Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favourite PlayVisions animal?

Go down 
+16
George
Bonnie
Pardofelis
Birdsage
Leoo Past
Bowhead Whale
quagga
orcagirl26
weaselfan93
QuollMate
landrover
Ana
scot(t)
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
widukind
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

What is your favourite PlayVisions animal? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite PlayVisions animal?   What is your favourite PlayVisions animal? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 7:54 am

Please, Leoo Past, write in English :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Leoo Past

Leoo Past

Country/State : México

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite PlayVisions animal?   What is your favourite PlayVisions animal? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 7:56 am

Yes, I'm sorry, but the translator said what paint to use
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite PlayVisions animal?   What is your favourite PlayVisions animal? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 1:16 pm

Leoo Past wrote:
Yes, I'm sorry, but the translator said what paint to use

Honestly, I am confortable with Spanish language but I am not sure about what what you are asking.
This is a topic to discuss our favorite Play Visions figures.
Do you want to repaint your leopard and you want us to suggest you which kind of paint you should use?

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite PlayVisions animal?   What is your favourite PlayVisions animal? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 3:34 pm

yes, since the leopard is my favorite figure but it has a slightly scratched nose, then I would like to know what type of paint to use
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite PlayVisions animal?   What is your favourite PlayVisions animal? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 5:16 pm

Leoo Past wrote:
yes, since the leopard is my favorite figure but it has a slightly scratched nose, then I would like to know what type of paint to use

OK, I am sure you can find a few suggestions in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - you just need to be patient and search for it.
Though, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  can surely give you good suggestions, you can see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a clouded leopard that was retouched by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] without needing to repaint the complete figure.
There are several other members that can give you a good suggestion but they won't probably find your post in this particular topic.

Leoo Past

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite PlayVisions animal?   What is your favourite PlayVisions animal? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 5:25 pm

Thanks I have already posted something but nothing has come out of answers
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite PlayVisions animal?   What is your favourite PlayVisions animal? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 10:13 am

Roger wrote:

Though, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  can surely give you good suggestions, you can see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a clouded leopard that was retouched by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] without needing to repaint the complete figure.

I very rarely repaint complete figures and always I try to take advantage of the preexisting paint. This came true for all my retouched cats: Safari's clouded leopard, Schleich's leopard, jaguar and tiger, Papo's ocelot (only the face retouched), Mojo¡s Iberian lynx, etc. I recommend you acrylic paints, that was also what was recommended to me in this forum previously. Mines are from the brands Amsterdam and Artix, but for sure you can find easily your local paint brands in stores.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite PlayVisions animal?   What is your favourite PlayVisions animal? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite PlayVisions animal?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2