:)   Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:47 pm

I'm not surprised :) my guy does very well in photo shows and did well at his live show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: MPV SE Eberl horses seem to be popular!:)   Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:24 am

I'm not surprised! Eberl horses are wonderful! I have El Santo, courtesy of Susanne. He's one of my favorite Bully horses! Next to my dear Elias Donkey, of course. I love you

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MPV SE Eberl horses seem to be popular!:)   Today at 12:57 am

Back to top Go down

MPV SE Eberl horses seem to be popular!:)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1