Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal?   What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:14 pm

My is the phantastic red hartebeest by Starlux

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SommoDracorex

SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal?   What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Babirusa!

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal?   What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:45 am

I think the Babirusa may also be my favorite. But probably tied for first are the Babirusa and the Impala and the Gemsbok Oryx. So I'll add pictures of the latter two below. (By the way, I have assumed that the first animal below is an Impala, but I can't actually find it listed as an Impala. In fact, the only place I saw it given a name, it was called a 'Gazelle', but it doesn't look like a Gazelle to me. Anybody--ahem, Kiki?--know what the animal the figure is supposed to be?)

Honestly, if I owned the Male Greater Kudu, or the Bongo, or either of the Bisons (American or Wisent), they might even rate higher on my list than the Impala and the Oryx. I've only seen pictures, but those figures look amazing.

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal?   What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal? EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:22 pm

DREPANASPIS!!! cheers It's from the prehistoric line. study It's a jawless fish with a wide, flattened head covered with bony plates.
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal?   What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal? EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Starlux is not my favourite brand because I prefer more realistic figures. But some Starlux figures have built-in elegance - I like e.g. Starlux running fox or bongo antelope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal?   What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite Starlux or other french company animal?
Page 1 of 1